UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: conn6orsuper117 on May 29, 2016, 07:17:24 pm

Title: Banana colada petition
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on May 29, 2016, 07:17:24 pm
hey guys chances are you may have heard about Banana colada, which meant to be a PHD Alternative for BO3
What it does is that when sliding you release a splash of grease (or liquid) so the zombies would slip n Slide.
(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CbQPeG_XEAAH3lf.jpg)
here's the link
https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/4517ak/a_new_perk_idea_banana_colada/ (https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/4517ak/a_new_perk_idea_banana_colada/)

So a few weeks ago a petition has surfaced for Treyarch to put this into the map as DLC 3 May be the 3rd map to not introduce a new perk (Imma find you blundell) and if this petition is signed theres a huge chance it would be added to DLC 3.
https://www.change.org/p/activision-a-fully-fledged-release-of-the-custom-perk-a-cola-machine-banana-colada (https://www.change.org/p/activision-a-fully-fledged-release-of-the-custom-perk-a-cola-machine-banana-colada)

For guests sorry no link, you gonna have to make an account to see the reddit post and sign a petition and/or see the image
Title: Re: Banana colada petition
Post by: DeathBringerZen on May 29, 2016, 07:45:35 pm
I'm not trying to deter you here but the perk will never get added into BO3 or any other official variation of zombies. They don't add public features due to the legal implications that could come from doing such a thing.  They may copy public features but not quite in the same way as this.

Jason also laughed at the perk during his interview with Milo and from what I've heard an ATVI or 3Arc rep contacted Has to let him know it was "a good idea" but would not be used. The perk itself isn't exactly an amazing perk either, let's face it but kudos to Gaz for coming up with it and even writing a jingle for it. He's a nice guy but I think even he knew it was never going to happen deep down.
Post by: Koan on May 29, 2016, 07:53:40 pm
and if this petition is signed theres a huge chance it would be added to DLC 3.
"Huge chance" how exactly? :please:

I am 100% certain they aren't going to add something like that. It seems too comical for the atmosphere they've created in BO3 zombies, and not all that useful to be honest. Not to mention the legal shit Zen mentioned.
Post by: RichGaming on May 29, 2016, 09:35:27 pm
In my opinion, this perk is over hyped by big YouTubers and therefore has gained attention but that's not to say that I think it's a great idea and I do give respect to MadGaz for coming up with it and putting so much time into it. There is no way that this is ever gonna get added due to so many reasons including the ones above. Its a shame but maybe it's a sign that it needs to be let go. I do understand however if Gaz doesn't wanna do this due to the time he put into creating the perk.
Post by: mxtxm on May 29, 2016, 10:21:24 pm
I give credit to Gaz for coming up with this perk, but I don't see it being implemented into official zombies. One reason why is this perk, outside of being a weapon, has no practical use to it. Phd have the dive-to-prone explosion but it would guard you against your own explosive. Electric Cherry shocks near-by zombie, but it's guarding you while you're reloading. Widow's Wine has those special sticky grenades those players can throw to ensnare a large amount of zombies, but those grenades also act as self-defense when you get smacked. Treyarch isn't going to give us a perk that is there to simply deal damage to zombies, with out tying some kind of other ability or have it be a defensive perk. Let's face it, the real intention for Banana Colada(or how people would use it) would be to just repetitively slide it front of their trains.
Post by: Cold_banana on May 29, 2016, 11:19:13 pm
That is what custom zombies is for!!!
I think it should be more like phd and explode the first zombie you come in contact with.
BTW cold banana says it should be called colada banana
Post by: JiffyNoodles on May 30, 2016, 12:42:43 am
Well, if you really want it bad, Death_Reaper_666's newest project has banana colada in it, if you feel like you really need to use it.
And exactly what Cold Banana said, Custom Zombies is where this perk is likely to reside. I'm sure the within the 1st month of Black Ops 3's mod tools being publicly released, someone will have made the perk model, the bottle, and then script the perk in game.
So, moral of the story, no, this idea won't come to fruition in the Treyarch Zombies, but I'm 99% sure that Custom Zombies will bring this to life.
Post by: ProRevenge on May 30, 2016, 09:36:23 am
Increased Slide Speed and Distance?
Thats easily abusable
Slide jumping is already faster than sprinting with Stamin Up in Bo3, this would make it even more OP
And yeah I see this becoming like Double Dew, a lot of Custom Maps will end up using it.

I for one will be sticking with only official 3arc perks, but the option for people to add their own custom content like this is always a welcome feature
Post by: sryanbruen on May 30, 2016, 01:24:42 pm
Though I wanted it in BO3 but I didn't go like overhyped about it ('cause I wanted PhD Flopper - the old classic), it will never come to zombies EVER - except custom zombies of course (check out the new map Fortress by F3AR Reaper). I want it but it will never come.