UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: 90Dboy on September 16, 2013, 07:42:46 am

Title: Grand Theft Auto V
Post by: 90Dboy on September 16, 2013, 07:42:46 am
GTA V is almost upon us (or in some cases, already here). What are your thoughts on the game, will you buy it, do you think it will win GOTY etc. I personally live the GTA series and the three protagonist thing feels great!
Title: Re: Grand Theft Auto V
Post by: W1NG3D on September 16, 2013, 07:53:59 am
Looks like it's full of a lot of wins! I'm looking forward to picking it up at the midnight release in 4 hours' time :D
Post by: nickst98 on September 16, 2013, 08:31:04 am
pre ordered collectors edition, unlike w1nd3d i have to wait 23 and a half hours.
Post by: DeletedUser on September 16, 2013, 10:01:26 am
Yess!! i cant wait

my mom is getting it for me while im at school

ill upload gameplay on my channel

woop
Post by: DeathBringerZen on September 16, 2013, 02:22:43 pm
GTA V is almost upon us (or in some cases, already here). What are your thoughts on the game, will you buy it, do you think it will win GOTY etc. I personally live the GTA series and the three protagonist thing feels great!

Game is fantastic mate. I have already put 15 hours of play into it, and have barely seen more than a 5th of the entire map. Visually it is breathtaking, and there is literally hundreds of things to do in Los Santos apart from just driving about.

So far, I have visited the cinema twice, and watched some amusing short films, I have played a full round of golf, I have flown a plane, but only in a mission so could not really free roam, and have watched a movie getting made in Vinewood.

You guys will NOT be disappointed. :D
Post by: GuenosNoLife on September 16, 2013, 03:23:21 pm
I wait a version PC :)
Post by: 90Dboy on September 16, 2013, 03:47:09 pm
15 hours of play into it
Got it early I see.

Post Merge: September 16, 2013, 03:48:30 pm
Looks like it's full of a lot of wins! I'm looking forward to picking it up at the midnight release in 4 hours' time :D
Lucky, I have to wait a bit over 23 hours...
Post by: DeathBringerZen on September 16, 2013, 03:50:29 pm
Got it early I see.

Yeah, like many others in the UK, I got my copy on Saturday morning, and did not have to pay anything extra for it, despite some stores in London selling it for double the price!?

Game is truly fantastic. Up there with the best I have ever played.
Post by: treminaor on September 16, 2013, 04:41:09 pm
I wait a version PC :)
Yep, me too. I don't have any consoles and I'm not going to buy one just for a single game. There will definitely be a PC version, the question is just how long Rockstar will make us wait. I would imagine that they don't release PC version immediately because it hurts their console sales. If people don't see a PC version at launch, they will buy the console version if they can play it.
Post by: DeathBringerZen on September 16, 2013, 05:09:32 pm
I would imagine that they don't release PC version immediately because it hurts their console sales. If people don't see a PC version at launch, they will buy the console version if they can play it.

Yeah, I cannot see them not releasing it on the PC, as it WILL sell well, and the modding scenes are normally huge when it comes to GTA, but I agree... I reckon developers make consoles priority so as not to affect sales through the medium of piracy.

Although Red Dead did not make the transition, I reckon GTA V is a given.
Post by: GuenosNoLife on September 16, 2013, 05:14:34 pm
Yep, me too. I don't have any consoles and I'm not going to buy one just for a single game. There will definitely be a PC version, the question is just how long Rockstar will make us wait. I would imagine that they don't release PC version immediately because it hurts their console sales. If people don't see a PC version at launch, they will buy the console version if they can play it.

Console have more piracy, more cheater than PC.
When Steam born, piracy on PC is less and less!

I love Steam, Before I don't have Steam and I piracy lots games because this expensives.
I see a news, says in code hidden on GTA5 have "PC" and "Orbis"... :D
Post by: DeletedUser on September 16, 2013, 05:54:40 pm

I love Steam, Before I don't have Steam and I piracy lots games because this expensives.
Your first warning guaranteed
Post by: treminaor on September 16, 2013, 05:57:43 pm

You are welcome to discuss the effects of piracy in the game industry but please do not go into personal specifics or discuss what is involved with game piracy - this is against the forum rules.
Post by: trebeltom1 on September 16, 2013, 06:20:46 pm
http://www.rockstarannouncement.com/#sthash.o0N9eK8U.8iGUr87S.dpbs (http://www.rockstarannouncement.com/#sthash.o0N9eK8U.8iGUr87S.dpbs)
Post by: treminaor on September 16, 2013, 06:22:31 pm
http://www.rockstarannouncement.com/#sthash.o0N9eK8U.8iGUr87S.dpbs (http://www.rockstarannouncement.com/#sthash.o0N9eK8U.8iGUr87S.dpbs)
It said PC at the bottom before it faded away... I really hope this is a countdown to PC Launch!
Post by: Dust on September 16, 2013, 06:31:21 pm
i love all grand theft auto games and am disappointed that it is not going to be released on pc right now. I dont own a console just because i hate consoles, pc is so much better IMO. I hope sooner or later we will see a pc release of gta5.
Post by: Zombiejelly on September 16, 2013, 07:45:14 pm
i have payed for it already on xbox because I just cant wait until pc release, I just hope when it drops on pc the modding community gets behind it like they did iv
Post by: P.S.M. on September 16, 2013, 09:07:39 pm
I don't have consoles , WHY PC GAMERS RECIEVE SO MUCH HATE
Post by: W1NG3D on September 16, 2013, 09:20:58 pm
Can confirm, game is full of wins.
Post by: treminaor on September 16, 2013, 09:21:27 pm
I don't have consoles , WHY PC GAMERS RECIEVE SO MUCH HATE
Because we're not idiots.
Post by: DeletedUser on September 17, 2013, 05:15:20 am
Roses are red, violets are blue,
I got a console, but not enough money.
Post by: A-Grand on September 17, 2013, 09:19:17 am
I have a PS3 and a PC, but I would never play GTA on a console. Shitty graphics and auto aim...I'd rather wait for a PC release.
Post by: moonmaster1 on September 17, 2013, 02:55:16 pm
Roses are red, violets are blue,
I got a console, but not enough money.

I rep'ed you for that line. Story of my life.
Post by: GuenosNoLife on September 17, 2013, 03:45:08 pm
I have a PS3 and a PC, but I would never play GTA on a console. Shitty graphics and auto aim...I'd rather wait for a PC release.

Auto-aim...  :lol:

Console is cheater.
Post by: 90Dboy on September 17, 2013, 04:49:33 pm
Because we're not idiots.
:poker:
Post by: DeletedUser on September 17, 2013, 07:53:46 pm
I rep'ed you for that line. Story of my life.
Same. Too true lol.
Post by: treminaor on September 18, 2013, 05:09:58 pm
God dammit, the rockstarannouncement page linked to this bullshit:
Beeki Vendi - Purple Ninja (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4ojkW_t7mo#)

is that URL even owned by rockstar?
Post by: Dust on September 18, 2013, 06:38:02 pm
God dammit, the rockstarannouncement page linked to this bullshit:
Beeki Vendi - Purple Ninja (OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4ojkW_t7mo#)

is that URL even owned by rockstar?

according to some sources that rockstarannouncement page is fake, wouldnt recommend going on it just in case it gives you a virus.