UGX-Mods

UGX-Mods => Introduce Yourself => Topic started by: therealwakka on July 24, 2016, 06:09:40 pm

Title: Wakka Dropping by
Post by: therealwakka on July 24, 2016, 06:09:40 pm
I'm wakka, some people know me as UGO or therealwakka.

I've mapped in Radiant since it existed.

I'm mainly  trouble shooter for peoples maps and scripts though I released a number of mp maps over the years, usually trying to push the limits of the engine on distance as it was always an issue to render properly.

Zombie mapping is a new area never released one before, though I will be releasing a couple once I'm allowed for BO3

I'm on the Alpha for the BO3 mod tools, still a lot to get done before they area ready, working with limited assets but were putting together some basic maps between us.

Always happy to give information, either that or u can watch my vids etc.

Its nice to see so many good Zombie mappers and maps here.

I'm hoping BO3 gets some good mods n maps both Zombie and MP to revive the game as the series has lost its way for the pc long ago in my personal opinion.

Laterz
Title: Re: Wakka Dropping by
Post by: Dust on July 24, 2016, 06:31:15 pm
Nice to see you on UGX man!

I have been watching your bo3 alpha videos, cannot wait to get my hands on them myself
Post by: KDXDARK on July 24, 2016, 06:43:31 pm
Welcome to this awesome community!  8)
Post by: steviewonder87 on July 24, 2016, 09:11:12 pm
I'm hoping BO3 gets some good mods n maps both Zombie and MP to revive the game as the series has lost its way for the pc long ago in my personal opinion.

MP maybe, but not for custom zombies my friend, not even close. :)

And welcome to the forums.
Post by: DarkWhiss on July 24, 2016, 10:11:51 pm
MP maybe, but not for custom zombies my friend, not even close. :)

And welcome to the forums.
I think he means CoD modding in general. If you look at the numbers, modding was very much alive in CoD4.
Post by: therealwakka on July 27, 2016, 07:54:36 pm
Cod4 still rocks, yeah the zombie mapping is still strong here, it was more overall :)
Post by: DidUknowiPwn on July 31, 2016, 01:23:04 am
Totally missed this as I never check out this sub-forum anyway good to see you come by here. I've been watching your tutorial videos and I still can't work with Radiant :please: (my fault as I don't put the effort and time into it).

Regardless if you ever got questions don't hesitate to ask, if there's a more intricate question hit me up on Steam Zeroy and ZCT can at least vouch for me :P