UGX-Mods

Everything Else => Other Games => Topic started by: SPi on May 09, 2016, 12:21:42 am

Title: COD Infinite Warfare / COD MW Remastered - Reveal
Post by: SPi on May 09, 2016, 12:21:42 am
Hi. As a COD community, I think this is a good time to begin this thread about the new COD Infinite Warfare and the COD4 remastered Reveal Trailer.
What do you guys think about them?

Here's my short version opinion.
Generally, I don't like future games, so Infinite Warfare is out of the list. (as BO2, AW and BO3 were)
However, COD MW Remastered looked amazing and it was a great idea. Nonetheless, I think COD4 didn't need a remaster yet. They obviously did it for more money (as they always do) and to increase the chances of getting many copies of Infinite Warfare sold. I believe Call of Duty 1 needed a good remaster regardless if it's as widely known as COD4 is or not. Like, imagine a good remaster of COD1 in 2013 (10 year COD anniversary) with COD Ghosts. It would be awesome but not if they make us buy a new COD for it like they do now.

That's all from me. Waiting your thoughts  ;)
Title: Re: COD Infinite Warfare / COD MW Remastered - Reveal
Post by: Kyomu115 on May 12, 2016, 10:41:29 pm
After seeing the trailer for IW, almost 2 million dislikes and counting, I hate future CoD now but since CoD4 is getting remastered I may give it a try since I never got a chance to play MW1, but the old Call of Duty games should get remastered as well for the new hardware that the games can take.
Post by: UrbanWoodz on May 16, 2016, 04:49:54 pm
I'm looking forward to both Infonite Warfare and Call of Duty 4 Remastered. I don't mind that Infinite Warfare is a futuristic game. I liked Black Ops 3 because the gameplay felt good, so I pre-ordered Infinite Warfare, hoping that the gameplay feels good as well.
Post by: DeathByArt on May 17, 2016, 06:02:21 pm
I deep down at the bottom of my heart specifically in the atria believe that infinity ward has teamed up with the founder of scientology as well as tom cruise to create this utter garbage. Wouldn't be surprised if tom cruise appears in a second commercial advertising the game. However I'm looking forward to modern warfare as it's my childhood re-incarnated.
Post by: FinalKill9175 on May 17, 2016, 09:45:10 pm
After seeing the trailer for IW, almost 2 million dislikes and counting, I hate future CoD now but since CoD4 is getting remastered I may give it a try since I never got a chance to play MW1, but the old Call of Duty games should get remastered as well for the new hardware that the games can take.
Could not agree more, I would love to see a modern remake of world at war or something...
Sick of the modern crap  :please:
Despite COD4 being remastered, I still won't buy it because COD 4 remastered is a way for the franchise to still make money off of infinite warfare, and if they are making money, they will not change their ways. Then they still won't listen to the community because they are still making money and they will still go on with the futuristic crap  :poker:
Post by: SPi on May 18, 2016, 03:26:36 am
Current Infinity Ward is nothing like the pre 2010 one.
The time COD died:

I also believe they should remaster all COD from COD1. (COD1 Remastered on 2013 as a 10 year anniversary would be great)
Post by: Kyomu115 on May 26, 2016, 12:29:36 pm
At this rate, with so many dislikes/hate on IW, I wonder how it will affect future CoDs in the next upcoming years from Sledgehammer and Treyarch, I hope they go back to boots-on-the-ground style and not this futuristic crap, it's going to get repetitive and old.
Post by: SPi on May 26, 2016, 12:57:36 pm
As far as I know Activision CEO state something about dislikes and that was that COD has been through a similar situation, with Bo2 reveal trailer, dislikes of video were more than all previous reveal trailers, but sales and the game itself did pretty good, so he says that they are not discouraged by dislikes.
So not sure if they are going to get annoyed from dislikes.