UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Work-In-Progress => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Zombie Maps => Topic started by: Utamia on May 09, 2016, 12:16:25 am

Title: [Bo1] Dorf Der Toten
Post by: Utamia on May 09, 2016, 12:16:25 am
Hello, I am posting this on behalf of Gunoftruth. I wont be able to answer your questions on this map myself.

This is Dorf Der Toten, a custom zombies map for Call of Duty: Black Ops, made using the tools by Se2dev.

Theme: A small Spanish town in 1968. It's the end of the cold war and once our heroes arrived, they were not expecting the undead Nazi's to rise once again.

Guns: Keeping the default BlackOps 1 weapons.
Update #1: Changed the skybox to fit the theme.
Spoiler: click to open...
(https://gyazo.com/cb9b52b79f3a579f176d5dee27bc5f50.png)

(https://gyazo.com/4ba7d8b9068e1513a0b0f4819bcda969.png)
___________VIDEOS___________
:(
We're sorry.
The embdedded media couldn't be retrieved.
View reason
The response was empty.
View media in new tab

Credits: Se2dev- the tools to make this possible!
Written by Gunoftruth, grammar edits by Utamia
Title: Re: [Bo1] Dorf Der Toten
Post by: OnlineX420 on May 09, 2016, 12:34:54 am
Any word on a release for the tools?
Post by: arceus on May 09, 2016, 01:11:17 am
this isnt the place to ask about it, neither utamia or GoT would have the info
Post by: OnlineX420 on May 09, 2016, 02:01:22 am
this isnt the place to ask about it, neither utamia or GoT would have the info

well hello Utamia....thanks for the reply
Post by: HitmanVere on May 09, 2016, 08:15:29 am

No ETA yet
Post by: WECoyote99 on May 09, 2016, 03:29:36 pm
great job cant wait plan on adding other wonder wepons and bosses cause if u want there is the ape and engineer boss u can use
Post by: Utamia on May 09, 2016, 07:43:57 pm
great job cant wait plan on adding other wonder wepons and bosses cause if u want there is the ape and engineer boss u can use
Gunoftruth says he will use the Engineer.
Post by: animallover on May 09, 2016, 10:08:25 pm
why do the textures look poopy?
Post by: Utamia on May 10, 2016, 09:16:41 pm
why do the textures look poopy?
Gunoftruth was playing on windowed mode at the time of the screenshot.
Post by: oshawat750 on May 11, 2016, 02:49:28 am
It's finally happening. It took the community long enough to make maps for Black Ops 1!
Post by: Utamia on May 11, 2016, 02:08:17 pm
It's finally happening. It took the community long enough to make maps for Black Ops 1!
The public is held back by the delayed release of the mapping application. You, me, and everyone else on this forum has to wait, and by then it will be too late when the bo3 tools come out.
Post by: JiffyNoodles on May 11, 2016, 02:51:54 pm
The public is held back by the delayed release of the mapping application. You, me, and everyone else on this forum has to wait, and by then it will be too late when the bo3 tools come out.

Well, someone's being Mr. Optimistic :please:
Post by: LilRobot on May 11, 2016, 03:44:12 pm
it's nice that we can develop Black Ops I maps now, but in all honesty this just seems far too early to post a W.I.P. thread, i can't really form an opinion on the content when it just looks like a basic code test-map.

calm down there with that revolution speech friend.

there's good reasoning behind Radiant not being released for Black Ops I yet--and it's the same reason as Black Ops III. it's not done yet.

it's kept privately for map development as a form of testing--having a map to play alongside the release is both just a little bit of a bonus and to be used as an example map in tutorials on how to set up Black Ops I tools. linker_mod was released publicly because it was available to be pulled from the Github for use anyways (if you look at it, it still says pre-release because it's not done). t5radiant will be available to the public when it's good and damn ready, but until then i think people can sit tight so they can use a tool that's finished and working.

(i don't know why you took that previous quote as an attempt to be passive-aggressive to the developers. it's also probably really far off for public black ops 3 tools, friend)
Post by: Utamia on May 12, 2016, 12:11:14 am
it's nice that we can develop Black Ops I maps now, but in all honesty this just seems far too early to post a W.I.P. thread, i can't really form an opinion on the content when it just looks like a basic code test-map.

He wanted to post a thread. I am currently working on maps for blackops 1 within waw radiant that I will release myself. I know the radiant isn't done but from what i've gathered, it is near completion. The fact that many people have gained early access means it should come out soon. I hope they set the standards high with the powerful tools they've been given.