UGX-Mods

Everything Else => Computer Tech => Topic started by: theawesome624 on September 20, 2016, 12:28:53 am

Title: BO3 Playable at a decent FPS?
Post by: theawesome624 on September 20, 2016, 12:28:53 am
Hi, seems like no other place to ask this than on these forums, everyone knows a lot.

I would like to know if I can play BO3, I mean, not inspecting the "Minimum requirements" because sometimes I don't trust those. I also looked on systemrequirementslab.com (canyourunit website) to see if I can, it says upgrade suggest for my GPU. I have these specs :
Processor: AMD A10-7800 Radeon R7 @ 3.50 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730

I'd like to know before I waste $70 on a game I can't play
Title: Re: BO3 Playable at a decent FPS?
Post by: IperBreach86 on September 20, 2016, 07:50:22 pm
Hi, seems like no other place to ask this than on these forums, everyone knows a lot.

I would like to know if I can play BO3, I mean, not inspecting the "Minimum requirements" because sometimes I don't trust those. I also looked on systemrequirementslab.com (canyourunit website) to see if I can, it says upgrade suggest for my GPU. I have these specs :
Processor: AMD A10-7800 Radeon R7 @ 3.50 GHz
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 730

I'd like to know before I waste $70 on a game I can't play
How many GB has your GPU? meh, it will probably maintain 30 FPS-40 FPS if it has 2GB
You hsould upgrade the GPU, the rest is ok (its the same as me and it works like a charm).
Post by: DeletedUser on September 20, 2016, 08:11:50 pm
I have a PC that's below minspec and it runs kinda decent. I'm sure your rig will run it just fine.
Post by: mxtxm on September 20, 2016, 10:27:49 pm
After revieiwng the min specs, I would say your good to go on this. May not be able to go on high, but you should at least be able to run it on med.

http://www.pcgamer.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-minimum-specs-revealed/ (http://www.pcgamer.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-minimum-specs-revealed/)
Post by: theawesome624 on September 20, 2016, 10:59:56 pm
After revieiwng the min specs, I would say your good to go on this. May not be able to go on high, but you should at least be able to run it on med.

http://www.pcgamer.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-minimum-specs-revealed/ (http://www.pcgamer.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-3-minimum-specs-revealed/)

Thanks, kinda excited now! Especially now that the Christmas map is being remade. Thanks to everyone else who replied
Post by: MisterDeadeye on September 21, 2016, 01:16:16 am
With those specs, I'm a little apprehensive about saying it'll run with decent FPS, regardless of settings. Everyone else seems to think you're good to go, but I'm less hopeful. I did have an A10-6800K, which is an older generation than your APU, and I also didn't have a GPU to go with it, but the 730 isn't great.

My suggestion would be to bite the bullet and buy it on Steam. Don't forget the refund policy -- if it doesn't run well, just ask for a refund within the first 2 hours of playing. I believe the policy is like, 2 hours total playtime, as long as it's also within 2 weeks of the purchase, so that gives you plenty of time for the download just in case you don't have the best internet.
Post by: theawesome624 on September 24, 2016, 02:55:53 pm
It actually works! Well, on low settings at like 30 fps but at least I can use the modtools when they come out! Thanks guys <3
Post by: theawesome624 on September 24, 2016, 03:16:49 pm
Well, whenever I go in zombies, it randomly stops my sounds and then lags. Sometimes the lag never stops and I have to restart my game.
Post by: shaan211 on September 27, 2016, 09:05:34 pm
It's absolutely horrible playing with a Nvidia Geforce 750m, I wish I had the money to buy a decent rig :(

For now I'll have to put up with this old Alienware 14