UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: harveyconnor on September 30, 2016, 11:41:34 pm

Title: Custom weapons in mystery box & pack-a-punch
Post by: harveyconnor on September 30, 2016, 11:41:34 pm
Hi all,
I've spent the last couple of days porting some weapons over into the bo3 mod tools from waw. I've created a standard weapon and pack-a-punched version ready to be used for upgrading. I'm wondering if anyone here has a script or knows how to get the custom weapons into the mystery box? And if they know how to be able to pack-a-punch them? As it doesn't seem as easy it were in WaW when you just update the dlc3 code etc. I found a csv file, zm_levelcommon... and it had a list of weapons and their packed variant but it was clear that that file had no linkage to anything once I compiled and linked my mod. If anyone has any ideas on getting my ported weapons into the box and pack-a-punch, please let me know as it will be greatly appreciated :D

p.s. I have some YouTube buddies (100K+) that will definitely love to use the gameplay of the guns, and credit will be given :P
Title: Re: Custom weapons in mystery box & pack-a-punch
Post by: EmpGeneral on November 17, 2016, 11:55:37 pm
It's he same way as the other weapons.Add it in _zombiemode_weapons and DL3_Code,and don't forget the mod.csv text in the MOD Builder tab