UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: smasher248 on August 24, 2016, 08:04:31 pm

Title: kino for dlc4
Post by: smasher248 on August 24, 2016, 08:04:31 pm
(https://i.gyazo.com/7cd088b932b6da8b51dbbd116afc1a5d.png)

looks like kino is remastered for dlc 4 :( well that is 2 weeks wasted
Title: Re: kino for dlc4
Post by: DeathBringerZen on August 24, 2016, 08:08:58 pm
What part of Kino is it meant to be? I'm struggling to see it, though I can see why people are thinking it.
Post by: smasher248 on August 24, 2016, 08:13:57 pm
What part of Kino is it meant to be? I'm struggling to see it, though I can see why people are thinking it.

main theatre, the photo is from inside the teleporter, u can see the curved stairs, the fancy celing, and the projector light not to mention the 2 lamps on either side of a door frame :(
Post by: DeathBringerZen on August 24, 2016, 08:18:17 pm
main theatre, the photo is from inside the teleporter, u can see the curved stairs, the fancy celing, and the projector light not to mention the 2 lamps on either side of a door frame :(

Yeah, that's where I assumed it was from but the wall gun is out of place and you can't see the doorway in between the pillars. It could be though. I would love to get more than one map with the last DLC but I doubt it will be an all-zombie DLC.
Post by: Donkey22 on August 24, 2016, 08:20:10 pm
If they recreate Kino in the way they did The Giant, I'm gonna be so moist
Post by: tomikaze on August 24, 2016, 08:28:49 pm
If you are right then you have a very good eye. Sheesh that's tough to see. They better bring their A-game if they want to outdo Kino: The Rebirth.
Post by: HitmanVere on August 24, 2016, 08:33:48 pm
Main frame is on same level as where wallweapon is, while in Kino that spot is elevated more. I highly dont think its Kino remake

Edit: I take my words back, lol
Post by: DeathBringerZen on August 24, 2016, 09:03:25 pm
Looks like you were right (kinda...) it was Kino, but not the whole map it seems. I think we will be going to various parts of old maps in this new map! Looks awesome!

Post by: Bwc66930 on August 24, 2016, 09:14:13 pm
Looks like you were right (kinda...) it was Kino, but not the whole map it seems. I think we will be going to various parts of old maps in this new map! Looks awesome!

(Content removed from quote.)
much hype for this dlc :))
Post by: DeathBringerZen on August 24, 2016, 09:19:14 pm
much hype for this dlc :))

Fuck yeah! I gave been a tad disappointed with BO3 so far but this... this has really got my hyped! I seriously cannot wait to find out more about the map.
Post by: smasher248 on August 24, 2016, 09:29:58 pm
well i have no idea what to do with tools now, iv been planning this for months

Double Post Merge: August 24, 2016, 09:33:43 pm
come to think of it, the bowie seems to be where the main door would be, so it looks to be the main theatre enclosed like sectiond of parts of each map
Post by: DeathBringerZen on August 24, 2016, 09:45:09 pm
Yeah, if I was to guess it looks like they have only parts of other maps that you can access, not the full maps and you will probably access them through portals of some kind. So many different maps shown though... this map is going to be epic.

Post by: DeletedUser on August 24, 2016, 10:03:21 pm
If anyone here thinks they'll be full remakes I wouldn't get your hopes up, the door that needs power is closed even though power is on (otherwise Takeo wouldn't be at the teleporter) and on the closed door there is a bowie knife wallbuy, which is the incorrect place to the original Kino. Additionally, if you look to the left you can see a gate door with a passage in the stands leading to it.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on August 24, 2016, 10:11:47 pm
If anyone here thinks they'll be full remakes I wouldn't get your hopes up, the door that needs power is closed even though power is on (otherwise Takeo wouldn't be at the teleporter) and on the closed door there is a bowie knife wallbuy, which is the incorrect place to the original Kino. Additionally, if you look to the left you can see a gate door with a passage in the stands leading to it.

Yeah, I was never on board with the remakes anyway. Why give us remakes when they can just remaster these games somewhere down the line. Personally I think it's a good way for Treyarch to give the community what they want to some degree. A portion of all the previous maps to train in that will give them the nostalgic feeling they crave while also having new and original areas.

I hope it's like that anyway. Seen a lot of people complaining about it already on Twitter and Reddit, claiming that it's a cheap tactic giving people back portions of maps they already own but I am fully on board with it and can't wait to see more of it.
Post by: eliudjb on August 25, 2016, 12:55:34 am
Seems like no one remember Origins teaser trailer back in 2013...

So, where's my Nacht/Shi No Numa/Verruckt/Ascension/Kino/Shangri-La/Moon remake in Ultra full HD 4K 100% real no fake for Black Ops 2 all this years?  ::)

Post by: steviewonder87 on August 25, 2016, 01:08:55 pm
Seems like no one remember Origins teaser trailer back in 2013...

(Content removed from quote.)
So, where's my Nacht/Shi No Numa/Verruckt/Ascension/Kino/Shangri-La/Moon remake in Ultra full HD 4K 100% real no fake for Black Ops 2 all this years?  ::)

But the Kino teaser in this trailer has been totally redesigned to look overgrown and aged and there's even a different wallbuy where the power door was (that's the main giveaway IMO that these will definitely be playable areas in the map and not just some random stylised shit for the trailer, and the DE part was all changed up too, don't think it's the same deal as Origins (although the opening shots of Moon, Shang, etc are identical in both trailers).