UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: WECoyote99 on March 15, 2016, 12:52:50 pm

Title: BO1 porting weapons
Post by: WECoyote99 on March 15, 2016, 12:52:50 pm
I know how to do it but I tried to add the Thundergun, DG2, VR11, Freezegun, Scavenger and Monkeys but came up with an error even with scripts how could I fix and add them please
Title: Re: BO1 porting weapons
Post by: Scobalula on March 15, 2016, 02:17:24 pm
Black Ops scripts won't work directly without editing in WaW due to them using engine functions only available in BO1, you're just going to have to look through the gsc/let game tell what functions are unknown and see what you can do. :P

Harry's TG is available online if you look hard enough. :P
Post by: WECoyote99 on March 15, 2016, 07:30:12 pm
I ment to the other BO1 zombie maps to replace weapons
Post by: smasher248 on March 15, 2016, 08:20:43 pm
well telling us the error is usually a good start
Post by: WECoyote99 on March 15, 2016, 11:32:18 pm
its a unknown fuction error
Post by: smasher248 on March 15, 2016, 11:35:26 pm
its a unknown fuction error

then u will have to do what scob said

"Black Ops scripts won't work directly without editing in WaW due to them using engine functions only available in BO1, you're just going to have to look through the gsc/let game tell what functions are unknown and see what you can do. :P

Harry's TG is available online if you look hard enough. :P"

except for bo1 cause the fucntions are still missing, its probably a zombiemode utility thing
Post by: Harry Bo21 on March 16, 2016, 02:47:04 pm
then u will have to do what scob said

"Black Ops scripts won't work directly without editing in WaW due to them using engine functions only available in BO1, you're just going to have to look through the gsc/let game tell what functions are unknown and see what you can do. :P

Harry's TG is available online if you look hard enough. :P"

except for bo1 cause the fucntions are still missing, its probably a zombiemode utility thing
only the thundergun assets are loaded in all maps on BO1, all the others will be missing FX, models, anims, sounds and their respective scripts, along with any corrections needed for them to the stock scripts

its not as easy as "just adding it"
Post by: WECoyote99 on March 16, 2016, 07:28:37 pm
only the thundergun assets are loaded in all maps on BO1, all the others will be missing FX, models, anims, sounds and their respective scripts, along with any corrections needed for them to the stock scripts

its not as easy as "just adding it"

ok thanks I thought the 3 main weapons were scripted into the maps