UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: ibounce on September 24, 2016, 02:58:46 am

Title: Explain your best or worst trip/high.
Post by: ibounce on September 24, 2016, 02:58:46 am
Just curious. Not sure if this goes against any rules or whatever, but just figure I'd start up a conversation.

The worst trip I've ever had was on K2. Felt like I was in a desert, stranded. I saw one lonely cactus in the distance so I walked towards it to go get water. All I heard was laughter and it just kept getting further and further away. Soon enough I ended up in a sinkhole and then I regained somewhat an idea of where I was. So, I went to go walk home, stopped halfway, rubbed one out in the bushes next to a golf course, and walked the other half and slept. Next day I went to her house to ask what happened and they showed me a video they took of me just zoned out sitting in one spot not moving.

Anyone else got any experiences?
Title: Re: Explain your best or worst trip/high.
Post by: DeletedUser on September 24, 2016, 09:57:39 am
what is K2?
Post by: Scobalula on September 24, 2016, 11:53:52 am
what is K2?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K2
Post by: ibounce on September 24, 2016, 04:48:01 pm
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/K2
Not sure if you're serious or not, but yeah.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synthetic_cannabinoids
Post by: mrpeanut188 on September 24, 2016, 09:03:56 pm
Damn, that sounds bad. There is a local spice problem, never going to try it though. Only smoked weed, probably going to buy some LSD but it's pretty expensive in comparison.
Post by: johndoe on September 24, 2016, 09:14:33 pm
well this one time me and me couple of friends went to a fishing trip and after our boat exploded.... oh wait you're not talking about that kinda trips  :o
Post by: DeletedUser on September 24, 2016, 10:32:25 pm
I guess I'm out of here, never taken any kind of drug. kek. Unless you count music as a drug because I suffer withdrawal effects when not listening to it.
Post by: MAK911 on September 25, 2016, 09:30:41 pm
I guess I'm out of here, never taken any kind of drug. kek. Unless you count music as a drug because I suffer withdrawal effects when not listening to it.
If Monster counts, I go through Monster withdrawals whenever I don't have 1 like every day. I've started going to just Fridays for Monster and that's it, but, man, the withdrawals suck. You get headaches, sort of itchy, and just feel down.
Post by: mrpeanut188 on September 29, 2016, 04:59:26 am
If Monster counts, I go through Monster withdrawals whenever I don't have 1 like every day. I've started going to just Fridays for Monster and that's it, but, man, the withdrawals suck. You get headaches, sort of itchy, and just feel down.
Kek I love Monsters but I've never drank them compulsively like that. That sounds like a regular fucking drug man.