UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Work-in-Progress => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Zombie Maps in Progress => Topic started by: reckfullies on October 03, 2016, 04:46:57 am

Title: Sturm der Toten
Post by: reckfullies on October 03, 2016, 04:46:57 am
English map name: Storm of the dead

I haven't thought of story for this map yet, just doing the scripting and mapping before anything else.

I will be doing some scripting before I start mapping so expect the updates to include that.

Planned Features
Spoiler: click to open...
Buildables - Mostly Done
Custom Perks - Not Done
Custom Traps - Base trap is done, just need to think of different types.

Not a lot of planned features right now but once I make the theme of the map I will add a lot more small features to improve the map.

Screenshots
None Yet.

Videos
Buildables(Raygun Model on Table is Broken, Ignore it lol):

Credits
Credit to JBird632 for mapping tutorials since I needed to learn some extra stuff for radiant black.

If I add any scripts that weren't made by me ill post the owners of them here.

- UPDATES -
UPDATE #1 - Buildables

- Added original sounds to knuckle cracking animation
- Made it clear which buildable a part is for and where you are allowed to build it (I want to make it so they can be built at any workbench in the future since they currently have an assigned one)
- Added counter for how many parts are left that you need to find when looking at workbench

UPDATE #2 - Start Room

I started work on detailing the start room, added some small details like blood and debris as well as fog, lights and crates.

The buildable system has been refined to show which buildable table is for which buildable.

- Start Room Showcase Video:

UPDATE - #3 One-way SOE style teleporters

- Just finished the scripting for my teleporters, these will act as the way to get out of the start room.
  They are one-way portals, all thats left to do is refine the FX when teleporting and add some cool sound effects.

- Might port Apothicon Servant if I can script it.

- Updated Raygun world model to fix normal map issues

- Teleporter Video:

- Raygun World Model Screenshot:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FaCDemVw.jpg&hash=c39e438acd828260ae9e56d236dd5d948efb4b06)

Title: Re: Sturm der Toten
Post by: Erthrock on October 04, 2016, 02:56:58 am
Looks interesting so far, are you thinking of teaching the community how to do buildables? And hope to see some screenshots soon of your progress 🙂👍
Title: Re: Sturm der Toten
Post by: reckfullies on October 04, 2016, 09:23:13 am
Looks interesting so far, are you thinking of teaching the community how to do buildables? And hope to see some screenshots soon of your progress 🙂👍

I might release the scripts for the buildables once I actually complete them, I'm currently working on the hud images. 

I'm not sure about teaching people to make the buildables themselves since it would basically be teaching someone to script if that is what you meant.