UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: ihmiskeho on July 11, 2016, 07:33:11 pm

Title: Hanoi [V1.2]
Post by: ihmiskeho on July 11, 2016, 07:33:11 pm
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi65.tinypic.com%2F353cayb.png&hash=aef6a7ead05c8e5372a4c5a4fe0f135547706faa)

After the cold war the American soldiers left Hanoi. They soon forgot this place and had no idea what it had become.
Vietnamese scientists formed their research on this forgotten prison. The experiments were kept hidden and no other humans were allowed near.
That is until the outbreak started. After that Hanoi was left to rot.
There is something in Hanoi that we were yet to understand. An evil force that no one has dared to use. Until now...

Features
-Original Black Ops Hanoi areas as well as new areas to explore
-Black Ops weapons and viewhands
-Main Easter Egg/Objective with an ending (not buyable) + A few mini secrets here and there
-5 Perk limit
-Boss zombie
-And more

Pics:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi68.tinypic.com%2F2yni3bc.png&hash=4d7231b664bb5761b439fd0d15d39184a139cb2c)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi64.tinypic.com%2Fmjw9iv.png&hash=e9cefda526bb574841311972852d607fe42b720d)
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi63.tinypic.com%2Fqnl2tu.png&hash=f8a8b179d33551fc5d082bf8c863fd3d3371ceae)

Credits:
JR-imagine = script placer Z
HarryBO21 = Perks and tutorials
Ray1235 = Improved walk script
Rollonmath 42 = Weapon porting tutorials
DidUknowiPwn = HUD, Zombie Blood
Scobalula = Field of view slider
Aidan = Kino teleporter, maya plugin,  Fx removing tutorial
Toby1423 = Moon teleporter
alzan12 = end game teleporter
shippuden1592 = Shangri-La zombies, Boss zombie
Krazzyboy97/shippuden1592 = Galil weapon
jei9363 = FX
HitmanVere = Commando weapon & Scrolling pap camo tutorial
MakeCents = randomized players script
YaPh1l = Kino style box light
xSanchez78 = Nuke/Double points fix
Ege115 = EE song script
oshawat750 = box light fix
JBird632 = Secondary sound alias tutorial
DuaLVII = Rotating doors

And of course:
Treyarch
Tom-BMX
UGX team
If I forgot anyone, let me know

NOTE: This map uses some copyrighted music so if you are going to make a video turn the music volume down!

If you have T4M/Windows 10 you might get some texture glitches. Lower texture quality/turn off specular maps to stop this from happening!

Version 1.2
www.mediafire.com

Version 1.2 Change log
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Additions and changes:
Added boss zombie
Added a slight addition to the playable area.
Added some detail.
Added teleporter sounds.
Added a new ee step for the ww upgrade.
Added better doors (as requested by Jaden Szewczak).
Added new hud.
Added Mule Kick
Added a new weapon
Added proper reflex/red dot sights
Removed kino box light (people didn't even seem to be noticing this feature)
Removed Zombie Blood powerup
Changed so that all players can now get the wonder weapon. But only one can upgrade it.
Pack a punched weapons now use secondary sound aliases so they are much better quality.

Fixes:
G Spawning should now be fixed!!! (Thanks to HarryBO21)
Fixed box FX
Fixed unlimited weapons glitches during the ee
Fixed clipping to fix sticky walls and out of map spots (I might have forgotten some)
Fixed holes in paped mp5k
Fixed asp reload anim
Fixed FnFal texture
Fixed wonder weapon sprinting
Fixed a rare glitch where you could get grenades from box (Thanks Hitman :D)
Much more I forgot

Useful tips
Spoiler: click to open...
All players can get the wonder weapon but only one can upgrade it. If you lose the upgraded ww there is no way to get it back.
The key spawns are random. So if the key is not in the same place than it was last time, it doesn't mean it's glitched

Old versions (in case I messed up)

Version 1.1 Change log
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Removed loads of script entites so you're less likely to get G-Spawn (If you still get it let me know)
Fixed PaP weapon issue
Made a few chages to the EE for better optimization.
Removed China Lake because it caused issues with HUD and loadout
Fixed viewhands of Dempsey
Fixed some textures
Fixed some terrain glitches
Added new weapon: Skorpion
Randomized characters fixed (So you don't hear Dempsey at spawn anymore)
Other minor changes
v1.0
www.mediafire.com

Known issues:
Sometimes triggers are a bit sticky. If they don't activate first move a bit and try again. No idea what's causing this to happen. Mainly happens while playing solo.

That's pretty much it. Hope you enjoy. Report bugs in the comments if you find any.
Title: Re: Hanoi
Post by: Scobalula on July 11, 2016, 07:38:30 pm
Congratulations on the release, I'll definitely give this a go.
Post by: ihmiskeho on July 11, 2016, 07:53:06 pm
Congratulations on the release, I'll definitely give this a go.
Great! Hope you enjoy!
Post by: RichGaming on July 11, 2016, 07:59:39 pm
Beautiful remake! Looks awesome man, Gotta try and fit this in now with all the DLC 3 juiciness. GG on the release!
Post by: DeletedUser on July 11, 2016, 08:06:51 pm
Congrats on the release man! having so much fun times with this map on Bo1 SnD.
Post by: smi1eybone on July 11, 2016, 09:05:21 pm
Looks awesome cant wait to play!  :)
Post by: steviewonder87 on July 11, 2016, 10:15:04 pm
When you PAP you can no longer change weapons until you buy another gun. And we found all the meteors and got into that little room, and when the last player pressed the meteor there was an instant g spawn error. :-\

Edit: Apparently Relaxing didn't press the meteor so no idea what caused the g spawn.
Post by: RadimaX on July 11, 2016, 10:23:00 pm
stevie me and jbird did the "special room" dont wanna spoilbut yes it was a script issue i think not gspawn to us atleast we found an INFINITE LOOP while all that was going on and crashed game for all players. i almost forgot about it.
Post by: adfgdagasdf2 on July 11, 2016, 11:27:46 pm
It's here! :rainbow:
Post by: Studly on July 11, 2016, 11:58:07 pm
Looks Bloody Awsum , grabbing it now. ;D
Post by: xXICEXx on July 12, 2016, 03:18:45 am
I always new this could be potentially a zombies type map, great job on the release can't wait to give it a go.
Post by: Dem0nic Carny on July 12, 2016, 03:45:43 am
i csnt figure out how to get last meteor from behind the grate thing i manged to get it first game by luck and have no idea how i did it help anyone ?
Post by: spikecam23 on July 12, 2016, 05:58:15 am
currently stuck on zapping the panels, found 3 of them, not sure what to do next ???
Edit: Just beat it, But apparently the journey has just begun  ;) that 4th green panal was so hard to find tho! Loved the map, loved the easter egg aspect!
Post by: abritishguy2 on July 12, 2016, 06:54:09 am
I got the thunder hands and upgraded them is there anything else that they are used for? Also what is up with the kids behind one of the blocked doors? kind of sadistic

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
currently stuck on zapping the panels, found 3 of them, not sure what to do next ???
Edit: Just beat it, But apparently the journey has just begun  ;) that 4th green panal was so hard to find tho! Loved the map, loved the easter egg aspect!

Where are the four and buyable, I only found 3 panels in Pap,the house with the painting of Rictofhen, the shower house? (The camper spot in Black ops 1),shocked the one in the jail cell and in the underground labs
Post by: ihmiskeho on July 12, 2016, 09:22:18 am
When you PAP you can no longer change weapons until you buy another gun. And we found all the meteors and got into that little room, and when the last player pressed the meteor there was an instant g spawn error. :-\

Edit: Apparently Relaxing didn't press the meteor so no idea what caused the g spawn.
Thanks for reporting these issues

No idea what's causing the pap glitch. Will look into it.

And seeing your gameplay looks like the teleporter is causing the g-spawn. It should teleport you back but you just had the game crash. The teleporter was working weirdly anyways so I'll change/remove it in the new version.
Post by: Crowzo on July 12, 2016, 03:01:12 pm
Been waiting for this map, downloading now!
Post by: LegendHugo on July 12, 2016, 10:42:09 pm
Loved the original map actually, sadly it wasnt very often in rotation.
Congrats on release! Will try it out as soon as i can.
Post by: DeletedUser on July 13, 2016, 12:44:05 am
i csnt figure out how to get last meteor from behind the grate thing i manged to get it first game by luck and have no idea how i did it help anyone ?

*hint hint* grenades  ;)

Where did you find the last panel? cant find it at all...
Post by: EvilGnomeLock on July 13, 2016, 07:59:19 am
I played it and I tried to do the easter egg without tutorials and doing it solo, It's just to confusing but I got to the part where you have the updraded lightning hands and where you gotta shoot the panels around the map only found and shot two :P, But great map keep up the good work 8)
Post by: Black9 on July 13, 2016, 12:53:33 pm
Grate map man have had alot of fun playing it
Post by: Donkey22 on July 13, 2016, 07:27:02 pm
*hint hint* grenades  ;)

Where did you find the last panel? cant find it at all...
Same here that one's hard to find

Double Post Merge: July 13, 2016, 07:46:16 pm
Never mind, found it, damn that's a good spot xD
Title: Re: Hanoi [V.1.1 Coming soon]
Post by: ihmiskeho on July 13, 2016, 08:29:13 pm
Version 1.1 is coming tomorrow. New version will include:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
-Less script entities (hopefully fixing the g-spawn in coop)
-Fix for the pap weapon glitch
-Small changes to the Easter egg (to use less entities)
-Some texture and terrain fixes
-Some weapon file fixes and tweaks
-Some perk adjusting
-Other minor fixes and changes
Post by: MakeCents on July 13, 2016, 09:13:01 pm
I posted a fix for the "always hear Dempsey's quote" thing. It's pretty simple. Let me know if it works for you too, if not, I have another fix for it. It's step 8.1
Post by: zimta on July 13, 2016, 11:07:29 pm
So I dont know if this was intended (Highly doubt it is), but when I would PaP I would loose the other weapon that I had. I then bought another wall gun and tried to do the same thing again and once again I lost the other weapon that I had. Also the zombies wouldn't target the player, would group in in random areas and stand still.
Post by: DeletedUser on July 13, 2016, 11:19:49 pm

Double Post Merge: July 13, 2016, 07:46:16 pm
Never mind, found it, damn that's a good spot xD

Tell me?
Post by: Donkey22 on July 14, 2016, 01:10:18 am
Tell me?
It's hard to explain, I have a video made up on it but basically it's on top of one of the building by PhD next to the little rectangular grass area
Title: Re: Hanoi [V1.1 Released]
Post by: Nathiri on July 14, 2016, 04:02:08 pm
Decent remake, though I felt like it was a 180 degrees off (that the map needed to be turned 180 degrees). This may seem just a small thing, but I had some trouble navigating because it looked rather different from the original.

I found a couple glitches. The first one is a clipping error on the stairs railing on the back part, you can then go along the wall and outside the map.  The 2nd may just be a normal waw thing which can happen sometimes like it also happened to me on Nacht Reimagined. I came out of the mantling animation here, then did a jump into the window and it put me up on top inside the window and into the house. Everything here was muffled, and the zombies i couldnt see though they could hit me. I also couldnt swap weapons or throw nades. I ended up having to cook a nade and down myself which pushed me under and fully inside the house.

https://gyazo.com/2c49d9336d0666224feb24f247d62c21
https://gyazo.com/b256e944f806bcadc404e39bb8d1a89e
Post by: JiffyNoodles on July 14, 2016, 04:04:54 pm
So far, not a bad map.
Got an unhandled exemption caught when I teleported to some room with an electric barrier on it. Wasn't sure what to do there, so i stayed there, and then it crashed the game when the door closed on it.
Anyway, here's a screenshot of a mate somehow getting caught in the window frame from jumping into it.
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2Fnb3VecK.jpg&hash=3ff82168ceafc98ac8c166d7be721f09385fb75b)
Post by: ihmiskeho on July 14, 2016, 04:28:18 pm
Got an unhandled exemption caught when I teleported to some room with an electric barrier on it. Wasn't sure what to do there, so i stayed there, and then it crashed the game when the door closed on it.

This was v1.0 wasn't it? I had people reporting that this happened on coop. Version 1.1 changes this step a bit so it shouldn't happen anymore.

And the window glitch is caused by dive to prone. I have an older version of Harry's perks. The old dive to prone caused these issues
Post by: JiffyNoodles on July 15, 2016, 12:17:43 am
This was v1.0 wasn't it? I had people reporting that this happened on coop. Version 1.1 changes this step a bit so it shouldn't happen anymore.

And the window glitch is caused by dive to prone. I have an older version of Harry's perks. The old dive to prone caused these issues
Yeah, Version 1.0
Post by: RadimaX on July 15, 2016, 08:37:12 am
i like this map alot so i wrote a personal message about the out of map spots still you can get on top of all roofs on the map and fall down the underground area not sure if seen or not yet but since no reply i post here, the zombies will jump 900 units when you stand here:
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FfvMjsva.jpg&hash=0c4689faacc4d6269c8a4485a710b41f5717151d)
This happens to alot of maps so not a big issue but it glitches out for ALL players if you are interested into fixing this problem im happy to show where you forgot clipping. this can ruin COOP games for 3 other people, im doing it for sake of showing you unaware of this but if others try to legit play it can be a major buzzkill having all zombies standing around
Post by: ihmiskeho on July 15, 2016, 12:11:40 pm
i like this map alot so i wrote a personal message about the out of map spots still you can get on top of all roofs on the map and fall down the underground area not sure if seen or not yet but since no reply i post here, the zombies will jump 900 units when you stand here:
(http://i.imgur.com/fvMjsva.jpg)
This happens to alot of maps so not a big issue but it glitches out for ALL players if you are interested into fixing this problem im happy to show where you forgot clipping. this can ruin COOP games for 3 other people, im doing it for sake of showing you unaware of this but if others try to legit play it can be a major buzzkill having all zombies standing around

Will most likely update this map but I don't want to constantly release small fixes. I much rather release one big update to fix lots of issues and maybe even add new stuff in to the map.

So yeah will wait for a while if any new/other glitches occur and then release a new version. I would like to fix these out of map glitches so I might get you to play sometime.
Post by: Dirtyworkz on July 15, 2016, 04:22:10 pm
Hi dude , nice map, we waited with my friend forr the 1.1 to do it

But i think you should lower the upgrade time and the recharging time because it adds nothing imo because every people do the EE with crawlers anyway, still a cool EE tho :)
Post by: azrealthief on July 16, 2016, 10:53:13 am
Can you make the perk limit to max? so we can get all perks :D
Post by: Himynameisvice on July 16, 2016, 11:00:32 pm
I really enjoyed the map it has plenty of replay-ability.

I'd like to see a boss zombie and/or a new wonder weapon
Post by: Roxasth3nobody on July 17, 2016, 03:41:33 pm
this map is amazing and is amazing! I just wish it was in night time like the original map on BO1
Post by: SoDak on July 17, 2016, 05:58:26 pm
We had downloaded the map several days ago but had to wait until last night to play it in co-op when we could get our normal zombie team together.  FANTASTIC

We really loved this map, glitches and all.  After we played it is when we discovered there was a 1.1 update!  Great map and great job making it.
Post by: mvpdjwcc on July 18, 2016, 06:54:16 pm
This map was awesome thank you for making it I really enjoyed it. I liked the unlockable ending and the process to unlock it. I also liked the new areas. Good job.
Post by: publicENEMY on July 20, 2016, 09:55:13 am
Awesome map!
Post by: beware on July 29, 2016, 09:50:04 pm
What is the name to the easter egg song??? I gotta know!!!
Post by: ihmiskeho on July 31, 2016, 12:25:39 pm
What is the name to the easter egg song??? I gotta know!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoS0IhI_b-Q (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DoS0IhI_b-Q)
Post by: KhelMho on July 31, 2016, 12:32:12 pm
Awesome!  :rainbow:
Post by: ihmiskeho on July 31, 2016, 12:44:54 pm
If I get everything to work this map is going to have another update

The update will include:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Fixes for G_Spawn again (currently should only happen with 4 players)
Boss Zombie
Better pack-a-punch weapon sounds
Small adjustments to the playable area
EE bug fixes
Fixed clipping (mainly to fix out of map spots)
Possibly changing ee so that everyone can get the wonder weapon (if you want/if I can get it working)
And more (if you have any ideas/wishes let me know)
So if you have any glitches or issues that should be fixed let me know :)
Post by: Pibugo on July 31, 2016, 01:55:52 pm
Map looks great, really wasn't a fan of the original MP map but ey this is zombies :P
Have it downloaded but saw your post just now. I was planning on playing it with a friend today but now, after seeing that, I reckon we'll wait for the update hehe
Post by: JMZ on July 31, 2016, 03:56:36 pm
Looks really good! Downloading now  8)
Post by: JadenSzewczak on July 31, 2016, 06:03:52 pm
If I get everything to work this map is going to have another update

The update will include:
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Fixes for G_Spawn again (currently should only happen with 4 players)
Boss Zombie
Better pack-a-punch weapon sounds
Small adjustments to the playable area
EE bug fixes
Fixed clipping (mainly to fix out of map spots)
Possibly changing ee so that everyone can get the wonder weapon (if you want/if I can get it working)
And more (if you have any ideas/wishes let me know)
So if you have any glitches or issues that should be fixed let me know :)
i messaged ya 8)
Post by: Ping998 on July 31, 2016, 11:31:23 pm
What I liked:
+ Map detail was pretty damn good!
+ The guns were nice and balanced
+ FX was really well done
+ Zombie skins were a nice touch
+ Map had a lot to explore
+ Perks were good!
+ Awesome easter egg song!
+ Some of the new gun sounds were nice
+ FOV Slider
+ Lighting was very well done
+ Great re-imagine of Hanoi and pretty accurate
+ Atmosphere was almost perfect! (personally, I would've used an altered vision file to give the player's vision more contrast due to your brilliant lighting, but that's just a very minor thing)

What I did NOT like:
- Magazines from guns and reload animations were missing
- Gun sounds were not accurate
- Round changing sounds (personally I found them quite annoying, sorry!)
- Game crashed with a G-spawn error so I was unable to complete the map   :'(
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi65.tinypic.com%2Fwaqbf8.jpg&hash=e192f099a42a55798c4e1849afb9cfa085eb6a7c)
- Box light did NOT move! (blue ray emitting from box stayed in original place)
- Spawn room was too tight (personal opinion)

I'd rate this map personally a 6.5/10 - Fair (possibly a 7 or 7.5/10 if I didn't experienced the game breaking bug)

I would possibly recommend to play it with friends as long as they are aware of the G-Spawn error.

Overall this is a very accurate and detailed re-imagine of Hanoi, personally, I would've preferred the box to contain BO1-only box weapons (i.e. Kino der toten box weapons strictly) to make it a bit more authentic but I digress, this was a good map to play and I had fun playing it up until the G-Spawn error!

Good work ihmiskeho! Looking forward to more updates on this map and new maps in the future  ;)

Thanks for posting!

- Ping
Post by: ihmiskeho on August 01, 2016, 09:38:35 am
What I liked:
+ Map detail was pretty damn good!
+ The guns were nice and balanced
+ FX was really well done
+ Zombie skins were a nice touch
+ Map had a lot to explore
+ Perks were good!
+ Awesome easter egg song!
+ Some of the new gun sounds were nice
+ FOV Slider
+ Lighting was very well done
+ Great re-imagine of Hanoi and pretty accurate
+ Atmosphere was almost perfect! (personally, I would've used an altered vision file to give the player's vision more contrast due to your brilliant lighting, but that's just a very minor thing)

What I did NOT like:
- Magazines from guns and reload animations were missing
- Gun sounds were not accurate
- Round changing sounds (personally I found them quite annoying, sorry!)
- Game crashed with a G-spawn error so I was unable to complete the map   :'(
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi65.tinypic.com%2Fwaqbf8.jpg&hash=e192f099a42a55798c4e1849afb9cfa085eb6a7c)
- Box light did NOT move! (blue ray emitting from box stayed in original place)
- Spawn room was too tight (personal opinion)

I'd rate this map personally a 6.5/10 - Fair (possibly a 7 or 7.5/10 if I didn't experienced the game breaking bug)

I would possibly recommend to play it with friends as long as they are aware of the G-Spawn error.

Overall this is a very accurate and detailed re-imagine of Hanoi, personally, I would've preferred the box to contain BO1-only box weapons (i.e. Kino der toten box weapons strictly) to make it a bit more authentic but I digress, this was a good map to play and I had fun playing it up until the G-Spawn error!

Good work ihmiskeho! Looking forward to more updates on this map and new maps in the future  ;)

Thanks for posting!

- Ping

Thanks for the feedback!

If you don't mind I'd like to ask something about these bugs.

1. What were you doing when the G_Spawn happened? And how many players?

2. Which weapons you used had these magazine/anim issues? Because I also had these issues at some point but I thought I fixed them.

3. Were you playing as a host or a client?

And I will look into the box fx issue. I don't know what causes this but will try to fix it. This would be a great fix since the kino box lights take around 36 script entities (most likely the cause of the G_spawn)
Post by: Harry Bo21 on August 01, 2016, 09:54:38 am
Gspawn will be from zombiemode_utility of your using my old perks

I posted a topic about this
Post by: Ping998 on August 01, 2016, 10:53:37 am
Thanks for the feedback!

If you don't mind I'd like to ask something about these bugs.

1. What were you doing when the G_Spawn happened? And how many players?

2. Which weapons you used had these magazine/anim issues? Because I also had these issues at some point but I thought I fixed them.

3. Were you playing as a host or a client?

And I will look into the box fx issue. I don't know what causes this but will try to fix it. This would be a great fix since the kino box lights take around 36 script entities (most likely the cause of the G_spawn)
Ok so here's what I remember:

1. I was downed for the second time (quick revive) with the mustang and sally and halfway through getting revived and shooting the zombies away the map crashed.

2. When you load the mag in for the ASP, the mag is missing, there was another gun but I can't remember

3. I was playing solo

Hope this helped!

(Just as a quick note, these points don't mean the map is bad or anything like that, it's just some things that could be used to improve it)  ;)
Post by: ihmiskeho on August 01, 2016, 01:41:39 pm
Gspawn will be from zombiemode_utility of your using my old perks

I posted a topic about this

Yeah noticed that and already added to next update

Ok so here's what I remember:

1. I was downed for the second time (quick revive) with the mustang and sally and halfway through getting revived and shooting the zombies away the map crashed.

2. When you load the mag in for the ASP, the mag is missing, there was another gun but I can't remember

3. I was playing solo

Hope this helped!

(Just as a quick note, these points don't mean the map is bad or anything like that, it's just some things that could be used to improve it)  ;)

Thanks for these, will look into it
Post by: Frrrozn on August 02, 2016, 04:00:48 am
I would like to add to the locations that you can get out of the map. You jump out that window and run along the roof down to those boxes. After that you jump on the lamp sticking out of the wall and then you jump onto trim on the outside wall. Run along this and jump over the wall as the 3rd arrows shows.

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2F1U5A8KQ.jpg&hash=5e490bb18660557b6e77dc82b9289c6827721233)

Here is the area

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FNpFntiB.jpg&hash=2f5e8127ef3de2c64a349c85de6443ba26bee968)

Maybe this will help in someway. I did this on purpose thinking yeah I will get stuck if I jump outside. I had to restart lol.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on August 02, 2016, 07:38:18 am
I would like to add to the locations that you can get out of the map. You jump out that window and run along the roof down to those boxes. After that you jump on the lamp sticking out of the wall and then you jump onto trim on the outside wall. Run along this and jump over the wall as the 3rd arrows shows.

(http://i.imgur.com/1U5A8KQ.jpg)

Here is the area

(http://i.imgur.com/NpFntiB.jpg)

Maybe this will help in someway. I did this on purpose thinking yeah I will get stuck if I jump outside. I had to restart lol.

you probably should've put this in a PM, instead of in a comment on a public post, so then only the mapper would know how to get out, instead of everyone who reads this.
Post by: Nathiri on August 02, 2016, 12:03:27 pm
After doing a step in the EE, I got the Thunderbolt special "weapon", and I was trying to find where to use it and I used up all the ammo. So I thought I would wait for a max ammo, since it was ammo-based I thought it would refill. Well, I ended up going down and dying and I appeared to have lost it and we could not pick it up again from the spot. We could not find anything else in order to continue the EE so we just played. It seems like losing it ruined the EE for that game.
Post by: casoliv on August 05, 2016, 02:37:47 pm
Let's give it a try :3 I hope i enjoy myself on the map :3
Post by: xXICEXx on August 16, 2016, 07:19:32 pm
Must try  :rainbow:
Title: Re: Hanoi [V1.2]
Post by: ihmiskeho on August 27, 2016, 12:27:10 pm
Version 1.2 is out!
Check the OP to see what's changed. Also this will be the last update to this map unless there are some serious issues. So don't bother reporting things like floating models etc. (I know some people here love to do that :troll:)

Thanks and enjoy!
Title: Custom map winterfell problem
Post by: marweendu35 on August 28, 2016, 10:07:01 am
Hello I have a problem with the custom map of winterfell I have him(it) well to install(settle) but the coop button of menu is to lock of the blow I cannot play with buddy can you tell me how to actier the button svp thank you in advance
Post by: InternetSensor33 on September 03, 2016, 12:21:33 am
I tried to get the ending, but I don't what was the easter egg ending was, but I took alot of time to do the main easter egg.  :-\
Post by: ihmiskeho on September 03, 2016, 08:18:01 pm
I tried to get the ending, but I don't what was the easter egg ending was, but I took alot of time to do the main easter egg.  :-\

Here's a step-by-step tutorial for the end game if you or anyone else is interested.
1. Find all 5 rocks
2. Head over to the well and place the rocks
3. Wait a while at the well, you will see a new hint.
4. Get your reward
5. Head over to the the snake statue (first box location)
6. Find 3 books
7. Go back to the statue
8. Use your new weapon to activate 4 panels around the map
9. You will hear a door open. After this you get a text saying 'teleporter recharging'
10. Wait for the teleporter to recharge (5 mins) and use it to escape