UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => General => Topic started by: dadadodo on October 13, 2016, 08:16:25 pm

Title: Gorod krovi 2.0
Post by: dadadodo on October 13, 2016, 08:16:25 pm
What about this a map based of gorod krovi  but an other layout and easter egg and black ops 2 and 3 weapons  included ray gun mark 3 (GKZ-45 Mk3)
Title: Re: Gorod krovi 2.0
Post by: sryanbruen on October 21, 2016, 06:47:52 pm
What about this a map based of gorod krovi  but an other layout and easter egg and black ops 2 and 3 weapons  included ray gun mark 3 (GKZ-45 Mk3)

Yeah I would like a different Stalingrad layout.
Post by: johndoe on October 21, 2016, 08:21:37 pm
what about an original map based on some original layout with an original easter egg and some original weapons?
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on October 21, 2016, 09:25:38 pm
what about an original map based on some original layout with an original easter egg and some original weapons?
^^^^^^^

I really don't understand these "remake [pre-existing map] with [generic weapons] with [pre-existing boss] and [insignificant change]" posts. If you like those maps so much, go play em.
Post by: elpapimejor on November 05, 2016, 11:03:34 pm
Well, people mostly want these remakes because the don't have the money to buy a dlc for the original game(If the remake they want is on a dlc)

Hope you understanded this (My english is not that good :D )
Post by: Liamza2314 on August 17, 2017, 02:47:53 pm
Well, people mostly want these remakes because the don't have the money to buy a dlc for the original game(If the remake they want is on a dlc)

Hope you understanded this (My english is not that good :D )

He does have a point as yes, finances for dlc packs can be an issue, as well as some people not having the hardware to play the game or not being able to buy the game, also brah I did understand what you were saying, your english isn't so bad but pm me if you need a couple pointers
Post by: JiffyNoodles on August 21, 2017, 01:56:30 pm