UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Scripting => Topic started by: trebeltom1 on September 01, 2013, 11:07:25 am

Title: Weapons System
Post by: trebeltom1 on September 01, 2013, 11:07:25 am
Hey I have an idea for revamping the weapons system, using the framework of ugx mod. I want to be able to assign each gun a tier from one to ten, including pap versions. Then you put both your guns into a machine, and the machine gives you a gun equal to the total of your previous two guns + a cost which changes depending on the two guns. Could you help me with the scripting, or give me an idea of where to start?

Thanks,

Tom
Title: Re: Weapons System
Post by: DeletedUser on September 01, 2013, 11:11:39 am
Hey I have an idea for revamping the weapons system, using the framework of ugx mod. I want to be able to assign each gun a tier from one to ten, including pap versions. Then you put both your guns into a machine, and the machine gives you a gun equal to the total of your previous two guns + a cost which changes depending on the two guns. Could you help me with the scripting, or give me an idea of where to start?

Thanks,

Tom
Great idea but over the WaW limit.
Post by: trebeltom1 on September 01, 2013, 11:23:17 am
Why?
Post by: DeletedUser on September 01, 2013, 11:42:20 am
Why?
Its not possible to change weapon model on the go.
Post by: trebeltom1 on September 01, 2013, 11:55:08 am
I is just like buying a weapon off the wall, but you lose both your original guns...
I don't see why this isnt possible