UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: Lindor on October 03, 2016, 08:21:29 pm

Title: Missing weapon sounds and very dark map after compiling in black ops 3
Post by: Lindor on October 03, 2016, 08:21:29 pm
Hey community,

After compiling my map there are no weapon sounds, the map is very very dark and the zombies have strange animations, any help?
Title: Re: Missing weapon sounds and very dark map after compiling in black ops 3
Post by: BluntStuffy on October 03, 2016, 09:47:53 pm
i fixed part of these problems by changing the decimal symbol for windows. change it from , to . it's in your Country & Language options.. Worth a try..
Title: Re: Missing weapon sounds and very dark map after compiling in black ops 3
Post by: IperBreach86 on October 04, 2016, 02:53:31 pm
i fixed part of these problems by changing the decimal symbol for windows. change it from , to . it's in your Country & Language options.. Worth a try..
After that should it work as intended or do i need to do osmethingm ore? like create a new map or re install the tools?
Post by: Lindor on October 04, 2016, 04:57:42 pm
Thanks  BluntStuffy,

the weapon sounds now are there  :) , but the map is still very dark and the zombies also still have strange animations  :-\
Post by: BluntStuffy on October 04, 2016, 07:26:27 pm
After that should it work as intended or do i need to do osmethingm ore? like create a new map or re install the tools?

Thanks  BluntStuffy,

the weapon sounds now are there  :) , but the map is still very dark and the zombies also still have strange animations  :-\

Try a _night sky box, or try the zm_factory skybox ( that one kinda works for me, but is dark by default ).
I havent tried if reinstalling the mod-tools after you set the decimal sign fixes the other issue's, havent had the time for that yet..
Post by: xbrunerohd on October 05, 2016, 03:05:38 am
You should reinstall your mod tools so everything is fixed up after you change your decimal.
Post by: Lindor on October 05, 2016, 12:05:17 pm
Thanks again  BluntStuffy,  :D

now I can see the sky and the map isnĀ“t so dark anymore, but the zombie movement is still very weird  :(

Double Post Merge: October 05, 2016, 12:50:05 pm
Ok xbrunerohd, I will try this out, hopefully it works then  :)
Post by: Lindor on October 07, 2016, 02:47:03 pm
Thanks BluntStuffy and xbrunerohd,

now all works. :) I love the UGX Mods Community  :D
Post by: xbrunerohd on October 08, 2016, 01:31:49 am
No problem buddy!  :D