UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Tutorial Desk => Modding => Topic started by: Scobalula on August 16, 2016, 03:39:16 pm

Title: [TUT] How to port Black Ops 3 Weapons to BO1 and lower.
Post by: Scobalula on August 16, 2016, 03:39:16 pm
In this tutorial I will go over porting a Black Ops 3 Gun to WaW with old viewhands. Many people were having issues so I made this, it took a while to make :P Hope it works for you.

Note: This is not intended for beginners in the slightest, it is intended for those who have an idea of porting. However you should be able to comprehend what's going on hopefully. :P

Title: Re: [TUT] How to port Black Ops 3 Weapons to BO1 and lower.
Post by: KhelMho on August 16, 2016, 03:47:05 pm
Wow, good idea  :D
Post by: Tim Smith on August 16, 2016, 06:06:23 pm
Good work scoba :) +1.
Post by: DeletedUser on August 17, 2016, 06:17:07 am
looks like I'm addin Bo3 weapons to my map!
Post by: Scobalula on August 17, 2016, 07:41:36 am
looks like I'm addin Bo3 weapons to my map!

Awesome hope it works for you! :) Everything should be covered, even right down to Re-UVing the gun to use less MTLs and images. :)
Post by: DeletedUser on January 01, 2021, 08:19:17 pm
In this tutorial I will go over porting a Black Ops 3 Gun to WaW with old viewhands. Many people were having issues so I made this, it took a while to make :P Hope it works for you.

Note: This is not intended for beginners in the slightest, it is intended for those who have an idea of porting. However you should be able to comprehend what's going on hopefully. :P

great! 2 tutorials on porting bo3 weapons to waw & Both using autodesk. what about folks that dont have maya? a blender tutorial wouldve been better.