UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => General => Topic started by: ZmGamer on October 01, 2016, 01:11:06 am

Title: BO3 Stress Test Idea
Post by: ZmGamer on October 01, 2016, 01:11:06 am
A lot of people played WaW since it didn't put their PC to it's knees begging for mercy. With BO3, that's not the case. I was wondering if someone could make a stress test. The idea is that you take BO3, strip it down to the essentials for a Stress Test, and then script it. The map will be of 3 sections - 1 for Campaign, 1 for MP, 1 for Zombies. My PC is a piece of shit, and I'm not looking to get one soon due to my living / income situation, so I was wondering what FPS I'd get on BO3. Adding a lot of items in the maps would probably average out to what FPS I'd get, since most of the assets aren't in the game.
Title: Re: BO3 Stress Test Idea
Post by: psyqy on October 01, 2016, 03:02:54 pm
If you want a stress test, download the free multiplayer starter pack this weekend while you get a license for it, then play a match. For campaign the fps will be less and zombies will be same as multiplayer
Title: Re: BO3 Stress Test Idea
Post by: ZmGamer on October 01, 2016, 05:29:24 pm
If you want a stress test, download the free multiplayer starter pack this weekend while you get a license for it, then play a match. For campaign the fps will be less and zombies will be same as multiplayer
Zombies wouldn't be the same as MP. Zombies would run faster. I did DL the free Multiplayer Starter Pack. I couldn't load into a match.