UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => General => Topic started by: Gabrielle on September 16, 2016, 11:25:45 am

Title: Will .. be possible? (modding)
Post by: Gabrielle on September 16, 2016, 11:25:45 am
Hey,

I want to have some answers on MOD tools, whether things are possible or not.

1. Will it be possible to add weapons to the weapon kit and put the unlock at a level (for example, at level 50 you unlock the Thunder Gun in the weapon kit)?
2. Will it be possible to add new gobblegums and add them to the gobble gum menu?
3. Will it be possible to add new camos and add them to the camo selection (for example, for 500 zombie headshots, get X camo, if you get all camos, get Y camo, sort of like in MP)?
4. I don't know whether Tom is dead or not... but I assume there won't be any tools by him anymore? Like Lime and Lemon?
Title: Re: Will .. be possible? (modding)
Post by: smasher248 on September 16, 2016, 02:35:11 pm
Hey,

1. Will it be possible to add weapons to the weapon kit and put the unlock at a level (for example, at level 50 you unlock the Thunder Gun in the weapon kit)?
2. Will it be possible to add new gobblegums and add them to the gobble gum menu?
3. Will it be possible to add new camos and add them to the camo selection (for example, for 500 zombie headshots, get X camo, if you get all camos, get Y camo, sort of like in MP)?
4. I don't know whether Tom is dead or not... but I assume there won't be any tools by him anymore? Like Lime and Lemon?

1.2.3. idk, but i highly doubt it.
4. doesn't matter porter has made one tool that does them all, and is just generally much better, both as a person, and capbility
Post by: sryanbruen on September 16, 2016, 02:49:04 pm
1.2.3. idk, but i highly doubt it.
4. doesn't matter porter has made one tool that does them all, and is just generally much better, both as a person, and capbility

How can you highly doubt 2? It has a huge chance. Look at F3ar Reaper having GobbleGums and his own personal ones in World At War custom zombies?!!
Post by: Scobalula on September 16, 2016, 03:19:05 pm
How can you highly doubt 2? It has a huge chance. Look at F3ar Reaper having GobbleGums and his own personal ones in World At War custom zombies?!!

That is via GSC. I too highly doubt that they'll have a system that will at least sync, too easy to manipulate and people making maps that can get all gobblegums etc.
Post by: JBird632 on September 16, 2016, 03:45:34 pm
We currently don't have any way of mod/creating menus in BO3 at the moment. Who's to say we ever get any way to mod it  :-\
Post by: sryanbruen on September 16, 2016, 03:49:45 pm
We currently don't have any way of mod/creating menus in BO3 at the moment. Who's to say we ever get any way to mod it  :-\

That's because it is only ALPHA TESTING. You shouldn't expect much with only Alpha mod tools.
Post by: smasher248 on September 16, 2016, 09:23:58 pm
That's because it is only ALPHA TESTING. You shouldn't expect much with only Alpha mod tools.

we have them so dont talk down to us for answering ur questions honestly, and im sure we wont get access to them
Post by: MAK911 on September 16, 2016, 11:08:13 pm
+1
Post by: sryanbruen on September 16, 2016, 11:31:22 pm
we have them so dont talk down to us for answering ur questions honestly, and im sure we wont get access to them

We'll see in a couple of months and we will argue about it then.
Post by: MZslayer11 on September 17, 2016, 02:43:38 am

If we find out in a few months, then there will be nothing to argue about.
Post by: smasher248 on September 17, 2016, 09:08:06 am

god ur just awful
Post by: DeletedUser on September 17, 2016, 09:41:10 am
Hey,

1 and 2, not yet
3 is possible, although you can't add new camos to camo selection yet
4) His Lemon kinda flopped, it only produced spazzed out anims and Lime, I don't know. You can get Wraith by DTZxPorter aka toxic72 which basically does what Lime and Lemon did and you don't need a special plugin for importing anims.
Post by: Gabrielle on September 17, 2016, 10:55:17 am
1 and 2, not yet
4) His Lemon kinda flopped, it only produced spazzed out anims and Lime, I don't know. You can get Wraith by DTZxPorter aka toxic72 which basically does what Lime and Lemon did and you don't need a special plugin for importing anims.

I have a question. Is Wraith already available or not? Since I can't find it. Thanks for your reaction.

--

Nevermind found it. The tool looks really decent. Thanks for telling me about Wraith as I never heard of it (maybe because I'm not so active with modding anymore).
Post by: smasher248 on September 17, 2016, 08:36:03 pm

yeah we know u can have custom materials on guns lol, i think he wanted us to be able to change the selection on the coma menu which i dont think will ever happen
Post by: Gabrielle on September 19, 2016, 05:25:46 pm
yeah we know u can have custom materials on guns lol, i think he wanted us to be able to change the selection on the coma menu which i dont think will ever happen

That sucks! Why not makes us able to change almost anything (related to menus) ? I thought it'd be cool to add new camos and challenges as currently it sucks. Whose idea was it to make JUST 4 camos als all of them are just unlocked by killing? That's why I was asking it.
Post by: DeletedUser on September 19, 2016, 05:27:06 pm
That sucks! Why not makes us able to change almost anything (related to menus) ? I thought it'd be cool to add new camos and challenges as currently it sucks. Whose idea was it to make JUST 4 camos als all of them are just unlocked by killing? That's why I was asking it.
I'll be honest, the menus are the thing I'm least worried about :P
Post by: Gabrielle on September 19, 2016, 06:16:24 pm
I'll be honest, the menus are the thing I'm least worried about :P

I think if I'd make a MOD (but I suck too much tbh) I'd really want to make a MP camo system: 100 headshots for the X camo, 50 penetration kills for the Y camo etc... and that you can change it just like the red hex the green the urban stuff and the ugly red camo.

What are you worried about Ray? :P
Post by: smasher248 on September 19, 2016, 06:53:59 pm

idk, i like red hex, but i doubt we could cause that network related for everyones profiles and what the have unlocked and i dont think they will let us touch anything related to rank or challenges or unlocks
Post by: Gabrielle on September 19, 2016, 07:47:52 pm
idk, i like red hex, but i doubt we could cause that network related for everyones profiles and what the have unlocked and i dont think they will let us touch anything related to rank or challenges or unlocks

Red hex was good, the urban and green one (the first one) were meh, the other red one sucked (the second one). But other than that, STILL NO GOLD CAMO!!

I understand they won't let us touch that kinda stuff, but what about the ability to host our own server? So that my mod runs on my server, you start at level 1, and if I want to make the haymaker a level 2 unlock I can do so? I understand it's maybe a little bit much to ask from Treyarch and Activision tho.
Post by: smasher248 on September 19, 2016, 09:16:23 pm
Red hex was good, the urban and green one (the first one) were meh, the other red one sucked (the second one). But other than that, STILL NO GOLD CAMO!!

I understand they won't let us touch that kinda stuff, but what about the ability to host our own server? So that my mod runs on my server, you start at level 1, and if I want to make the haymaker a level 2 unlock I can do so? I understand it's maybe a little bit much to ask from Treyarch and Activision tho.

not sure, if u can do file writing/reading for it then yes, but it would be easy af to cheat, just go in the file and change the text
Post by: DeletedUser on September 20, 2016, 06:07:36 pm

You will be able to host your own server, but it's unranked in a way that you can't level up, everything is unlocked, etc.
Post by: Gabrielle on September 20, 2016, 10:09:51 pm
You will be able to host your own server, but it's unranked in a way that you can't level up, everything is unlocked, etc.
[/quote

Urgh. I know I was getting my hopes up. Even though I suck ass in scripting, it's just the idea it's impossible that makes me very very sad. But what would I expect from Treyarch?.. At least they give us zombies tools and radiant and all now instead of just some multiplayer mod shit without radiant for BO1...