UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Modding => Topic started by: DeletedUser on June 25, 2016, 08:35:04 pm

Title: Pack a Punch and Wallbuy problem!
Post by: DeletedUser on June 25, 2016, 08:35:04 pm
Hello, I'm getting some problems with some ported weapons. (Almost every weapon I have in the map is either from MW, or BO1/2/3). 
I have the Sten on the wall and I'm able to purchase it, no problem there. But if I trade it out and try to rebuy it, It will not let me, though I will lose points as if I was buying it.
Another problem I'm having is with the pack a punch. Say I get the Ray Gun MKII out of the box, and I go to upgrade it while my only other gun is a starting pistol (In my map it's the USP). When I take the paped Ray gun out of the machine, I will only have the ray gun and no USP... I was just wondering why this happens, and how to fix it.
(im using HarryBO21's perks and his Mysteryboxes)

Double Post Merge: June 26, 2016, 01:06:52 am
Update: After some more testing I figured out that I am able to buy the Sten on the wall with a weapon that isn't ported such as the Wunderwaffe but I'm still not sure why it isn't working with ported guns

Double Post Merge: June 26, 2016, 01:33:28 am
Jeez another update: Now for some reason no weapon at all will allow me to purchase the Sten off the wall for some reason.
Title: Re: Pack a Punch and Wallbuy problem!
Post by: oshawat750 on June 26, 2016, 02:16:33 am
Hello, I'm getting some problems with some ported weapons. (Almost every weapon I have in the map is either from MW, or BO1/2/3). 
I have the Sten on the wall and I'm able to purchase it, no problem there. But if I trade it out and try to rebuy it, It will not let me, though I will lose points as if I was buying it.
Another problem I'm having is with the pack a punch. Say I get the Ray Gun MKII out of the box, and I go to upgrade it while my only other gun is a starting pistol (In my map it's the USP). When I take the paped Ray gun out of the machine, I will only have the ray gun and no USP... I was just wondering why this happens, and how to fix it.
(im using HarryBO21's perks and his Mysteryboxes)

Double Post Merge: June 26, 2016, 01:06:52 am
Update: After some more testing I figured out that I am able to buy the Sten on the wall with a weapon that isn't ported such as the Wunderwaffe but I'm still not sure why it isn't working with ported guns

Double Post Merge: June 26, 2016, 01:33:28 am
Jeez another update: Now for some reason no weapon at all will allow me to purchase the Sten off the wall for some reason.
It seems that Harry's Mystery Boxes have a problem that if you switch out your starting pistol from something from the box, you can only have 1 weapon. Idk if this would be a problem towards this, try to remove his mystery boxes and try again.
Post by: IperBreach86 on June 26, 2016, 06:15:08 am
It seems that Harry's Mystery Boxes have a problem that if you switch out your starting pistol from something from the box, you can only have 1 weapon. Idk if this would be a problem towards this, try to remove his mystery boxes and try again.
Thats not harrys problem thats a normal problem that happens even with stock stuff if you dont do it right.
For the first problem i dunno.
Post by: DeletedUser on June 27, 2016, 08:27:03 pm
Thats not harrys problem thats a normal problem that happens even with stock stuff if you dont do it right.
For the first problem i dunno.
How can I fix it so it works properly? (sorry I'm kind of a noob at this  :poker:)
Post by: DeletedUser on July 04, 2016, 07:23:09 pm
Update! I've fixed the wallbuy issue. If you're using Harrybo21's perks and mysteryboxes, open up _zombiemode_mysteryboxes.gsc and there's a function that says
Code Snippet
Plaintext
//grabber harrybo21_give_gun( self.weapon.weapon_name );
// UNCOMMENT THE LINE ABOVE AND COMMENT OUT THE LINE BELOW IF USING HARRYBO21S PERKS ======================================================================================================================
grabber thread maps\_zombiemode_weapons::treasure_chest_give_weapon( self.weapon.weapon_name );

// player thread play_weapon_vo( self.weapon.weapon_name );
and simply do what it says and it should fix the issue