UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 => General => Topic started by: CreepersAreEpic on September 04, 2016, 12:07:58 pm

Title: [POLL] Remastering my old maps? What do you want to see?
Post by: CreepersAreEpic on September 04, 2016, 12:07:58 pm
What do you all think?

I really would find it interesting to remaster 1 or 2 of my old maps into BO3.  :D

Note: Options 5-8 may be a bit harder to implement since I no longer have the actual .map files to refer to. (But I could still easily redo it all)

This won't be definite, it's just to get an understanding of which maps the community would like to see make a return.  ;)

Thank you!

- Ping
Title: Re: [POLL] Remastering my old maps? What do you want to see?
Post by: HitmanVere on September 04, 2016, 12:34:55 pm
I voted for Bunbury. I feel like Bunbury is one of your best work. Back when it was released, it felt like instant classic to me and few users I have talked with about the map
Post by: sryanbruen on September 04, 2016, 04:05:50 pm
Der Keres because I think the lighting would be better in BO3 and also, even more features or little easter eggs added. Stairway to Hell would be my second choice.

Double Post Merge: September 04, 2016, 04:06:42 pm
I voted for Bunbury. I feel like Bunbury is one of your best work. Back when it was released, it felt like instant classic to me and few users I have talked with about the map

I'd love your Hotel to be remastered  ::).
Post by: HitmanVere on September 04, 2016, 04:23:17 pm
Der Keres because I think the lighting would be better in BO3 and also, even more features or little easter eggs added. Stairway to Hell would be my second choice.

Double Post Merge: September 04, 2016, 04:06:42 pm
I'd love your Hotel to be remastered  ::).

Had in mind few times to make Hotel V3, but nah, rather would want to see Hotel V1 creator remake his own map, lol