UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Work-In-Progress => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Mods => Topic started by: KDXDARK on September 03, 2013, 01:52:31 am

Title: Rated
Post by: KDXDARK on September 03, 2013, 01:52:31 am
Rated
New game mode | Rated | test 1 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NB5TMhwG_Ik#)

Description:

-The mod consist in gain more points than the another players in a limited time, if you gain more points than the another player, you win!.

Planned:
-Add it to UGX MOD
-Custom sounds

Features:

-Competitive mod
-5, 10 and 15 minutes of fun
-20 weapons
-All weapons give points
-Entertaining music of 5, 10 and 15 mins.
-No perks, no powerups

Bug Fixes:

-Fixed drop of zombies
-Fixed sounds

I take the idea from the map Stinky(prototype map) and i try to addapt it to der riese style, But with new sounds(i used the sound of stinky market), new weapons(ugx mod weapons).

Big thanks to Fooy's for create this awesome mod!!

This mod is not "approved" by the UGX Team, i going to add it to my map only, there isnt going to be released(mod). But if UGX Team want it, I'll be in agreement  and i going to give it to them :)

Title: Re: Rated
Post by: Dust on September 03, 2013, 02:12:56 am
this sounds really interesting. always nice to see new mods being made for zombies :)
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on June 03, 2014, 01:00:37 am
Excited
rated with a deal of not one but
 :gusta: 3 gusta  :gusta: :gusta:
Post by: chromastone10 on June 03, 2014, 01:01:44 am
Excited

Ok, is anyone else thinking this guy needs to stop bringing up old topics that have no relevance to today
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on June 19, 2014, 10:12:25 pm
Ok, is anyone else thinking this guy needs to stop bringing up old topics that have no relevance to today
Just trying to leave positive feedback ok!?!
Jeez! if people dont want me to comment just message me or something. :please:
Post by: treminaor on June 20, 2014, 08:42:07 am
Excited
Total thread necro. Please pay attention to that little red box that says "This topic has not been posted in for at least 125 days".

I really don't want to have to implement timed locking on threads but this is just getting riduclous. If OP had any progress in the last year (!!) he would have posted such.

@KDXDark I have locked the thread to prevent it from being necro'd again. If you want to continue this or post more news please PM me and I will unlock it :)