UGX-Mods

Everything Else => General Discussion => Topic started by: animallover on April 26, 2016, 05:08:49 pm

Title: Sorry Everyone
Post by: animallover on April 26, 2016, 05:08:49 pm
Hello everyone just letting everyone know that sadly I wont be as active as I am anymore.. This is because I just found out the news that my girlfriend is 4 months pregnant as I am only 19!

This is shocking news and i'm so happy and over the moon with it but its scary because i'm so young!...

But I will try and keep up to work with my maps and everything but because I treat this website like my second family as harry would say I just felt the need to tell everyone! :)

I shouldn't be gone much but over the next few months it might start hitting me that I need to grow up and get myself my own house/flat..

So it is wonderful to be able to speak to you all and i should still be here a lot just not as much!

You all are the best mappers/modders ever and i love every single one of you guys! :)

Pretty happy! But very scared  :-\

<3

Any advice? :)
Title: Re: Sorry Everyone
Post by: KDXDARK on April 26, 2016, 05:18:27 pm
Well, good luck and dont worry about anything :)
Post by: MakeCents on April 26, 2016, 05:52:03 pm
Congratulations! Kids are great, but sadly we will see you in about 2 years, lol. Just kidding. I took up this hobby cause I couldn't get out into the shop anymore with the new baby, so you will still find time I am sure. Good luck, have fun, be patient, and take care of Momma.
Post by: animallover on April 26, 2016, 05:59:04 pm
Congratulations! Kids are great, but sadly we will see you in about 2 years, lol. Just kidding. I took up this hobby cause I couldn't get out into the shop anymore with the new baby, so you will still find time I am sure. Good luck, have fun, be patient, and take care of Momma.

Thank you very much! Yeah hopefully it doesn't get in the way for the black ops 3 tools ;) but in all serious i'm super exited about it!

Well, good luck and dont worry about anything :)

Thank you  ;D
Post by: FluffyHakon on April 26, 2016, 06:16:27 pm
Congratulations! Your gonna be a important rolemodel for your baby. And raise him well. :D
Post by: chromastone10 on April 26, 2016, 06:29:59 pm
actually i think its cooler that you are younger, then you can actually play zombies with your kid since you wont be an old dad lol
Post by: animallover on April 26, 2016, 06:51:28 pm
actually i think its cooler that you are younger, then you can actually play zombies with your kid since you wont be an old dad lol

That's how i look at it! Being the age i am i wouldn't care about walking around in a batman costume while he/she wears a cool outfit! Hope i'm able to be the best dad i can be  :)
Post by: Tim Smith on April 26, 2016, 07:00:28 pm
Good luck with your stuff man. Thou don't forget to make good spec/cos images for him. If you want him to shine :troll:.
Post by: sevengpluke on April 26, 2016, 08:09:30 pm
Good luck with your stuff man. Thou don't forget to make good spec/cos images for him. If you want him to shine :troll:.

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.missinfo.tv%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F04%2Fbirdman-the-breakfast-club.jpg&hash=62a4d119d4cd99736aa9008a17208a3262fc203d)

P.S. Congrats man!
Post by: sedozz on April 26, 2016, 09:10:15 pm

Motivational modding  :troll:

Best of luck to you! I'm also 19 and  I can't imagine what it must be like for you right now, stay tough!
Post by: arceus on April 26, 2016, 09:20:23 pm
sooo :p when ya gonna put a ring on it :P
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on April 26, 2016, 10:44:33 pm
Congrats! As Makecents said Im sure you can find time to map/mod during the long run. Its like school but without the boring parts.
Post by: Xperience on April 26, 2016, 11:30:00 pm
Hey man, sorry to see you go, but remember, UGX aint real life ;) Family first, even when you want to act selfishly (being a fathers a BIG deal) :D Oh and by the way... Congratulations!!  :nyan:
Post by: Sidzzz on April 27, 2016, 03:24:28 pm
Good luck to you man!