UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: mala15 on August 25, 2016, 11:01:14 am

Title: What happened to NSZ?
Post by: mala15 on August 25, 2016, 11:01:14 am
So where is he?  ??? There's almost no trace of him.

I have no idea if i'm stepping into drama or not here, but couldn't find out anything on the forum, and was planning on using some of his awesome work in my WIP map.

Thanks!
Title: Re: What happened to NSZ?
Post by: PlutoBro on August 25, 2016, 12:29:52 pm

I have no idea if i'm stepping into drama or not here, but couldn't find out anything on the forum, and was planning on using some of his awesome work in my WIP map.

Thanks!

Some stuff went down and I believe he left ugx because of it. He was more or less disgusted with what happened. If you want to know what happened I am sure many can elaborate but just know I dont think he will be back.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on August 25, 2016, 01:19:12 pm

He requested that his account be deleted which Admin complied with. As for his reasons, you would need to ask him that.
Post by: CreepersAreEpic on August 26, 2016, 08:58:39 pm
It's a genuine shame that these people have left.

They've done so much for us and I respect them so much. It's a sad day for UGX  :'(
Post by: Bac0NM0nst3r on August 27, 2016, 03:38:15 am
this does suck :/. I was planning on making a map with some of his stuff, but now no one can. all that cool stuff he did on ugx is all gone. no more BO2 weapons, assorted scripts, etc...... its sad to see someone that did so much for the community just leave. rip