UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: woesjj on August 08, 2016, 02:12:32 pm

Title: Script question about activating extra spawns when buying debris.
Post by: woesjj on August 08, 2016, 02:12:32 pm
Hello everyone, i'm new to radiant and new to the modding of a zombie map. I'm not sure what radiant can and cant offer. So if this question is stupid or noobish  :gusta: i'm sorry.

I am busy with a complete map pack with story line with the things that's already been placed in the radiant files. Yes, i love going basic, and trying to create something with just some changes. All maps will needed T4M as well due the Harry's perks and the black ops 2 ported guns by NSZ black ops 2 guns.

Now, i have been working a lot on the forgotten lab that's been a bit delayed due some errors ( a fix is on his way for that, vocation is more important then a silly game. We all deserve that time.  ) so i started to work on the first map called chambers of secrets ( not a harry potter related map ) with will only be one zoned due a ''run or die'' map ( something like zombie hotel, where u buy yourself up to power etc. )

Now is my question that, if there a buy-able debris is bought, could it also command to activate several other spawns as well? or must this been done with zones? This question could be handy as well on the other maps as well that i have planned.

Let me know peeps. Everyone a great vocation-time and dont drink to much  :lol: <3