UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: CyberMan1011 on August 13, 2016, 07:41:58 pm

Title: Hybrid Akimbo Duel-Wield in BO3: Is It Possible?
Post by: CyberMan1011 on August 13, 2016, 07:41:58 pm
So Idk if any of you still remember this but 2 years ago or so somebody named "offthewall" managed to find a way to implement real duel-wield weapons in WaW (though they still had some issues), and later on he experimented with a new type of duel-wield weapons which he called "Hybrid Akimbo". Basically you're duel-wielding different weapons at the same time (pistol with a shotgun, revolver with an SMG, etc.), and like his regular duel-wield weapons they still had some issues but the fact that he managed to put that into WaW looks really cool imo

Here's a video if some of you don't know what I'm talking about:

Anyways, so with mod tools coming out for BO3, I would assume that the engine limits for BO3 are much, much higher than that of WaW's engine so now we can implement a bunch of cool stuff in BO3 that probably would've been a pain in the ass to do in WaW (or just impossible). Since the mod tools allow people to port custom weapons (and since BO3 has duel-wielded weapons), I can easily see people creating their own duel-wielded weapons too but are hybrid akimbo weapons still possible in BO3?
Title: Re: Hybrid Akimbo Duel-Wield in BO3: Is It Possible?
Post by: HitmanVere on August 13, 2016, 07:47:22 pm
Possible in BO1, so why not in BO3? And we have one hybrid dual wield weapon in BO3: GKZ-45 Mark 3
Post by: MAK911 on August 13, 2016, 08:33:12 pm
Possible in BO1, so why not in BO3? And we have one hybrid dual wield weapon in BO3: GKZ-45 Mark 3
What you're saying is... WE NEED A GKZ-45 MARK 3 MIXED WITH ZAP GUNS! ON IT!
Post by: steviewonder87 on August 13, 2016, 09:11:31 pm

Stuffy appears to have pretty much nailed it here tbh.
Post by: fusorf on August 13, 2016, 09:26:45 pm
(Content removed from quote.)

Just WOW! :o
Post by: CyberMan1011 on August 13, 2016, 11:18:13 pm
And we have one hybrid dual wield weapon in BO3: GKZ-45 Mark 3

I've heard of the weapon but I've actually never seen gameplay of it. I guess that answers my question :D

(Content removed from quote.)

HOLY MOLY
Post by: BluntStuffy on August 14, 2016, 12:36:47 am
I wish i nailed it, but this is just old-fashion akimbo with the use of two weapon-files.. It's not possible to reload the left gun while shooting the right gun at the same time for example...
Post by: CyberMan1011 on August 14, 2016, 04:28:32 am
It's not possible to reload the left gun while shooting the right gun at the same time for example...

Offthewall managed to fix that already, though it isn't 100% perfect obviously.

He said that he does plan to release his duel-wielding scripts and stuff one day but I wonder if that'll really ever happen...