UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => General => Topic started by: Naxi on September 22, 2016, 05:30:00 pm

Title: Can WaW zombie maps be ported over to BOIII yet?
Post by: Naxi on September 22, 2016, 05:30:00 pm
Something awesome I'd genuinely love doing is a 1-on-1 Nacht der Untoten remaster in the BOIII engine.
Just a bit curious as to if it's actually possible to port the WaW map and begin detailing from there, or would it be better to make the map from scratch?
Title: Re: Can WaW zombie maps be ported over to BOIII yet?
Post by: Scobalula on September 22, 2016, 05:37:27 pm
Something awesome I'd genuinely love doing is a 1-on-1 Nacht der Untoten remaster in the BOIII engine.
Just a bit curious as to if it's actually possible to port the WaW map and begin detailing from there, or would it be better to make the map from scratch?

Porting the geo. is possible. You can start blocking in your map with caulk now to use in BO3.
Post by: Naxi on September 27, 2016, 07:18:45 pm
Sorry for asking another question, but would it also be possible to port maps from BOI as well?
I noticed that Black Ops 1 also features mod tools, but with that, could I extract zombie maps and import them into BOIII radiant?
Post by: HitmanVere on September 27, 2016, 07:27:49 pm
Sorry for asking another question, but would it also be possible to port maps from BOI as well?
I noticed that Black Ops 1 also features mod tools, but with that, could I extract zombie maps and import them into BOIII radiant?

Nope. Cant get mapfiles from BO1 directly (through hax0r way only, which only few people know how to do, so recreating is the only way)
Post by: Megadeth9811 on September 27, 2016, 07:44:54 pm
Guess I need to port Plains Of Oblivion + custom assets to bo3...