UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Work-in-Progress => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Zombie Maps in Progress => Topic started by: Ed- Canal D9 on September 30, 2016, 01:54:40 pm

Title: Nacht Der Untoten - Remaster - By Divisão 9
Post by: Ed- Canal D9 on September 30, 2016, 01:54:40 pm
the beginning of everything and the whole story will come to the zombies black ops 3 completely, soon more of the map

(http://i.imgur.com/NxLYsmt.png)

(http://i.imgur.com/nRvzqS9.png)

(http://i.imgur.com/ZGBrk7E.jpg)
Title: Re: Nacht Der Untoten - Remaster - By Divisão 9
Post by: steviewonder87 on September 30, 2016, 03:17:53 pm
Another remake by Divisao 9 from a prefab? Awesome! :rainbow:
Post by: DeletedUser on September 30, 2016, 03:19:28 pm
omg can't wait! like omg this is insane like because we totally havent seen this map in every cod game and like in the most recent dlc
Post by: Danitrebu on October 01, 2016, 01:06:11 pm
i tried your nightmare map which was supposed to be completed and it didnt have textures, details, it had walls separated from each other, unfinished background... and u just keep releasing map. i won't be playing any divisao9 map again
Post by: AKScorpion75 on October 01, 2016, 10:46:05 pm
So make a buggy af map for WaW, then steals a prefab for Nacht and tries to remake it. GODDAMN
Post by: smasher248 on October 01, 2016, 10:51:16 pm
(https://i.gyazo.com/d1f913c558bacecce5b43ebabaa297a7.png)
i hate it when my tiles turn into a liquid
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 01, 2016, 11:15:00 pm
So make a buggy af map for WaW, then steals a prefab for Nacht and tries to remake it. GODDAMN

There is Nacht prefabs freely available to download (ie: Gbomb's) so what makes you assume this is stolen?

That aside you and everyone else needs to chill with the negativity. Stop jumping on people because they're making remakes with the BO3 mod tools. It was always going to be expected and if you don't like it then simply avoid remake threads altogether.
Post by: AKScorpion75 on October 02, 2016, 02:02:28 pm
There is Nacht prefabs freely available to download (ie: Gbomb's) so what makes you assume this is stolen?

That aside you and everyone else needs to chill with the negativity. Stop jumping on people because they're making remakes with the BO3 mod tools. It was always going to be expected and if you don't like it then simply avoid remake threads altogether.
Quick question, why you go after me bout this, everyone says the same thing, but you and every other damn UGX mod goes after me. WTF?
Post by: smasher248 on October 02, 2016, 02:27:24 pm
Quick question, why you go after me bout this, everyone says the same thing, but you and every other damn UGX mod goes after me. WTF?

cause he u made a statement that was completely false saying he stole the prefab, no one else did
Post by: DeathBringerZen on October 02, 2016, 02:54:25 pm

I replied to you regarding the stolen comment. The second part of my reply was to everyone seeing as there is starting to be signs of negativity already in the BO3 mod tools section. I have already issued a warning to another user and will continue issuing them if people cannot be constructive in their replies.

As I have already said a thousand times over on here, if you have anything negative to say (this applies to everyone) then please be contructive otherwise just ignore the thread in question.
Post by: Ed- Canal D9 on October 02, 2016, 04:17:48 pm

I will say this only once, I do not intend to offend anyone, but I do not want to please any of you beyond enrolled my channel asking me to remaster some zombies map in another cod if you do not like my work , damn it I did not ask any of you, I do not care what you say, I to even there for you, understood now ?, thank you for your attention
Post by: VegemiteSnadwich on October 07, 2016, 03:07:56 am
This looks neato, burrito.
Post by: _ChaosKevin on March 10, 2017, 06:09:05 pm
How about you change it to day and call it "Tag Der Untoten", because u know...to much nacht remakes out there already  :poker:
Post by: Qlize on September 26, 2019, 11:43:52 pm
How about you change it to day and call it "Tag Der Untoten", because u know...to much nacht remakes out there already  :poker:
 yo as if _ChaosKevin prediced the future in bo4 thats a win for you pal