UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Work-In-Progress => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Zombie Maps => Topic started by: haxman123 on October 21, 2013, 08:27:24 pm

Title: Apocalyptic Spring :: READ
Post by: haxman123 on October 21, 2013, 08:27:24 pm
Hello Guys im sorry for no updates on my pripyat map and for those of you who dont know my hdd got corrupted so i lost my work :( So i started a new project Apocalyptic Spring.

Heres a little run down on the story i have for the map

A nuclear and bio chemical disaster has turned the world in to a massive urban jungle and in one city that used to have a population of 500,000 people now only has 1, a survivor that is trying to find out why and how the disaster started. But it isnt easy he faces Challenges every day and has a risk of being mauled on by mutated people who used to be his fellow mankind. Apocalyptic Spring the biggest test to Man kind...

will include classic perks

JuggerNog

Double Tap

Quick revive

Speed Reload

And possibly some Ported perks

All weapons with some ported <-- need some help with that part

Mapped By me

http://gyazo.com/3e4022d5e4127fff2e08ef29db63ba4e.png (http://gyazo.com/3e4022d5e4127fff2e08ef29db63ba4e.png) <-- Just incase image dont show :/
Title: Re: Apocalyptic Spring :: READ
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 22, 2013, 12:59:19 pm
Sounds good man. I would definitely port over more perks though. Stock maps are getting beyond boring these days, and it takes something special to pull it off.

An Easter egg or objectives would also be nice. :)
Post by: haxman123 on October 23, 2013, 03:18:47 pm
Yeah i have a few updates ready to be released but everytime i try to run the map i get an error "scrip compile error Price is not a valuable string"
Post by: DeletedUser on October 23, 2013, 08:30:09 pm
As DBZ said youre gonna want at least the BO1 perks, those are fairly common now so it shouldn't be too hard.

This definitely sounds interesting, got any more pictures of it?
Post by: haxman123 on October 23, 2013, 08:40:27 pm
yes only radiant pics though when i build more i will do an in game shot