UGX-Mods

UGX-Mods => Announcements => Topic started by: JBird632 on June 28, 2016, 07:12:51 pm

Title: Including UGX in Black Ops 3 Mod Tools Alpha
Post by: JBird632 on June 28, 2016, 07:12:51 pm
Black Ops 3 Mod Tools Alpha

Recently the BO3 Mod tools alpha team was given a hefty update which contains the content (scripts, prefabs, etc...) to be able to create and compile Zombies maps for Black Ops 3. UGX being the largest custom zombies site would like to participate in the alpha but we need the community to help speak up to get the mod tools team at Treyarch to listen.

There are a bunch of people in our community that not only are qualified to help with the alpha tools, but who would also strongly contribute with some of the best looking maps from the community. Like and retweet these tweets and post below telling us who you think in the community should get the Alpha Mod tools.

JBird632
Title: Re: Including UGX in Black Ops 3 Mod Tools Alpha
Post by: Dust on June 28, 2016, 07:22:09 pm
Izartax
You
SethNorris
Awesomepieman
HexZombies

are the top 5 people that should get the mod tools alpha.
Post by: SirJammy on June 28, 2016, 07:23:28 pm
I think I speak on behalf of everyone on UGX, If we manage to get the tools by doing this. I will die happy.  :gusta: :gusta:
Post by: MAK911 on June 28, 2016, 07:27:29 pm
Izartax
You
SethNorris
Awesomepieman
HexZombies

are the top 5 people that should get the mod tools alpha.
Nah, fam

DD
Stevie
NGCaudle
BWC
n1

That should about do it for all around testing if we're going to average out the skills of everyone on UGX
Spoiler: click to open...
:troll:
Post by: treminaor on June 28, 2016, 07:57:23 pm
Let's not let this go into the "my top 5 buzzfeed list of who should get the tools. #5 will SHOCK YOU" bullshit lol. No more lists, just reply to the topic with your thoughts and RT pls ty.
Post by: JBird632 on June 28, 2016, 08:02:14 pm
It seems as though our efforts were not as successful as we hoped for. Thanks everyone who tried to help, but it seems like we have to wait in agony like everyone else.

https://twitter.com/pcdev/status/747874819820109824
Post by: Dust on June 28, 2016, 08:41:56 pm
It seems as though our efforts were not as successful as we hoped for. Thanks everyone who tried to help, but it seems like we have to wait in agony like everyone else.

https://twitter.com/pcdev/status/747874819820109824

At least we were able to get some sort of response about it. Shame it wasn't the answer we hoped for.
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 28, 2016, 09:19:30 pm
MY TOP 5 mappers/modders for the alpha! You'll want to stick around because you'll never guess who I've chosen for my number 5! It will guaranteed SHOCK you!  :o :nyan:

Coming in at number 1! - C..

Let's not let this go into the "my top 5 buzzfeed list of who should get the tools. #5 will SHOCK YOU" bullshit lol. No more lists, just reply to the topic with your thoughts and RT pls ty.

Oh. :kidding:

Yeh in all seriousness I didn't really expect this to go anywhere, you're either in or you're out it seems and we are most certainly out apparently lol.
Post by: treminaor on June 28, 2016, 10:04:09 pm
At least we were able to get some sort of response about it. Shame it wasn't the answer we hoped for.
Yeah that's progress actually. Normally they just pretend you don't exist.
Post by: MAK911 on June 28, 2016, 10:35:22 pm
Yeah that's progress actually. Normally they just pretend you don't exist.
Notice that they responded to a big youtuber's tweet though. I don't think they would've noticed any other way. It's just pandering to the audience as always.
Post by: treminaor on June 28, 2016, 10:37:15 pm
Notice that they responded to a big youtuber's tweet though. I don't think they would've noticed any other way. It's just pandering to the audience as always.
who?
Post by: sethnorris on June 30, 2016, 05:28:19 pm
MAK u traitor. I need those mod tools to make nazi_zombie_frozen.
Post by: MAK911 on June 30, 2016, 05:38:44 pm
MAK u traitor. I need those mod tools to make nazi_zombie_frozen.
seth, you need to...
Post by: Koan on June 30, 2016, 05:59:11 pm
seth, you need to...

Joke's on you, I fucking love this song. :gusta: