UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: SPi on June 17, 2016, 12:05:26 pm

Title: Call Of Duty 4 Rooftops Campaign Voice Acting Help Needed.
Post by: SPi on June 17, 2016, 12:05:26 pm
Hi everyone.
So the campaign is almost done and soon the last thing that I will need to do is add voice acting.
Now if any of you is willing to help you must know there are some requirements I'd like you to have so I can accept you as voice acting on my campaign.

First of all, a decent required accent. If I need for example British accent, you must be able to perform dialogue lines with normal british accent. If I need Russian accent, you must be able to do russian accent and so on.

Furthermore, you should have a good mic. I don't ask for a super high quality microphone. A normal quality microphone that records your voice good enough without static, noise or other interfierence will do.

Now, If anyone is interested, I will give a dialogue below given the situation and accent of each character, so you can experiment yourself and send me the recordings you did.

Important note: Please make "SPi" sound like "spee" I know it's not 100% correct but it's my thing. Please keep it in mind.

Loz - British Accent
Pilot Michael - American accent (Try to make him sound like the Big Bird pilot from Official COD4 Campaign)
Captain Sasha - Russian accent
Antonio - High class British Accent (If you played Portal 2, try make him sound like Wheatley)

Loz - Scene 1
(Loz gives directions to his teammates about the mission)
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Loz: Alright everyone, listen up. Paul's coordinates lead in a nearby village. 
Loz: SPi, take Pan and Alex and investigate that village.
Loz: The rest of us will wait here.

Loz - Scene 2
(Loz is under fire in combat)
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Loz: I've got C4, I'm gonna blow them, clear the area so I can plant 'em.
Loz: Clear. I'm going to plant C4 on the crates.
(Later in combat)
Loz: We're in the middle of a shit storm here, if we won't do something fast, we're screwed SPi!

Pilot Michael - Scene 1
(Michael is driving his helicopter and contacting his team for Landing Zone directions)
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Michael: We're approaching the city ETA 5 Minutes.
SPi: Better do it fast Michael. We won't last too long if you're too late.
Michael: Just make sure the LZ is clear and we'll get you

Antonio - Scene 1
(He is talking to the player via radio)
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Antonio: Good, thank you so much. Now my team knows where I am and that I'm in trouble. They will soon be here in the outskirts of the city to take me to safety.
Antonio: Anyway, enough talking. I have one last task for you before I give you my help.

Captain Sasha - Scene 1
(Captain Sasha is going to report to the antagonist of the story about losing the goodguys)
Code Snippet
Plaintext
Cap. Shasha: Comrade General!
Gen. Romanov: Are they dead Captain Sasha?
Cap. Shasha: Negative sir, half of their team escaped with their chopper, the rest slipped from our hands in the sewers.

Good Luck and Have Fun.
I don't promise I will reply to all participants. But I will try to do so.

Title: Re: Call Of Duty 4 Rooftops Campaign Voice Acting Help Needed.
Post by: SPi on June 22, 2016, 12:33:07 pm
bumping
Anyone else interested trying?
Post by: IperBreach86 on June 22, 2016, 02:40:12 pm
I would love to help with that russian accent, im Italian but somehow when i speak english i end up using a generic russian accent  :-\
The only problem is that my mic somehow picks up  interfierence from my pc (like a constant *beep*)
So if i dont find a solution to it i wont be able to help, sorry :\
Post by: SPi on June 22, 2016, 05:10:52 pm
Ah sad to hear. No worries :)
Post by: DidUknowiPwn on June 22, 2016, 05:52:37 pm
Mic wouldn't sound the best tbh