UGX-Mods

Call of Duty 5: World at War => Help Desk => Topic started by: Castlefrank on March 03, 2016, 04:21:03 pm

Title: World at War uncut Steam US or UK Code ?!?
Post by: Castlefrank on March 03, 2016, 04:21:03 pm
Hi,

im from Germany and i got a dumb Question and need some Help.

I got the World at War PC Game on Disc. Theay are in lousy and scretched Conditions and i hate it to install the Game and patch it all by my Handy.

I was searching for Hours and Hours in the whole wide Internet to buy a Steam Key for the uncut US or UK Version of that Game.

Nowhere to find. Can someone from USA or England help me Out to get a KEY for Steam or gift me that Game, i will pay you before.

Thanks for your Help
Title: Re: World at War uncut Steam US or UK Code ?!?
Post by: Harry Bo21 on March 03, 2016, 06:11:05 pm
i think there is actually a patch for the german version for this ( like a official one )
Post by: Castlefrank on March 04, 2016, 10:57:02 am
Yes i know, but i want the original Steam uncut Game.

I got the US Disk Version witch looks lousy and scratchy. Why cant i find a Steam Code on Amazon or ebay ?
Post by: mrpeanut188 on March 04, 2016, 06:25:35 pm
According to G2A, World At War is region locked on Steam for Germany. If your steam account is set in Germany, you will not be able to redeem it AFAIK. Same with both EU and US keys.
Post by: CEKfile on March 07, 2016, 08:17:50 pm
Handy.

Du meinst wohl Mobile oder nicht ?
Post by: Lukkie1998 on March 07, 2016, 08:37:21 pm

Du meinst wohl Mobile oder nicht ?
No he probably misstyped and means "all by hand", this has nothing to do with a cellphone :P

Lukkie1998
Post by: CEKfile on March 08, 2016, 07:18:26 pm
No he probably misstyped and means "all by hand", this has nothing to do with a cellphone :P

Lukkie1998
only thought he made this common problem off germans they say handy instead off Mobile ^^