UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Work-In-Progress => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Mods => Topic started by: jbird on September 24, 2016, 11:29:58 pm

Title: BO1 Zombies Reimagined Mod
Post by: jbird on September 24, 2016, 11:29:58 pm
This mod basically makes changes that everyone would want to see that should have been in Treyarch's maps to begin with.

I will be streaming me creating this mod live, if you want to see you can follow me at Jbird_Justin (https://www.twitch.tv/jbird_justin) on Twitch.

Here is what is done so far:

General
If undamaged zombies are not in a zone with any players in it or a zone adjacent to any players, they will immediately die and respawn in
Zombies are equally attracted to all players
Every zombie on odd rounds (and only odd rounds) from round 163 onwards has round 1 health
Can re-hit the box twice as fast

Weapons
Olympia - 50% more damage
PM63 - increased reserve ammo to 120
M16 - increased reserve ammo to 150
Famas - increased reserve ammo to 300
Spectre - increased reserve ammo to 240
Ballistic knife - auto pickup knives when close to them

Powerups
Grabbing a powerup that is already active will now stack its time intead of resetting it
Carpenter - removed
Death Machine - kills zombies in 3 hits max now, switch weapons to end the powerup

Traps
Kino and Ascension Turrets - infinite damage

Ascension
Monkeys have a max health of 1600
Easter egg -  monkey round buttons do not have to be pressed at the same time
Easter egg - clock step only requires one player
Easter egg - lunar lander step landers order: spawn, Stamin-Up, Flopper, Speed Cola
Easter egg reward: all Death Machine powerups now last 90 seconds

To-do list:

General
Reduced zombie spawn delay

Perks
Double Tap - 1.5x damage (stacks with Deadshot)
Deadshot - 2x damage on headshots (stacks with Double Tap), move faster while aiming
Mule Kick - get lost weapon back when rebuying the perk

Weapons
Scavenger - infinite damage (unupgraded and upgraded)
VR11 - any zombie that touches the human will die (unupgraded and upgraded)

Traps
Trap kills count as kills on the scoreboard for the person who activated the trap

Call of the Dead
George drops Wunderwaffe no matter what regardless if you have completed the easter egg or not
Easter egg reward: all Death Machine powerups are now Wunderwaffe powerups

Shangri-La
Can activate eclipse mode buttons one at a time
Easter egg reward: permament perks (except for Quick Revive on solo) and all perk slots

Moon
Full easter egg doable on solo
Add perk bottle to launch pad drops
Much higher chance of QED's giving perk if thrown next to perk machine
Easter egg reward part 1: all Death Machine powerups now last 90 seconds
Easter egg reward part 2: permament perks (except for Quick Revive on solo) and all perk slots

By the way, why isn't there a Black Ops 1 section on this forum? There should be one especially with custom maps now available.
Title: Re: BO1 Zombies Reimagined Mod
Post by: AKScorpion75 on September 24, 2016, 11:35:10 pm
Wow JBrid, not too shabby, it will be a HUGE improvement over some of the bullshit in BO1 zombies. Nice work
Post by: jbird on September 24, 2016, 11:37:22 pm
Wow JBrid, not too shabby, it will be a HUGE improvement over some of the bullshit in BO1 zombies. Nice work

Thank you! If you think of anything else that should be added, please let me know.
Post by: AKScorpion75 on September 25, 2016, 02:18:03 am
Thank you! If you think of anything else that should be added, please let me know.
Custom guns?
Post by: jbird on September 25, 2016, 04:35:22 am
Custom guns?

Good idea. I've always wanted the BO1 AK-47 and Stoner63 in zombies.
Post by: DeletedUser on September 25, 2016, 12:44:37 pm
Good idea. I've always wanted the BO1 AK-47 and Stoner63 in zombies.
Yeah, for the AK definitely make it be called "The Red Mist" when pack a punched and give it a flamethrower attachment when paped. That was what it was gonna be until cut from BO1 :/
Post by: jbird on September 25, 2016, 02:47:05 pm
Yeah, for the AK definitely make it be called "The Red Mist" when pack a punched and give it a flamethrower attachment when paped. That was what it was gonna be until cut from BO1 :/
Was already gonna do that :)

It actually was never officially the name of the upgraded AK-47, some random person just changed it on the CoD Wiki. But I like the name anyways so I'm keeping it.
Post by: AKScorpion75 on September 25, 2016, 02:53:30 pm
Was already gonna do that :)

It actually was never officially the name of the upgraded AK-47, some random person just changed it on the CoD Wiki. But I like the name anyways so I'm keeping it.
Depends what type of AK it is tho,
Black Ops' AK = Reznov's Revenge
MW's AK = Makrov's Revenge
Post by: XenoPredatoriuZ on October 17, 2016, 01:50:01 pm
I was thinking if you could add perks in Nacht like Jugg in the exact same spot as in Revelations Quick Revive next to the help door in spawn Double Tap (With the damage bonus since youre going to include it,  also update the icon to the Double Tap II if you can) on the upper floor in the area where the sniper closet is and the speed cola right next to the thomson in the Random box room, Also please keep carpeter I think its a good drop since its always situational wether you wanna take it or not much like the nuke: Sometimes it saves you in clutch moments others it fucks you up, just in a.....smaller scale :D Was also thinking if you could add in Der Riese Quick Revive at Spawn, Stamin-Up at the same spot as in The Giant Deadshot in Quick Revives location and PhD Flopper in the MP40 room right next to it. If you do those I'll instantly download your mod or... hell even ask for beta access! :D
Oh Last but not least why not include the additional weapons in a different mod cause maybe some of us (included me) may not wanna have the extra weapons.

Double Post Merge: October 17, 2016, 02:08:34 pm
Oh I forgot to mention making the Max Ammo drops maximizing also your mag on
Post by: AKScorpion75 on October 18, 2016, 12:56:23 am
So hows progress?
Post by: jbird on October 18, 2016, 12:57:47 am
So hows progress?
I have taken a little break from this mod to work on version 1.1 of BO1 Grief Mode.
Post by: XenoPredatoriuZ on October 20, 2016, 02:38:22 pm
I was Also thinking Buffing Winter's Howl to instead of dealing about 1-2k damage Slow zombies by one stage until they die
(Sprinters->Runners->Walkers->Dead) So it will one-two shot early rounds and three shot late rounds
Also Maybe Buff the PaPed Wunderwaffe to killing 12 zombies instead of 10. I know it doesnt sound like much but with this more of a 'quality of life change' You can kill an entire train with 2 shots instead of 3 (Train=24 zombies)
Finally I was thinking that if the Scavenger deals infinite damage wouldnt that mean that you can oneshot Romero?
Post by: SarcyMoFo on October 20, 2016, 05:08:04 pm
A Howl buff would be most welcome, thing is awful despite the cool concept [pardon the pun]

As for the Scavenger, wish was an instakill weapon officially as it'd make Solo much better, regarding George I'm sure could make him immune just like he is against the Wunderwaffe

If do include unused weapons I'd like to see the Grim Reaper, M60, WA2000, PSG1 and RPG - feel Snipers and Launchers were underappreciated and the M60 is simply beast :D
Post by: jbird on October 20, 2016, 06:15:39 pm
I was Also thinking Buffing Winter's Howl to instead of dealing about 1-2k damage Slow zombies by one stage until they die
(Sprinters->Runners->Walkers->Dead) So it will one-two shot early rounds and three shot late rounds
Also Maybe Buff the PaPed Wunderwaffe to killing 12 zombies instead of 10. I know it doesnt sound like much but with this more of a 'quality of life change' You can kill an entire train with 2 shots instead of 3 (Train=24 zombies)
Finally I was thinking that if the Scavenger deals infinite damage wouldnt that mean that you can oneshot Romero?
Very good ideas. And upgraded Winters Howl could slow by two stages. I'll probably make the Scavanger do the same amount of damage that it does to George normally.
Post by: Guilhermex12 on October 20, 2016, 06:39:24 pm
WOW, super amazing WORK, good luck with it :)
Post by: mxtxm on October 20, 2016, 10:35:06 pm
one suggestion I would have for this, would be to make it so that the wunderwaffe drop on cotd is a lightning bolt, like it is on the android and ios versions of the game.