UGX-Mods

Call of Duty: Black Ops 1 => Custom Maps, Mods & Tools => Mod Releases => Topic started by: LilRobot on March 05, 2016, 06:31:57 am

Title: [BO1] Nova Six - FIVE Gameplay Mod
Post by: LilRobot on March 05, 2016, 06:31:57 am
(https://i.gyazo.com/db47edfed20f3cf2cbbe338287abd3ae.jpg)
Nova Six is a mod created by Dr. LilRobot with lots of help from the UGX community.

The outbreak in the Pentagon has begun, and you find yourself surrounded. Dr. Schroader speaks out, and claims he can help you. Will you free him, or will you try your luck against the undead horde?

Main features of Nova Six include: Fully-functioning Gobblegum machine, an array of weapons from Modern Warfare 3, Call of Duty: Ghosts, and Black Ops 3, a brand new Wonder Weapon, an updated Wunderwaffe with models from The Giant, a whole new dog-styled enemy with its own round, a full easter egg quest and a new enemy with his own voice, and some small game fixes, such as Double Tap II.

mega.nz

Credits:
Spoiler: click to open...
* me (obv)
 * lilrifa (wall power!, also gave me the kuda port)
 * hitmanvere (general advice/assistance, helped me animate gum machine)
 * jbird632 (helped me fix Stock Option and Alchemical Antithesis. int conversion, really? why didn't i think of that?!)
 * tom (made lemon and lime, as well as xanimconverter tools)
 * sal (really cool guy, made the hud element graphics)
 * zeroy (awesome guy who put up a VERY useful function directory
 * sparkymcsparks (helped me with pre-rendered cutscene display)
 * diduknowipwn (misc assistance with fixing scripts/code)
 * stachekip (voice acting the enemy Panzer Soldat)
 * chromastone10 (animated the gum eating animation)
 * fissionmetroid101 (created the gum popping model & animation)
 * treyarch! (making black ops 1, black ops 3 weapons, black ops 2 anims, black ops 3 gobblegum machine...))
 * infinity ward (mw3 weapons, ghosts weapons. pretty cool weapons, i like them a lot)
 * valve (drone models and animations, m9 bayonet)
 * sledgehammer games (boss fight music, inspiration for the boss fight)
 i might have missed a few, if so sorry! the final credits list in the ending is the true credits.
Title: Re: [BO1] Nova Six - FIVE Gameplay Mod
Post by: Guilhermex12 on March 05, 2016, 07:48:48 am
Already played, it's an amazing mod! Loved the Gumballs too and BO3 guns :D Keep up the good work
Post by: HitmanVere on March 05, 2016, 11:27:26 am
Remember to add credits also in main post :P
Post by: arceus on March 05, 2016, 12:21:09 pm
great work lil :P
Post by: Xperience on March 05, 2016, 03:34:01 pm
Saw Relaxing play this mod... absolutely sick. Well done :)
Post by: Centric on March 05, 2016, 03:47:00 pm
That boss littererly made me jump. Did not expect that lol
Post by: arceus on March 05, 2016, 06:50:17 pm
after seeing this played i wish i had BO1 ;-; i really would love to play this
Post by: XEcW22 on March 05, 2016, 10:41:50 pm
Bro, this is crazy. :o Thanks for the release  :D
Post by: DeathBringerZen on March 05, 2016, 11:45:06 pm
I'm not even shitting you man... Treyarch would be proud of that trailer. It literally is the most appealing trailer I have seen in a long, long time. Good job!
Post by: JiffyNoodles on March 06, 2016, 01:48:45 am
fake and Gay *hiss*
Spoiler: click to open...
Just kidding, it's actually a good mod, keep up the quality work, and mad keen for your next mod ::)
Post by: MAK911 on March 06, 2016, 08:36:08 pm
Mod. Of. The. Fucking. Year.
That was thoroughly enjoyable in every way. Fighting off the parasites in the basement and trying to kill the doctor was just amazing. The ending was amazing. Completed it on round 21 solo and I'll gladly come back to play with some m8s next time. GG Mr. Squidbot. You did amazing. +1 respect for this awesome mod.
Post by: RichGaming on March 06, 2016, 10:34:47 pm
Is it supposed to take like a year to kill the panzer or did we bug the mod? Spent about 20 minutes trying to kill him and still going. Other than that, this mod is amazing and I much prefer this style of Easter egg to the Treyarch ones, awesome work!!
Post by: Bwc66930 on March 06, 2016, 11:44:00 pm
played it with friends, couldnt teleport and use elevators during the special rounds didnt help with my friend dying upstairs and we couldnt kill the last thingy

but amazing mod overall (almost said map, me scrub)
Post by: NascarFanatic24 on March 07, 2016, 12:23:19 am
Superb job man, my gameplay is up for it. Really enjoyed although we could not figure out how to beat lol
Post by: MAK911 on March 07, 2016, 12:34:07 am
Is it supposed to take like a year to kill the panzer or did we bug the mod? Spent about 20 minutes trying to kill him and still going. Other than that, this mod is amazing and I much prefer this style of Easter egg to the Treyarch ones, awesome work!!
I wasted about 200 Upgraded Ray gun shots on this guy so.... yes.
Post by: LilRobot on March 07, 2016, 03:47:03 am
played it with friends, couldnt teleport and use elevators during the special rounds didnt help with my friend dying upstairs and we couldnt kill the last thingy

but amazing mod overall (almost said map, me scrub)

yeah i had no clue how to fix that, the dogs should die over time as per the norm tho. either way, i'm looking into fixing that--gotta make them die if nobody occupies the floor.
Post by: AKScorpion75 on March 08, 2016, 11:22:14 pm
Looks good. Hopefully this becomes updated with more guns and perks and as the last guy said. the "hands" round doesnt let you teleport.  :troll:  Still pretty amazing overall
Post by: fanmagic on March 09, 2016, 12:48:18 pm
You've convinced me. I will buy Black Ops to play this awesome mod. Keep it up ;)
Post by: blackrock555 on March 12, 2016, 09:28:05 pm
i would play myself but having seen playthroughs of it i think i would have nightmares for a while  :D might give it a go though :)
Post by: yomomdog8010 on March 12, 2016, 09:37:09 pm
how u install on ps3
Post by: HitmanVere on March 12, 2016, 09:40:35 pm
how u install on ps3

You cant, PC only
Post by: yomomdog8010 on March 12, 2016, 10:32:35 pm
yes i know i just relized
Post by: alaurenc9 on March 16, 2016, 03:42:10 am
how u install on ps3
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
Hopefully this becomes updated with more guns
He probably used all the extra gun spaces left in Five, so that probably isn't possible, unless your doing the work-around trick my friend found out :troll:
Post by: LilRobot on March 16, 2016, 06:03:04 pm
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:He probably used all the extra gun spaces left in Five, so that probably isn't possible, unless your doing the work-around trick my friend found out :troll:

you mean the work-around with publicly available compile code (https://github.com/nukem9/linkermod/tree/setup)?

please don't act like this.
Post by: alaurenc9 on March 16, 2016, 10:43:54 pm
you mean the work-around with publicly available compile code (https://github.com/nukem9/linkermod/tree/setup)?

please don't act like this.
THERE ARE INCREASED ASSET LIMITS FOR BO1? that's not what I was talking about but WOA.
Post by: Scobalula on March 16, 2016, 11:21:28 pm

I see SE2Dev's name and instantly I know this shit is the Class A stuff.   :gusta:
Post by: yomomdog8010 on March 17, 2016, 01:33:02 am
You cant, PC only
thank you hitmanvere, instead of putting  a facepalm emoji you actually told me( i da newb)
Post by: alaurenc9 on March 17, 2016, 03:29:49 am
I see SE2Dev's name and instantly I know this shit is the Class A stuff.   :gusta:
Um.... is this safe? And how the fuck do you even use it? Whatever, it wasn't what I was talking about. I don't know how much I want to tell you or publicly post what he is doing because I don't know how much I want others to think of it or if he even wants others to know.
Post by: HitmanVere on March 17, 2016, 09:09:37 am
Um.... is this safe? And how the fuck do you even use it? Whatever, it wasn't what I was talking about. I don't know how much I want to tell you or publicly post what he is doing because I don't know how much I want others to think of it or if he even wants others to know.

Then why mention/brag about it? :poker:
Post by: tomikaze on March 17, 2016, 01:36:37 pm
Because we all want other people to think that we're special and if I can say that I know a guy who knows something that no one else knows then maybe you'll think I'm special too :-[
That's why I namedrop you Hitman every chance I get. You're on top of the leaderboards in BO3 zombies? Oh yea, well I know HitmanVere. You single-handedly solved world hunger? Who gives a sh!t? I'm BEST friends with HitmanVere.
Post by: alaurenc9 on March 17, 2016, 03:46:38 pm
I like to be a dick :troll:
Because we all want other people to think that we're special and if I can say that I know a guy who knows something that no one else knows then maybe you'll think I'm special too :-[
That's why I namedrop you Hitman every chance I get. You're on top of the leaderboards in BO3 zombies? Oh yea, well I know HitmanVere. You single-handedly solved world hunger? Who gives a sh!t? I'm BEST friends with HitmanVere.
lol
Post by: meddle2k on April 06, 2016, 09:26:48 pm
Great mod, really enjoyed it, the ending was pretty epic. I just wish it didn't hold your hand the whole way with the waypoints.
Post by: decorsector on April 07, 2016, 10:28:36 am
Wow looks great, keep it up.
Post by: LilRobot on April 07, 2016, 07:03:07 pm
Great mod, really enjoyed it, the ending was pretty epic. I just wish it didn't hold your hand the whole way with the waypoints.

well, one of the key reasons i did that is chances of difficult-to-hear dialogue, and also the fact that it used location names that weren't common "callouts" in actual gameplay.

the waypoints have been toned down massively in the sequel that should be releasing soon (called "Project Thor"), there's only a set of waypoints during the finale now.
Post by: spacedominator12 on April 07, 2016, 08:25:30 pm
the waypoints have been toned down massively in the sequel that should be releasing soon (called "Project Thor"), there's only a set of waypoints during the finale now.
For what map will the mod be?
Post by: conn6orsuper117 on April 09, 2016, 05:52:06 am
oh my god the boss rounds makes me nostalgic to Munche's oddysee. They look like the paramites
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fvignette3.wikia.nocookie.net%2Foddworld%2Fimages%2F9%2F9c%2FParamite01.jpg%2Frevision%2Flatest%3Fcb%3D20100406022132&hash=e9b013065bffcbeb0fd52cd907dc89156a8b86a5)
Post by: MidgetBlaster on April 09, 2016, 07:08:30 am
I just played this with a few friends of mine. I gotta say, this is the best Black Ops mod I have ever played! Amazing work man.
Post by: 1010runelich on April 20, 2016, 09:01:46 pm
everytime I load it up it says, error missing raygun2 texture, can someone plz help :rainbow:
Post by: 2hmedfhz on April 23, 2016, 01:20:45 pm
I got an error when launching it " Limit Exceeded 3200 Images " please reply to me and don't just ignore me
Post by: 2hmedfhz on April 28, 2016, 01:52:37 am
Man i really want badly to play your mod but i keep getting this error.. please help me

(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FJnW7CgJ.jpg&hash=8336f04d1a22be5a3adbe450f0437979c6189088)
Post by: LilRobot on April 29, 2016, 04:01:19 pm
do you have other mods installed? uninstall all other mods first.
Post by: 2hmedfhz on April 30, 2016, 02:46:45 am
do you have other mods installed? uninstall all other mods first.

all i have is a modded version of kino der toten nothing else should i remove it?
Post by: Spaceman99 on April 30, 2016, 01:28:01 pm
all i have is a modded version of kino der toten nothing else should i remove it?
yes you should,you can only have one zombie mod installed
Post by: 2hmedfhz on April 30, 2016, 04:29:01 pm
yes you should,you can only have one zombie mod installed

oh thank you for helping ... I'm sorry i didn't really know that
Post by: AKScorpion75 on April 30, 2016, 04:30:38 pm
well, one of the key reasons i did that is chances of difficult-to-hear dialogue, and also the fact that it used location names that weren't common "callouts" in actual gameplay.

Hey i saw the trailer for Project Thor, looks badass but it's the 30th and are you gonna release it
Post by: simpelsat on May 09, 2016, 04:22:56 pm
any plans on repacking it to support 'game_mod'?
Post by: LilRobot on May 10, 2016, 02:37:01 pm
any plans on repacking it to support 'game_mod'?
i may come back to this and update the gobblegum code and such accordingly, and in that instance i will modify it to support game_mod. at the time of development this mod didn't require a raise of limits.
Post by: BullfrogFunTime on May 26, 2016, 06:09:37 am
This looks amazing
Post by: Fangirl on May 28, 2016, 08:42:17 pm
I really need help can someone link me a video to install this mod on mac if they can please.