UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => General => Topic started by: kingneo on October 02, 2016, 06:44:29 pm

Title: Remove Perk Limit in Mod Tools?
Post by: kingneo on October 02, 2016, 06:44:29 pm
Hi, just wondering what I would need to do in order to remove the perk limit for my custom zombies map. I would like it to be an option to just buy every perk.

Also, if it is simple to do so, how would I be able to add Electric Cherry and Widow's Wine into the map? Neither of them seems to exist as a prefab, but I have seen people with them in their maps (Madgaz for example), and would like to put them into mine as well.

Thanks guys!
Title: Re: Remove Perk Limit in Mod Tools?
Post by: reckfullies on October 02, 2016, 07:48:21 pm
To change the perk limit check my tutorial Here (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,12925.0.html)

As for widows wine this should work:
Link (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,12894.0.html)

I'm not sure about electric cherry, will probably be similar to how you add widows wine.

EDIT:
Adding electric cherry should be the exact same as adding widows wine just change the name for the scripts you are including and referencing.

However you may need to port a model from somewhere else since they might not have included the models for it.
Post by: kingneo on October 04, 2016, 09:41:25 pm
To change the perk limit check my tutorial Here (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,12925.0.html)

As for widows wine this should work:
Link (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,12894.0.html)

I'm not sure about electric cherry, will probably be similar to how you add widows wine.

EDIT:
Adding electric cherry should be the exact same as adding widows wine just change the name for the scripts you are including and referencing.

However you may need to port a model from somewhere else since they might not have included the models for it.

Cool, thanks so much man! I got Widow's Wine working and Electric Cherry is buyable and I have made that work, but there are some things about it that don't quite work.

1) Where might I be able to find a model or prefab to port from black ops 2 into 3?
2) In the code for Widow's Wine, for Example, on line 63 of the GSC file, where is says &"ZOMBIE_PERK_WIDOWSWINE", this seems to be where the code is located to be able to make the perk machine in game have the "Hold (X/F) to Buy Widow's Wine [Cost: 4000]". There is code for this in the Electric Cherry GSC file, but in the same line of code (line 52 in the EC GSC), it says the same as Widow's Wine instead of for Electric Cherry.

So in my map, the model for EC is Stamin-Up, and the text that appears says "Hold (X/F) to Buy Widow's Wine" for 2,00 points (I changed this value in the EC GSC file). I would like to change that text to say "Hold (X/F) to Buy Electric Cherry [Cost: 2000]", but I don't know how to do that.

Again, appreciate the support!
Post by: HitmanVere on October 05, 2016, 09:37:43 am
Cool, thanks so much man! I got Widow's Wine working and Electric Cherry is buyable and I have made that work, but there are some things about it that don't quite work.

1) Where might I be able to find a model or prefab to port from black ops 2 into 3?
2) In the code for Widow's Wine, for Example, on line 63 of the GSC file, where is says &"ZOMBIE_PERK_WIDOWSWINE", this seems to be where the code is located to be able to make the perk machine in game have the "Hold (X/F) to Buy Widow's Wine [Cost: 4000]". There is code for this in the Electric Cherry GSC file, but in the same line of code (line 52 in the EC GSC), it says the same as Widow's Wine instead of for Electric Cherry.

So in my map, the model for EC is Stamin-Up, and the text that appears says "Hold (X/F) to Buy Widow's Wine" for 2,00 points (I changed this value in the EC GSC file). I would like to change that text to say "Hold (X/F) to Buy Electric Cherry [Cost: 2000]", but I don't know how to do that.

Again, appreciate the support!

1. Would need to export the machine from BO2 and make the prefab yourself
2. BO3 doesnt have machine for EC, so there is no hintstring setup for it, cos its only in Wunderfizz. Just replace &"ZOMBIE_PERK_WIDOWSWINE" with "Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Buy Electric Cherry [Cost: 2000]"
Post by: kingneo on October 05, 2016, 06:19:05 pm
1. Would need to export the machine from BO2 and make the prefab yourself
2. BO3 doesnt have machine for EC, so there is no hintstring setup for it, cos its only in Wunderfizz. Just replace &"ZOMBIE_PERK_WIDOWSWINE" with "Hold ^3[{+activate}]^7 to Buy Electric Cherry [Cost: 2000]"

Becuase I'm kind of a newb here, would you be able to explain to me or send me a link of how to export the machine from BO2 and make the prefab? Also, is there a way that I could make the hintstring for EC? I just would like to see the EC code in as close to the same format as the rest of the perks, but thanks again so much! That actually really helped!