UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: kuba6160 on October 11, 2013, 01:31:13 pm

Title: Annoying font problem.
Post by: kuba6160 on October 11, 2013, 01:31:13 pm
I own Polish version (It not steam version) of game and when I play any map with UGX mod it shows some polish letters like that "Ę" is "€". (I know that UGX doesn't have polish letters in it) Can I somehow fix it ?
Title: Re: Annoying font problem.
Post by: SajeOne on October 11, 2013, 01:49:47 pm
4. I installed a map using the Manager but when I try to play the map, it gives me a script error window during loading OR the map has unusual problems such as constant reloading or no zombies spawning.[/b]
-You most likely have "loose files" in your mods folder.
Check your
Code Snippet
Plaintext
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\Activision\CoDWaW\mods
folder and make sure it ONLY contains folders. Avoid having ANY loose files such as in this example:

(https://dl.dropbox.com/u/7345145/Untitled-1.png)

If your directory does not have any loose files, then most likely the Map Manager does not have permission to put files in your mods folder. Make sure you are running the program as an administrator by right clicking the .exe and clicking "Run As Administrator". Then try downloading the map in question again.
Post by: DeletedUser on October 11, 2013, 02:24:27 pm
I own Polish version (It not steam version) of game and when I play any map with UGX mod it shows some polish letters like that "€" is "Ę". (I know that UGX doesn't have polish letters in it) Can I somehow fix it ?
I have polish version too and I think the only way to fix it is to use gamefonts.iwi from polish version of CoD4.
Post by: kuba6160 on October 11, 2013, 02:43:32 pm
Where is gamefonts.iwi in CoD 4 files ?