UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: elijah4001 on October 06, 2016, 10:04:52 pm

Title: How do you port a map from waw to the new mod tools?
Post by: elijah4001 on October 06, 2016, 10:04:52 pm
Is this an easy job? Because id love to port a map over to black ops 3 but i would have no idea how since I am not that experienced in using them.
Title: Re: How do you port a map from waw to the new mod tools?
Post by: Ping998 on October 07, 2016, 11:56:45 am
If you made a map for WaW, simply open your WaW map in the WaW radiant then press the " I " button then got to File > Save Selected and save your new prefab in your BO3 map_source/prefabs folder.

Now open up BO3 radiant and open the prefab browser, then simply drag/drop the prefab!
Post by: elijah4001 on October 07, 2016, 03:03:41 pm
If you made a map for WaW, simply open your WaW map in the WaW radiant then press the " I " button then got to File > Save Selected and save your new prefab in your BO3 map_source/prefabs folder.

Now open up BO3 radiant and open the prefab browser, then simply drag/drop the prefab!

Is there a way to port like just the dlc maps over from the game? as in like a zombies map or multiplayer? Because I did see someone port over a multiplayer map so i just assumed you could for like zombies too?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on October 07, 2016, 03:48:16 pm
I love how this is like the tenth time this has been asked

1 - the maps you've seen were not "ported" - the mappers remade them

2 - why do you think in the last 8 years we haven't seen remakes of 90% of the maps

3 - as for the "no map" I assume you mean "combine" for bo3 - which we were given the entire map file for

Logic
Post by: Ping998 on October 07, 2016, 05:32:11 pm
Is there a way to port like just the dlc maps over from the game? as in like a zombies map or multiplayer? Because I did see someone port over a multiplayer map so i just assumed you could for like zombies too?

No, no you can not.