UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Map Releases => Topic started by: vinnyz500 on June 07, 2016, 02:31:40 am

Title: Spongebob, Battle for Bikini Bottom [V1.1] LINK UP
Post by: vinnyz500 on June 07, 2016, 02:31:40 am
Mediafire:

www.mediafire.com
ill update with another link for google docs soon

Hey guys, im here with the release of this map after ages lol.

*i dont do videos ever :D
Features:
Bo2 Weapons
Teleporters to alternate areas
8 shootable song easter eggs *Possibly copyrighted, turn down music if recording a video*
Concert area with 3D sweet victory song
Zombie shield buildable
buildable power
buyable ending
Some other stuff, cant remember

The map basically has playable spongebob character houses, 2 map exports from the game Spongebob: Battle for Bikini bottom, plus a concert area. Playable areas include:

Downtown Bikini Bottom
Jellyfish Fields
Concert Area
Goofy Goober's
Krusty Krab
Spongebob's House
Squidward's House
Sandy's Treedome

This map includes some intense parkour, but nothing is too difficult where you cant complete it. The best perks are behind a bit of parkour, i wont tell you which because you wouldnt like it. Falling into the pit makes you go down, so be super careful! Ill possibly be balancing this if it is too difficult for some, but its a nice challenge required to progress in the map. The 2 areas that are accessed through the toll booth in the goober basement are full map exports, clipped and slightly modified for playability from the game SB:BFBB. To use the Taxi stands, you must buy the 5,000 toll booth in the goober area then you may teleport with them.

Credits:

Ok, so this is going to be extremely difficult as the map has been dead / in development for 2 or so years, so please please please tell me if you helped me in any way. Ill list everything i know, but i know for sure im going to miss a dozen of you

Radimax- Clippings Jellyfish fields
Harry- Perks, shield, tons of help
Tom- Tools
Natesmithzombie- Bo2 Weapons
Robert *forgets ZM name but knows skype name*  - Logo of loading screen
BWC - somthing he was pretty involved at some point
BluntStuffy - Zombie and player teleporters, made the whole alternate areas possible

Please i cant stress enough PM me if you helped me in any way so i can properly credit you

Thanks for taking a look, if you have any suggestions or find any bugs report them to me via PM, ill be doing a v1.1 overhaul in about 3 or 4 weeks fixing everything i can find and or whatever people report. Sorry for the long wait on the map and i hope it lives up to its name.

Small side note, i love watching peoples videos so if you make a youtube video post it in the comments  ;D

Bugs found:

Some guns have an ugly PaP camo, didn't even notice this
// Quick revive solo failed to work for one, can happen to another (Resolved, wait for update)
// Extreme zombie hug, Must fix
// need to test multiplayer, supposed crash problem (Resolved, wait for update)
// Aparently, if falling into the pit on co op, it sometimes restarts the map *I HAVE NO IDEA NOTHING IN THE SCRIPT I //USE YIELDS THIS WILL FIX ASAP*
// Round Skipping glitch TB room (Resolved, wait for update)
// Grenades fall through floor JF F and City (Resolved, wait for update)

*Uploading as of 6/30 by 11PM EST
Whats new in 1.1:

Zombies no longer get stuck in between taxi signs
New area in Jellyfish fields, expanded area roughly by 40%
Round Skipping glitch is resolved in taxi room
Grenades no longer fall through the floor at Alternate areas
Map no longer restarts on co op when dying on parkour, now just teleports you to the start of the parkour
Zombies now actually hit the player instead of hugging them forever
slight weapon tuning
Small details adressed
Poor pathing issues adressed in outdoor areas

Tombstone removed to fix confusion with vulture aid

Still needs fixing:

Guns in everybody's ears *majorly annoying*
Ugly PaP camo's

Wanted this update out asap so they will be fixed at a later date when more problems arise
Title: Re: Spongebob, Battle for Bikini Bottom [V1.0]
Post by: wilsonowen21 on June 07, 2016, 02:36:45 am
HOLY SHIT YES! Its a great to see this map finally release! I'm excited to try it.
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on June 07, 2016, 02:38:30 am
Whats with the sudden Boom with Natesmith's BO2 weapons?
Post by: vinnyz500 on June 07, 2016, 02:49:42 am
i just realized why my file size is so big, ill reupload the 120 less mb files tomorrow i totally forgot to remove my backup assets sorry for those with slow connection, just wait a day or 2 ill have it fixed  :)
Post by: oshawat750 on June 07, 2016, 03:26:05 am
IT'S FINALLY HERE! TOOK YA LONG ENOUGH!
Post by: oshawat750 on June 07, 2016, 04:34:10 am
Me and my friend played your map, and all we have to say is AMAZING MAP! Our only complaints are that the zombie hug you way too much (A good 3-hit down will fix that), the tranzit style buildables were cool, but very tedious to get them all. We got to round 13 before we found the power, as we were oblivious, and we downed from the parkour to jugg  :lol:
Post by: ibounce on June 07, 2016, 05:14:42 am
Quick Revive didn't work for me m8.
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fimage.prntscr.com%2Fimage%2Fdfa950d969c64f7ea044a05d499c3b03.png&hash=d6f37e69a265fe14e50cf389a4081593bcd80297)

Also, noticed a few holes in the map, nothing big enough to fall through or even see if you're not looking for them, so don't worry about it.
Post by: BullfrogFunTime on June 07, 2016, 05:15:37 am
YASSS, The release is finally here. good way to come home from work after a crappy day.
Post by: phoenix02 on June 07, 2016, 06:39:56 am
Holy shit wtf I loved the fuck outta this game.
Post by: whippytrout on June 07, 2016, 07:04:37 am
This is an amazing map! Thanks for making it. I just played it with my brother and we made it to jellyfish fields and died. lol Can't wait to play again.  :nyan:
Post by: lapsedoe on June 07, 2016, 08:10:38 am
G_FindConfigstringIndex: overflow(2690): 'craftable_pap_1_shader' in multiplayer, singleplayer works just fine
Post by: DeletedUser on June 07, 2016, 08:54:25 am
Glad to see this finally here! Downloading those 600MB now. :P
Post by: vinnyz500 on June 07, 2016, 10:52:39 am
Quick Revive didn't work for me m8.
(http://image.prntscr.com/image/dfa950d969c64f7ea044a05d499c3b03.png)

Also, noticed a few holes in the map, nothing big enough to fall through or even see if you're not looking for them, so don't worry about it.
odd, worked every time I was testing so that's weird. Adding it to the list
Post by: RadimaX on June 07, 2016, 12:51:09 pm
omg i cant believe its finnally out vinny nice job me and my gf gonna have a blast playing this today! <3
Post by: vinnyz500 on June 07, 2016, 06:47:51 pm
omg i cant believe its finnally out vinny nice job me and my gf gonna have a blast playing this today! <3
raidi pls  ::)
Post by: RichGaming on June 07, 2016, 08:21:22 pm
A mega link would be nice, especially for an extremely large map such as this one.
Post by: HDCrazedGamer on June 07, 2016, 08:23:28 pm
Great map! I enjoyed playing it for the first time last night. The taxi system is a great add. One update you should add is for the game to NOT restart when you kill yourself when jumping onto the platforms to get to jugg etc. Unfortunately that was the cause of multiple retries on the map when my teammate would fail to get jugg. I was able to get it though XD Great map! 9/10
Post by: steviewonder87 on June 07, 2016, 08:26:10 pm
G_FindConfigstringIndex: overflow(2690): 'craftable_pap_1_shader' in multiplayer, singleplayer works just fine

I had this on my map (co-op only), the only way I could fix it was to reduce the amount of hud things/shaders used in the map.
Post by: Scobalula on June 07, 2016, 08:38:51 pm
A mega link would be nice, especially for an extremely large map such as this one.

By time he puts up Mega link you'll have it downloaded, so just suck it up and download. :D
Post by: vinnyz500 on June 07, 2016, 09:06:17 pm
Great map! I enjoyed playing it for the first time last night. The taxi system is a great add. One update you should add is for the game to NOT restart when you kill yourself when jumping onto the platforms to get to jugg etc. Unfortunately that was the cause of multiple retries on the map when my teammate would fail to get jugg. I was able to get it though XD Great map! 9/10
any chance you can PM me to elaborate on that restart aspect, I never saw that happen before in testing
Post by: Ping998 on June 07, 2016, 09:44:47 pm
Whats with the sudden Boom with Natesmith's BO2 weapons?

Easy to implement, not much thought needed, decent ports. I don't see why not!

Tbh I'd MUCH rather have NSZ's weapons in a map than the stock WaW!
Post by: Xperience on June 08, 2016, 01:49:04 am
 :rainbow: :rainbow: :rainbow:
Post by: Inspector_Dawgy on June 08, 2016, 02:50:11 am
Great map overall, Loved it and every last drop, however I wasn't able to find any of the parts for the zombie shield, not sure if the parts are even on the map, I looked everywhere  :gusta:
Post by: Die-A-Beet-Us on June 08, 2016, 02:52:57 am
I cant seem to find the shield parts, ive looked everywhere but couldnt find them :'(
Post by: meddle2k on June 08, 2016, 03:14:34 am
Haha nice, will be playing this soon.
Post by: Hobobatman on June 08, 2016, 05:16:04 am
This is an awesome map, but the platforming is just absurd. The penalty is death, that's insane and unnecessary. If platforming is absolutely required than the penalty for failure should be losing a couple hundred points not outright dying. It takes forever to set up on this map, nothing is more frustrating than dying to platforming of all things in a Zombies map.
Post by: BullfrogFunTime on June 08, 2016, 05:58:27 am
I noticed with Vulture Aid there was tombstone under Sandy's dome. Is there a way to get it or am I missing something? also in Sandy's dome there is a smaller version of it inside. is this for a song, if so I can't trigger it.
Post by: RobbieJJ1 on June 08, 2016, 02:30:26 pm
Searched everywhere for the final part of the power but no luck. Great map just got a little bored with no perks or PAP. 
Post by: Plebacus Plays on June 08, 2016, 04:20:30 pm
awesome map here is some gameplay from youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxyGhRyK1aM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxyGhRyK1aM)
Post by: DeathBringerZen on June 08, 2016, 05:12:15 pm
awesome map here is some gameplay from youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxyGhRyK1aM (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxyGhRyK1aM)

Just a quick FYI, Gameplay videos are normally reserved for the Youtube sub-section so if you plan on posting anymore gameplay vids please use the appropriate section. Thanks.
Post by: Ping998 on June 08, 2016, 05:36:58 pm
When someone makes a Spongebob map:

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi65.tinypic.com%2F2jcevsn.png&hash=35640414ee2777d7a5add729ce567d15122f8a69)
Post by: LuftwaffeKlink on June 08, 2016, 08:20:20 pm
I have a great suggestion I think. There should be a switch at the end of each parkour challenge to fill in the floor or something. I don't know. It's just such a pain in the ass getting Jugg. Maybe spike traps like in Shangri-la would be less AIDS? Sorry, I really do like the map, but it's frustrating because of the parkour and the multiplayer reset thing. Pleasepleaseplease put a switch at jugg and at other perks that fill in the preceding floor  :please:  :'( :-[
Post by: Psh on June 08, 2016, 08:24:46 pm
When someone makes a Spongebob map:

(http://i65.tinypic.com/2jcevsn.png)

:gusta:
Post by: Ping998 on June 08, 2016, 09:11:07 pm
:gusta:

Love your profile pic m8
Post by: LuftwaffeKlink on June 09, 2016, 03:23:32 am
 ;D I did a very complain-ey review a few hours ago. I came back with some buddies and we realized that the parkour isn't godawful if you're able to get pHD first  :P

Sorry for my stupidity.

However we spent a few hours playing the map and got the buyable ending by round 27.

We found the following bugs/issues in the map.

- Mule kick bug. When one of us got it, we all had the 3 gun effect for the rest of the game. (I think. Either that or we all had    it from the start without knowing.)

-Sound bug. When an ally was shooting a zombie across the map, I heard their gun like it was my own. (very loud ) This gets surprisingly annoying.

-Map glitch. In urban bikini bottom, grenades and monkeys just fall through the floor like it's not even there.

Also I have a few suggestions. Take them with a grain of salt, as I don't know the effort you've to put into this.

*maybe you could add more guns.
* dog rounds?
---chum bucket plankton boss----- 8) 8) 8) 8)

Great map --- keep up the good work! It's fun.
Post by: _ChaosKevin on June 09, 2016, 01:47:19 pm
You should work with this guy: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXkuPTgi_51QKXJFBWQoEKYAn6QfAsqNJ (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXkuPTgi_51QKXJFBWQoEKYAn6QfAsqNJ)
he is making a BfBB remake.
Post by: AZombieFromMars on June 09, 2016, 07:14:42 pm
This map is a nostalgia trip, reminds me the amount of hours I've spent playing Battle for Bikini Bottom and the Movie Game, good times. Easter Egg songs and references to the show makes it better. Great job!  ;D
Post by: ryan4708 on June 10, 2016, 12:14:34 am
I have a great suggestion I think. There should be a switch at the end of each parkour challenge to fill in the floor or something. I don't know. It's just such a pain in the ass getting Jugg. Maybe spike traps like in Shangri-la would be less AIDS? Sorry, I really do like the map, but it's frustrating because of the parkour and the multiplayer reset thing. Pleasepleaseplease put a switch at jugg and at other perks that fill in the preceding floor  :please:  :'( :-[

PLEASE DO THIS. It's even worse when you're at the parkour area in the middle of the round. There's practically no escape
Post by: Screiße on June 10, 2016, 06:31:09 am
Why bo2 weapons :'(( we need bo3 weapons
Post by: Ping998 on June 10, 2016, 12:47:26 pm
Why bo2 weapons :'(( we need bo3 weapons

No offence but you need to realise that BO3 weapons are harder to port compared to the patch for BO2 weapons, so you can't expect mappers to own all this software in order to import these weapons.
Post by: Screiße on June 10, 2016, 12:49:15 pm
I know :(
Post by: HDCrazedGamer on June 10, 2016, 04:56:07 pm
This is an awesome map, but the platforming is just absurd. The penalty is death, that's insane and unnecessary. If platforming is absolutely required than the penalty for failure should be losing a couple hundred points not outright dying. It takes forever to set up on this map, nothing is more frustrating than dying to platforming of all things in a Zombies map.
This is more detailed of what i meant by my post. please update the map. I hate maps that restart once you fall off a platform.
Post by: vinnyz500 on June 10, 2016, 08:01:17 pm
This is more detailed of what i meant by my post. please update the map. I hate maps that restart once you fall off a platform.
Ill Add an option to pay to skip it for probably 1500 points because of all of your concerns. If I have time this weekend I'll release a patched up version with some new stuff and fixes
Post by: Harry Bo21 on June 11, 2016, 07:33:21 am
It shouldn't restart the map - that's a error in the script

Use radiusdamage not dodamage on players

Double Post Merge: June 11, 2016, 07:53:07 am

Post by: Pure_Maps on June 11, 2016, 07:41:37 pm
This map is good, But very hard ;(

This happend for me when playing it restarted the whole game

Love the memes
Post by: godzailla1102 on June 11, 2016, 10:31:53 pm
You should add Black ops 3 weapons and maybe a custom Boss battle with a Giant Spongebob to open up Pack-a-Punch
Post by: vinnyz500 on June 12, 2016, 12:00:04 am

Code Snippet
Plaintext
TZP_TeleportDeathTrigger(){
TeleDeathTrigger = getEntArray( "enter", "targetname" );
array_thread( TeleDeathTrigger, ::TeleportToDeath );
}
TeleportToDeath()
{
while(1)
{
self waittill("trigger", player);
TeleDest = getent(self.target,"targetname");
player linkto(TeleDest);
wait(.3); player unlink(); wait(.2); // leave this wait - tzp
radiusdamage(player.origin, 20, player.health + 100, player.health + 100);
}
}

radiusdamage is already used?

small update on the update, im clipping the upwards part of jellyfish fields thus doubled the size of the playable area on that part of the map, fixed many bugs reported and working on fixing the rest of them, may add an objective to the map at some point, update is delayed another 2-3 weeks because finals next 2 weeks
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on June 12, 2016, 05:06:32 am
Vector has painful damage stats
the Tac19 does NOT Reload as fast as Gary can run
Again What the hell is the sudden boom with Natesmith's weapons
Platforming puts me in some killbarrier in the goober house
quick revive doesnt scare zombies away AND NO GUN To defend with
Post by: ToxicSlays on June 12, 2016, 05:30:58 am
Right when I saw this I instantly remembered the game. Brings back so many memories. I really like the parkour elements on this map! Lol jk I've raged a few times over it. xD I do like it though.... Maybe..... The map is really great though well done!
Post by: vinnyz500 on June 12, 2016, 08:06:04 pm
Vector has painful damage stats
the Tac19 does NOT Reload as fast as Gary can run
Again What the hell is the sudden boom with Natesmith's weapons
Platforming puts me in some killbarrier in the goober house
quick revive doesnt scare zombies away AND NO GUN To defend with
will fix, and what is with your feelings towards his guns  :please: their nice ports and easy to add I see no problem
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on June 12, 2016, 11:57:20 pm
will fix, and what is with your feelings towards his guns  :please: their nice ports and easy to add I see no problem
Look through every release post and tell me how many you find that feature his guns in the 1st 2 pages
Post by: MasterBrahmin on June 13, 2016, 02:45:13 am
Do you think you could make a custom perk that could allow you to survive parkour fails? If not, do you think you could allow juggernog to do so?
Post by: for0034 on June 13, 2016, 06:41:49 am
I can't play this map anymore, the blurring is hurting my eyes, not sure if it's meant to be there or not.
Post by: Harry Bo21 on June 13, 2016, 06:47:49 am
Look through every release post and tell me how many you find that feature his guns in the 1st 2 pages
your right Ofc

Nate should have spent a inhumane amount of time in porting modern guns over for people to "not" use them Ofc

Don't get what your problem is with seeing things more than once, 90% of the maps you refer to have mappers who don't own the other games - so if it were not for nates guns - you'd be stuck with waws

Post by: daedra descent on June 13, 2016, 07:54:43 am

will fix, and what is with your feelings towards his guns their nice ports and easy to add I see no problem

Kap40:

Spoiler: click to open...
(https://i.gyazo.com/6257f76b23b5a0ff25042c0903e26264.png)
(https://i.gyazo.com/27452a1cf01e931499eaa6faf5f2e249.png)

Tac-45:

Spoiler: click to open...
(https://i.gyazo.com/b80efe4ed1ae4fe08152016ede5b26ea.png)
(https://i.gyazo.com/dc9ebe3e6fc6fefafad0c3b48f893b48.png)

Only two examples but there are many more like this(not just reload timings either).
Post by: Calabuth on June 13, 2016, 01:43:53 pm
I really enjoy the map but i only found one problem, i only see 15-20% of the map when i found the end game  :'(

I think i enjoy more the map if the end game be a buildable-buyable end with one build per taxizone or something similar, it's only my opinion :)

Sorry if my grammar was a shit xDDDDD and thank's for realesed this map :D
Post by: FinalKill9175 on June 13, 2016, 06:04:50 pm
DD I have asked you for a PM regarding the issues in stats. Haven't gotten a PM yet  :poker:

I have no idea what your problem is with my weapons. If you make something better please feel free to criticize. Until then shut your mouth because you are just another squeaker on the forum who doesn't have enough talent to mod, and instead only complains. And please don't give me some bullshit about your personal life and why that gives you the right to talk down on my work
This may be a better source IMO, also some of the reload sounds were not correct: http://denkirson.proboards.com/thread/4943 (http://denkirson.proboards.com/thread/4943)
As being someone who has played black ops 2 alot, some of the weapons are still a little weird stat wise, otherwise they seem to be alright. And that link will also give you recoil stats, ADS times/FOVs, pullout/putaway/first raise times, and even stats for attachments and whatnot. Me and the whole community appreciates your work, I'm just giving some constructive criticism  ;)
Post by: DeletedUser on June 13, 2016, 11:19:09 pm
Great map overall I really liked all the eastereggs you added to sponge bob.  But while playing I found a few bugs with your weapons that I thought I should point out :)

Picture One:
(https://i.gyazo.com/fe864350ebb3e9d9033af8db2eb0e39f.jpg)
Picture Two:
(https://i.gyazo.com/1ed8a8029c7859c7be14c3df1e1a6d29.jpg)
Picture Three:
(https://i.gyazo.com/b6ba510370ff0ba238192cd89de425e1.jpg)

As you can see the gun has a bug with the hand :o

Not really a huge issue but maybe something you should think about fixing if you are going to update the map again :)
Post by: zSz Retribution on June 15, 2016, 11:38:07 pm
The bug about  coop and it restarting, it thinks that the zombies map is played as solo. When you die in the campaign, your camera goes to the floor and turns white. Exact same thing happens in the coop when playing the map. The person who fell, will get that screen. While the others, their screens start to white out and  the game slows down. Hope this helps you with fixing the bug!
Post by: ManLikeJBR on June 18, 2016, 12:09:04 am
great map, found some bugs though (a few of which might've been put in the desc but idk if they're the same ones)

round skipping glitch near stamin up

mustang and sally shoot through the floor at some locations  (happened to me near electric cherry)

in squidward's house, you can get behind the toilet in the bathroom. this is impossible to get out of. However, zombies cant get  you.

otherwise, amazing map man. keep it up  ;)
Post by: Studly on June 18, 2016, 05:50:39 am
Ok Guys i have given in grabbing it now , Will give it a go LOL
Post by: alX3x on June 27, 2016, 12:41:37 pm
i've this when i try to play with my friend :G_FindConfigstringIndex: overflow(2690): 'craftable_pap_1_shader' have you an idea for this problem ? :/
Post by: armyman4555 on June 27, 2016, 05:59:59 pm
Impressive stuff man. Can't wait to try this.
Post by: facehunter2003 on June 27, 2016, 09:56:49 pm
I remember playing this game as a kid and now it is zombie. Kid show+zombies=Awesome
Post by: MiCroWav3 on June 28, 2016, 08:51:13 pm
This maps awesome :D I did manage to get to a decent round. I like how it has stuff from the original game like tikis
Post by: lumpy317 on June 29, 2016, 02:42:59 am
This is a great map, however I feel like there is room for improvement. I played this map about 20 times now and about 15 of those downs were due failing the parkour and falling off the side and being downed because of that. It could just be the fact that I suck but I feel like it would be better if the parkour didn't down you just instead teleport you to it started at. I also went down numerous times in the jellyfish fields not due to zombies just falling out of bounds. Once again this map has fantastic potential it just needs some minor tweaks. Great job
Post by: Zu on June 29, 2016, 05:03:10 am
As a former cod4 deathrun pro, if anyone is saying they hate to parkour cause its too hard, GIT GUD SCRUB!
I've been looking for a map were parkour is key to get into certain areas and I finally found one! There is only 2 things wrong with the map currently
-Round Skipping in areas where you have to taxi too
-Dolphin Diving is VERY BUGGED (Either fix or remove it.)
Other than that, I would just ask if you could please tell me how to get to tombstone under sandy's tree?
<3!
Post by: Timverdonschot on June 29, 2016, 12:17:24 pm
I found several game breaking glitches, I played this mod for the first time.
when u kill a zombie while u at the TOLL statue payment thing and u kill the last zombie in the area across while u being in the toll area the rounds keep on skipping. I found this when I was bored due to another game breaking bugg, I toke the first part for the power outside and then i found a second part for the power but then it wouldnt let me build the thing because part 1 didnt exist anymore. I will post a screenshot when im bored enough to end the game so u can see the rounds i made
Post by: JimmyKinHell on June 29, 2016, 11:38:44 pm
Can't wait to play, but I have a question. Can you get Tombstone on Solo?
Post by: azrealthief on July 01, 2016, 01:06:38 pm
May I ask when are you updating the download link? it's time!
Post by: BobbyJoe5566 on July 01, 2016, 10:29:28 pm
When is the link going to be updated I want to play it so bad
Post by: HitmanVere on July 01, 2016, 11:14:05 pm
To everyone asking for download link:

DOWNLOAD TEMPORARLY REMOVED UNTIL RESTART BUG IS FIXED -vinny
Post by: josemassacre on July 02, 2016, 01:45:46 am
i think the guy three post up said the same thing im about to say (couldnt really understand what he was talking about) but in the room with bubblebuddy rounds skip if you start a new round there
Post by: vinnyz500 on July 02, 2016, 02:31:27 am
everybody chill, I've been working got called in yesterday night so no time to fix, if I can tomorrow morning I will sorry guys if not I'm going Away for the weekend so 3 days at most
Post by: Hazabuya on July 02, 2016, 10:13:34 pm
Link dead  :'( :-[
Post by: xBlackEagle on July 03, 2016, 02:09:06 pm
i want to play this map  :alone: something is wrong with the link
Post by: kelvin4891 on July 03, 2016, 03:12:10 pm
when will it the map be re-realised? i was thinking about trying some days ago until i just noticed the dowload link were put down? I guess you don't know yet, it's fine either way gonna test when i get re realised anyways
Post by: Hobobatman on July 04, 2016, 08:58:23 pm
As a former cod4 deathrun pro, if anyone is saying they hate to parkour cause its too hard, GIT GUD SCRUB!
This is Zombies Mode, not deathrun. People come to UGX and services similar to it for Zombies mode, not deathrun.
Post by: vinnyz500 on July 05, 2016, 02:43:31 am
ok, compliling the fixed version. Falling now just brings you back to the start, the only part you will get downed without jug is the big spike pit the rest you can fall and be okay. Zombie hug also has been adressed and the link will be up whenever my internet allows it to be
Post by: Darkpoto45 on July 05, 2016, 02:10:21 pm
If people know map zombi with a little jump course as when we go to the jug, tell me ^^
I like it!
Title: Re: Spongebob, Battle for Bikini Bottom [V1.1] LINK UP
Post by: vinnyz500 on July 05, 2016, 05:37:45 pm
Map link updated, you are free to download it now!
Post by: Molla on July 05, 2016, 05:44:43 pm
Mediafire always brings up terrible intrusive and malicious ads, can you upload elsewhere?
Post by: azrealthief on July 05, 2016, 06:26:24 pm
Finally! Thank you so much! great map :D
Post by: OhhReplays on July 06, 2016, 05:27:17 pm
I love this map keep up the good work.  :rainbow:
Post by: ShadowDude62 on July 06, 2016, 07:56:10 pm
I love the map but i hate the parkour
Post by: wc2009 on July 12, 2016, 04:48:34 pm
Why is there the random tombstone beneath sandy's house?
Post by: littleninja23 on July 15, 2016, 08:04:16 am
For some reason i can't play this map on windows 10 pc ! :'(
Post by: fraserheatley on July 20, 2016, 04:27:27 pm
the game still ends if you die on parkour for me
Post by: SmokingFlash on July 25, 2016, 04:18:21 pm
Still have the co-op problem where it resets if one of us dies
Post by: ToXxiCxMoDz on July 26, 2016, 06:45:24 am
I think this is such an awesome map, thank you so much for putting in all of the effort! One thing though, could you make the parkour pits not restart the entire game? I think a good solution would be to teleport you to the start of the parkour then down the player? I honestly don't care if you get stuck in the pit once you go down, its just that I've been playing this map with my friends a lot and it's really annoying when one of us fails the parkour and it ruins it for all of us. Thanks!

Edit: Please completley ignore my previous comment, I did not see that the map ending when you fail the parkour is not intentional. Again, thank you for the effort put into this map!
Post by: EliteFreaks216 on August 04, 2016, 07:38:47 pm
I wish I could play but for some odd reason I can never download off MediaFire  :poker:  :alone:
Post by: emilioloco on August 09, 2016, 04:06:06 pm

hello, this map is awesome but now in the parkour always restart the game or more often than before. PLS fix it how early that you can. see ya   ;)
Post by: emilioloco on August 17, 2016, 03:27:01 pm
hello, this map is awesome but now in the parkour always restart the game or more often than before. PLS fix it how early that you can. see ya   ;)
well.... when i play solo this no happen but when i play with friends it happen  :-\
Post by: IIrishRacoon1234 on August 21, 2016, 02:19:55 am
Nice
Post by: MentalCD on September 24, 2016, 10:05:57 pm
I have a problem Loading co-op mode. The error that pops up is "Unknown_Patch_Craftable_Pap_Shader_1"

Is there a fix for this or is this only a solo map? Thanks for the info dude and keep up the good work. I love it on solo but wanted to play co-op. XD
Post by: Hobobatman on September 26, 2016, 03:49:03 am
Failing parkour in Co-op still forces a map restart.
Post by: chadwicker1 on October 12, 2016, 09:38:22 am
I see you understand the pit situation which is cool to me. When all participants pass the pit you will be able to fall into the pit, lake, and chocolate after buying the taxi I think. But if you have a down at any point after that the whole team has to pass it again without screwing up to be good. Just about to beat map when this happened to me... #triggered. Also i don't know if the space needle is big enough to open or sandy's dome, maybe even Patrik's rock, but if you can put that in the map it would be cool. Changing the player models to characters on the show and zombies plankton or something stupid, I think a lot of people will love this map! My favorite map by far! And I know you got these textures from the old x-box 360 Spongebob game cause i had it as a kid. This map has so much potential I get goosebumps thinking about it. Make this your number 1 priority and update regularly. Thanks for the output!!! Messege me to talk about it. email: [email protected]
-Chadwick Plath
Post by: YANKEESCDJ on November 21, 2016, 09:20:52 pm
it says the restart glitch is fixed but i tried it again and it still restarts the map on co-op if someone falls on the parkour
Post by: TheBananaMan on December 29, 2016, 12:47:21 am
The map still restarts if I fail the parkour
Post by: tamassikos on January 03, 2017, 04:56:23 pm
Hi,
Can anyone solve this problem?

Error
Server script compile error
unknown function
thread maps\_zombiemode_perks::vending_upgrade();
(see console for details)

I can not see nothing in console and I already tried with "developer 1"
PLS. :) THX
Post by: Antagonist on February 05, 2017, 01:56:19 am
Downloaded it just recently and map still restarts when someone fails the parkour. Otherwise a great map but its too annoying to have to restart when someone fails the parkour.
Ideally there wouldn't be parkour but the map restarting every failure makes it nearly unplayable with my friends.
Post by: IceGrenade on February 06, 2017, 05:44:36 pm
Dude I remember you making this ages ago... and only just noticed it's out! :O Looks epic... going to be streaming it shortly http://www.youtube.com/c/IceGrenade/live (http://www.youtube.com/c/IceGrenade/live)
Post by: vinnyz500 on February 06, 2017, 11:32:59 pm
guys, sorry to say but the only reason i never fixed the map is because i lost all my files due to a HDD failure on my old PC. There's nothing i can do to fix that bug, unless it's fixable just through gsc which i don't think it is. sorry