UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => General => Content Reviews => Topic started by: Jstgoodlife on October 10, 2013, 03:59:21 am

Title: [30/40] Beach Town - English + Spanish Review
Post by: Jstgoodlife on October 10, 2013, 03:59:21 am
(http://i43.tinypic.com/v2rccw.jpg)

Hi, my name is jstgoodlife and today I'm going to make a review of the map Beach Town but I'm going to make it in two languages: English and Spanish. / Hola, "me llamo" Jstgoodlife y hoy os traigo un review del mapa Beach Town como habreis visto lo voy a hacer en dos idiomas: Inglés y Español.

Setting:
Have you ever dreamt of killing zombies meanwhile you swim in your pool,or with live near to the beach?Now you can!Because in Beach town you can kill zombies while you enjoy the landscape or you sunbathe! Paying only half of the original price you can have this wonderful house!  :lol:  / ¿Sueñas con matar zombies mientras te das un baño?¿con vivir cerca de la playa? Pues,¡Ahora puedes! ¡Porque en beach town podrás matar zombies mientras disfrutas de las vistas o tomas el sol! ¡Por tan solo la mitad de su precio original podras adquirir una maravillosa casa a pie de playa! :lol:

First I have to say of this map is that if you start playing on it, after the second play, you will need to play much more. This map is amazing because it's big, complete and it's not impossible but it isn't for babies.You will have to work hard to know how to pack a punch your weapons. / Lo primero que he de decir es que si empiezas a jugar, después de la segunda partida te engancharás y necesitarás jugar muchas más. Este mapa es Increíble porque es grande, completo y aunque no es difícil, no es para bebés. Tendrás que trabajar duro para saber como mejorar tus armas.

Positives:
- The first rounds aren't difficult / Las primeras rondas no son dificiles
- It has an easter egg / Tiene un Easter egg (huevo de pascua)
- You have lots of space to run with your friends,the zombies / Tienes un montón de espacio para correr con tus amiguitos, Los zombies.

Negatives:
- It isn't very detailed / No esta muy detallado
- You can fall down and die / Puedes caerte y morir
- There are lots of empty rooms / Hay muchas salas vacias

Level of Detail: 6/10
Custom Content: 7/10
Fun Scale: 9/10
Replayability: 8/10

Total 30/40 points. Very Good!

Download from ZomMods.com (http://zommods.com/beachtown-2/)

Reasons of the worst score / Razones de la peor puntuación

Why I said that level of detail isn't very good?,judge for yourselves / ¿Por que he puesto que el nivel de detalle no es muy bueno?,juzgarlo por vosotros mismos

(http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/977/uy1f.png)

I think that it's not highly detailed ,and you? / Yo creo que no esta altamente detallado

Finally I have to say my last opinion of this map and it is that: / Finalmente he de decir mi ultima opinión del mapa, que es esta:

- It is a complete map structurally. / Esta completo estructural mente.
- It has lots of hours of fun on it. / Puedes pasar horas y horas de diversión en el.
- It can be played for the new players too. / Puede ser jugado por novatos también.
- But It isn't very detailed. / Pero no esta muy detallado.

I hope that you enjoyed my review. / Espero que os haya gustado mi review.
Title: Re: [30/40] Beach Town - English + Spanish Review
Post by: DeletedUser on October 10, 2013, 05:19:23 am
I dont know why the heck I read the spanish version
Post by: 90Dboy on October 10, 2013, 08:39:20 am
I dont know why the heck I read the spanish version
Post by: DeletedUser on October 10, 2013, 02:56:33 pm
Strangely i can understand the spanish version D:
Post by: tomikaze on October 10, 2013, 03:23:50 pm
Jstgoodlife , I agree with you for the most part. I think the starting area is nicely detailed, the atmosphere of the map is SO good and I love the giant fence that you can barely see through the fog. The two side buildings are perfect in my opinion as they are very heavily under construction and should look that way, however, when you get to the large center building the lack of detail does get a bit overwhelming/distracting even if is supposed to be under construction too.
Thanks for the review and welcome aboard buddy!
Post by: Dust on October 10, 2013, 05:34:00 pm
wow nice, we got another map reviewer in the group :D, Good review!