UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => Help Desk => Mapping => Topic started by: xZekaHD on September 28, 2016, 01:30:11 pm

Title: Need help with general mapping
Post by: xZekaHD on September 28, 2016, 01:30:11 pm
Hi, how do i add player and zombie spawns also how do I delete something from my map?

I select something and press the delete key and nothing happens :(
Title: Re: Need help with general mapping
Post by: Sio on September 28, 2016, 03:50:03 pm
You delete items with backspace (above enter). I haven't added zombie spawns myself yet so that I don't know.
Title: Re: Need help with general mapping
Post by: ulraz_viper on September 28, 2016, 06:14:55 pm
They have given you the zm_giant to pull apart you can just load up the map and select the players spawn box and then load up your map in radiant, when asked to copy selection click yes. now you will have the player spawn on your map. follow the same for a zombie spawn, select and load it into your .map

Double Post Merge: September 28, 2016, 10:04:02 pm
They have given you the zm_giant to pull apart you can just load up the map and select the players spawn box and then load up your map in radiant, when asked to copy selection click yes. now you will have the player spawn on your map. follow the same for a zombie spawn, select and load it into your .map

you can simply now go to the entity browser by right clicking next to the toolbox icons in radiant and selecting it from the list.. from there you can select "info" > "player" > "start" then right click on "add to camera pos.." (just an easier way to set it into the map for the time being) then from there you can go ahead and set KVP's for it.

(https://gyazo.com/df863466bc1ec127d6491f99d93f8ed5.png)