UGX-Mods

Everything Else => YouTube => Topic started by: zimta on July 03, 2016, 01:06:04 pm

Title: COD Custom Zombies "Town Of The Dead"
Post by: zimta on July 03, 2016, 01:06:04 pm
Title: Re: COD Custom Zombies "Town Of The Dead"
Post by: evyatararbell on July 04, 2016, 07:06:49 pm
i wont be very harsh because i know you worked a long time on this mod but i cant play this, i played 5 minuets and here is what i encounterd: invisible guns and random textures every where in the middle of the air blocking my view(i can go through them and so can the zombies so i cant see them coming) so im sorry but im uninstalling untill they are fixed and when the are i will reinstall because you have talent for map creating and this map has a lot of potential but in the state it is in i cant play it
Title: Re: COD Custom Zombies "Town Of The Dead"
Post by: DeletedUser on August 12, 2016, 09:04:28 pm
i wont be very harsh because i know you worked a long time on this mod but i cant play this, i played 5 minuets and here is what i encounterd: invisible guns and random textures every where in the middle of the air blocking my view(i can go through them and so can the zombies so i cant see them coming) so im sorry but im uninstalling untill they are fixed and when the are i will reinstall because you have talent for map creating and this map has a lot of potential but in the state it is in i cant play it

I'm sorry I just saw your comment now,  Put your spec maps off and put your texture settings on high.  That will fix that issue.