UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => General => Topic started by: zombiefister on October 10, 2016, 12:10:21 am

Title: Name creativity.
Post by: zombiefister on October 10, 2016, 12:10:21 am
A lot of the custom maps being made are all just named x of the dead, translated into German. Nothing's wrong with the German names, but do something that's not followed by "of the dead"
Title: Re: Name creativity.
Post by: tdhadvocate on October 11, 2016, 05:33:40 am
This is so what I have been feeling lately. It is really irritating to see how uncreative people can be when naming their maps. It is really sad honestly because some of the maps look kinda promising but I am always put off by the poor naming of the map.
Post by: reckfullies on October 11, 2016, 11:46:27 am
A lot of the custom maps being made are all just named x of the dead, translated into German. Nothing's wrong with the German names, but do something that's not followed by "of the dead"

I feel like most people do it so it sounds like a treyarch map, I feel like some people don't even know what it means in english.

For example the nacht remake on steam is called Nacht der Untoten Night, which would translate into night of the undead night lol
Post by: tdhadvocate on October 11, 2016, 05:23:10 pm
I feel like most people do it so it sounds like a treyarch map, I feel like some people don't even know what it means in english.

For example the nacht remake on steam is called Nacht der Untoten Night, which would translate into night of the undead night lol

I saw that and couldn't stop laughing at how stupid it sounded. But I just really wish people would take time to think things through and research a little before they did it.