UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: ZephOG on October 06, 2016, 12:12:12 am

Title: No perk machine sounds
Post by: ZephOG on October 06, 2016, 12:12:12 am
After building my map, I have noticed that I have no perk machine sounds. I have tried looking for help in other places but no luck. Hopefully someone here can assist me with this problem, its not a huge issue, just kind of annoying.
Title: Re: No perk machine sounds
Post by: hallowhead1 on October 06, 2016, 04:17:41 pm
I believe someone just posted in the mapping section that the prefabs that come default don't include the fx, lights, and or sounds, so i'm going to give those a try.

However, I did it a roundabout way, by copying the sounds over from the zm_giant.gsc, and adding them to my map.gsc.  I hope those new prefabs work as it seemed more difficult than it should have been
Title: Re: No perk machine sounds
Post by: BigBoyz on October 09, 2016, 07:04:54 pm
I believe someone just posted in the mapping section that the prefabs that come default don't include the fx, lights, and or sounds, so i'm going to give those a try.

However, I did it a roundabout way, by copying the sounds over from the zm_giant.gsc, and adding them to my map.gsc.  I hope those new prefabs work as it seemed more difficult than it should have been

The regular prefabs also work I don't know about the sound but the lights you can just look up on YouTube or google.