UGX-Mods

UGX-Mods => Announcements => Topic started by: SajeOne on August 24, 2013, 08:21:38 pm

Title: [Video] Elemental Machine | Second PaP in UGX Mod v1.1!
Post by: SajeOne on August 24, 2013, 08:21:38 pm
Elemental Machine | Second PaP in UGX Mod v1.1! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7B66izyBbz0#ws)
Title: Re: [Video] Elemental Machine | Second PaP in UGX Mod v1.1!
Post by: danila215 on August 24, 2013, 09:42:50 pm
Very cool machine and skin too.I think,need add mines "Claymore" What do you think about my idea?
Post by: SajeOne on August 24, 2013, 09:44:14 pm
Very cool machine and skin too.I think,need add mines "Claymore" What do you think about my idea?
We are already adding either claymores or an equivalent.
Post by: moomanVG on August 24, 2013, 10:27:03 pm
add one more perk maybe Electric Cherry or something new 
Post by: SajeOne on August 24, 2013, 10:28:34 pm
add one more perk maybe Electric Cherry or something new
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=924.0 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=924.0) #4

Poll results:
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=710.msg6590#msg6590 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=710.msg6590#msg6590)
Post by: moonmaster1 on August 24, 2013, 10:41:58 pm
I love the idea that you can pack a punch twice. The entire gamemode is starting to feel larger in scope.

About the elemental weapons.  The elemental guns feature special effects such as a thunder gun blast every so often, however will the guns themselves have any further increase in damage when PaP'ed twice?
Post by: SajeOne on August 24, 2013, 10:42:53 pm
will the guns themselves have any further increase in damage when PaP'ed twice?
Of course.
Post by: moonmaster1 on August 24, 2013, 11:26:48 pm
This just made my week. Now I feel the game will be more exciting in later rounds.
Post by: Zombiejelly on August 25, 2013, 12:50:14 am
The fine ass holes over at TMG aint got sh#t on this :D
Post by: SarcyMoFo on August 25, 2013, 04:57:55 am
Impressive stuff - it's tools like this I have longed to see in Zombies

Funny how outside of a few perks this mod will be almost entirely different from the base game - little wonder Treyarch/Activision don't want to ever release newer tools as they'd be out of jobs  :D
Post by: n123q45 on August 25, 2013, 05:05:09 am
Will the effects be random or specific for each gun
Post by: SajeOne on August 25, 2013, 05:19:49 am
Will the effects be random or specific for each gun
Specific for each gun.
Post by: P0rkRoyalz on August 25, 2013, 11:04:12 am
lmao, at least our idea's arent copy and paste, and secondly arent original or based off original ideas and you alone i bet you couldnt do anything like this if you tried.
Post by: ZMBS DON GOONY on August 25, 2013, 11:05:49 am

Not once have i called you out of your name or disrespected you. There are several ways to tell these guys nice job without being a dick towards others  :o :o
Post by: timelordalex on August 25, 2013, 12:19:03 pm
lmao, at least our idea's arent copy and paste, and secondly arent original or based off original ideas and you alone i bet you couldnt do anything like this if you tried.

the mod is community driven, we ask for original stuff, we get it, original seems to be better than a lot of custom content anyway, besides, you guys at TMG cant really talk anyway, you guys copy and paste weapons, ive seen one of your vids, and i say great work, just like with this mod, dont understand why you lot bash UGX because of reasons like yours when your mod is very similar... i like both mods, but im more drawn to this because of the ugx community, which is much different to yours when all you do is bash this mod, no-one on here bashes you (aside from the guy you replied too which was a little harsh) dont see why TMG and UGX cant just get along.
Post by: P0rkRoyalz on August 25, 2013, 01:19:12 pm
lol if your talking about one of my videos specifically about c&p weapons thats because its just a quick in game test for animations, the reason it is "community driven" is because people like you cant be bothered to learn one bit about modding or look at a tutorial instead you get other people to do the work for you and just drag it in your map, and say oh i made this map in 2 days and it has every WW under the sun, which is original content in a custom map.
Post by: Zombiejelly on August 25, 2013, 01:34:40 pm
Not once have i called you out of your name or disrespected you. There are several ways to tell these guys nice job without being a dick towards others  :o :o

How is it ok for everyone at TMG to bash UGX on the forums on TMG saying ridiculous things about people copying content and this guy wants to be like Tom and then I say something and Im a dick. I never said any names so you taking offense to this is absurd ;)

Post Merge: August 25, 2013, 01:38:49 pm

Yes you are correct I could not do any of this and I have tried. I cant figure out the reason why people are sneaking around on UGX forums if all there ideas and content is garbage. If thats the way you guys feel dont be snooping around in the garbage :D
Post by: ZMBS DON GOONY on August 25, 2013, 01:40:23 pm
How is it ok for everyone at TMG to bash UGX on the forums on TMG saying ridiculous things about people copying content and this guy wants to be like Tom and then I say something and Im a dick. I never said any names so you taking offense to this is absurd ;)

Q: who is the fine ass holes at TMG then ?

A : :O a SHIT ton of win makers

we have a winner !!!!!!!!!   :troll: :troll:

Post Merge: August 25, 2013, 01:44:19 pm
Also does this looks like I am bashing them  :o :o

http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=718.msg8941#msg8941 (http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php?topic=718.msg8941#msg8941)

Post by: Zombiejelly on August 25, 2013, 02:36:35 pm
I never said you, Im sorry but your ego must be massive to think you are the whole TMG. So I guess you are saying that no one ever says anything bad about UGX on the TMG website or should I say TMG ZMBS DON GOONY website. ;D I will finish with me telling you that when I posted the comment your name never even crossed my mind. I wasn't speaking of anyone in particular. Just saying that 90 % of the guys that post comments on the TMG forums ( except Mr Goony ) (or Quizz) are assholes.
Post by: timelordalex on August 25, 2013, 04:40:28 pm
gooney doesnt bash UGX, but i know Nukem does

Post Merge: August 25, 2013, 04:43:16 pm
lol if your talking about one of my videos specifically about c&p weapons thats because its just a quick in game test for animations, the reason it is "community driven" is because people like you cant be bothered to learn one bit about modding or look at a tutorial instead you get other people to do the work for you and just drag it in your map, and say oh i made this map in 2 days and it has every WW under the sun, which is original content in a custom map.

making assumptions of me now are you? ok fair enough, shame really, as ive congratulated you on work before then you say stuff like that, just makes me lose all respect for you, same with nukem
Post by: ZMBS DON GOONY on August 25, 2013, 05:10:34 pm
Well the thing is i know most us as a whole community will just like to see the peace  :nyan:
idk if u guys know this or not but before a lot of things happen i was very active here i been away a year and still have more post than some of you regular guys and even though I am a part of TMG it doesn't mean i cant respect the work of others

Its ok to keep a friendly competitiveness between the 2 of us which is fine and welcomed
but lets not Actually have hard feelings towards each other :D
Post by: timelordalex on August 25, 2013, 05:54:28 pm
i agree with what you say Gooney, now make that comment on TMG and see how that goes down... and you should make have your WIP for firing range on here too to get it known as it does look awesome
Post by: gunner12251 on August 26, 2013, 12:11:59 am
very nice idea.you guys at ugx make the best maps hand's down!!!!
keep up the great work .any idea when this will be added to any map's? :)
Post by: SajeOne on August 26, 2013, 12:18:43 am
Thanks, the mod is currently still in development and we don't have a solid release date yet, but stay tuned to the site as once we know it will be announced.
Post by: moonmaster1 on August 26, 2013, 05:33:25 am
Was the elemental machine originally in the works for this mod or was this a spur of the moment addition?

I ask this because despite the impressive list of planned features on ModDB and the poll results, there have been quite of few surprises such as Brutus and the mark II.
Post by: treminaor on August 26, 2013, 05:37:13 am
Was the elemental machine originally in the works for this mod or was this a spur of the moment addition?

I ask this because despite the impressive list of planned features on ModDB and the poll results, there have been quite of few surprises such as Brutus and the mark II.
Spur of the moment, based on the suggestion of a YouTube commenter on last week's video. We organized the whole thing in a matter of days.
Post by: moonmaster1 on August 26, 2013, 06:00:14 am
I gotta admit, its a god given talent you and sajeone possess.

I gotta download these modtools and take me a crack at some modding.
Post by: SajeOne on August 26, 2013, 06:02:17 am
I gotta admit, its a god given talent you and sajeone possess.

I gotta download these modtools and take me a crack at some modding.
(https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/proxy.php?request=http%3A%2F%2Fi2.kym-cdn.com%2Fphotos%2Fimages%2Fnewsfeed%2F000%2F345%2F169%2Fbc7.png&hash=7b136c42dfa25d98924543a14fea27c9502e8259)

Go for it, you'll find a tutorial Here (http://ugx-mods.com/wiki/index.php?title=Modtools_Installation_Guide).
Post by: timelordalex on August 26, 2013, 10:26:09 am

it is the best mod, but they've only made one map (which is awesome) but there are very few quality maps made from map makers that utilise the ugx mod
Post by: DeletedUser on August 26, 2013, 12:17:04 pm
it is the best mod, but they've only made one map (which is awesome) but there are very few quality maps made from map makers that utilise the ugx mod
UGX made 3 maps and only 2 have ugx mod.
Post by: gunner12251 on August 26, 2013, 04:40:18 pm

I have been reading a lot about the process of making a map.and I am very close to make the commitment to move forward with it.only problem I have is I am not a coder.not by any stretch of the imagination!
I have read most of the tutorial's several times. and it seems pretty straight forward from the drag and drop aspect. but I am a little nervous about the changing code part of it .no exp in that area.
Post by: SajeOne on August 26, 2013, 09:11:06 pm
I have been reading a lot about the process of making a map.and I am very close to make the commitment to move forward with it.only problem I have is I am not a coder.not by any stretch of the imagination!
I have read most of the tutorial's several times. and it seems pretty straight forward from the drag and drop aspect. but I am a little nervous about the changing code part of it .no exp in that area.
I know how you feel about trying to change code. The good thing is about call of duty is when you map you have what's called a "mod" so all the scripts you want to edit you copy and paste into your mod. Then you edit them there. Worst case scenario you screw something up and delete the file from your mod, then its still backed up in another folder and will be read from there.
Post by: gunner12251 on August 27, 2013, 01:43:22 am
I know how you feel about trying to change code. The good thing is about call of duty is when you map you have what's called a "mod" so all the scripts you want to edit you copy and paste into your mod. Then you edit them there. Worst case scenario you screw something up and delete the file from your mod, then its still backed up in another folder and will be read from there.

I have spent the last few hours watching your youtube vid's. they are well put together and very straight forward.
I hope you continue on with them.
could you tell me what the difference is from the mod tools from ugx to the ones from zm.if any?
Post by: SajeOne on August 27, 2013, 01:47:10 am
I have spent the last few hours watching your youtube vid's. they are well put together and very straight forward.
I hope you continue on with them.
could you tell me what the difference is from the mod tools from ugx to the ones from zm.if any?
Thank you, glad they helped. The mod tools here are the same ones released by treyarch. The ones on ZM are formatted into installer EXE's, that's the only difference. As for our patch, the der riese mod tools were not complete when they were released. Soon after treyarch released a fix with a test map called "nazi_zombie_oldtown", you might also know of sniperbolts tutorial which covers more fixes. Ours is essentially the same thing but we fixed a lot of problems that both of them have, including things like missing browning sounds and such, soon another update will be released fixing even more like zappers. Even though we haven't fixed everything yet it still does everything any other patch does, and more.
Post by: gunner12251 on August 27, 2013, 01:53:57 am
Thank you, glad they helped. The mod tools here are the same ones released by treyarch. The ones on ZM are formatted into installer EXE's, that's the only difference. As for our patch, the der riese mod tools were not complete when they were released. Soon after treyarch released a fix with a test map called "nazi_zombie_oldtown", you might also know of sniperbolts tutorial which covers more fixes. Ours is essentially the same thing but we fixed a lot of problems that both of them have, including things like missing browning sounds and such, soon another update will be released fixing even more like zappers. Even though we haven't fixed everything yet it still does everything any other patch does, and more.

thanks for the speedy replie . when I start my map. will I be able to use the ugx mod's in it ?
and does the stand alone download have the new elemental pap machine coded in it already or is that still in testing phase? again I think that is an awesome add on to the zombie maps .nice to have new goals to keep it fresh.
Post by: SajeOne on August 27, 2013, 01:56:06 am
thanks for the speedy replie . when I start my map. will I be able to use the ugx mod's in it ?
and does the stand alone download have the new elemental pap machine coded in it already or is that still in testing phase? again I think that is an awesome add on to the zombie maps .nice to have new goals to keep it fresh.
You will be able to use the mod v1.0 which is the version that is used on the current version of UGX Comosea. For all the new features you see in our videos those are in the new version of the mod we are working on which is not released yet.

Btw: If your wondering what I edited in your above post you missed a bracket on the quote tag :P
Post by: gunner12251 on August 27, 2013, 02:12:27 am
You will be able to use the mod v1.0 which is the version that is used on the current version of UGX Comosea. For all the new features you see in our videos those are in the new version of the mod we are working on which is not released yet.

Btw: If your wondering what I edited in your above post you missed a bracket on the quote tag :P

lol. thanks for your time and replies. keep up the good work.with out guys like you I wouldn't  ever be able to even think of making a map.  :o
thank's again
Post by: iBarnett on August 28, 2013, 09:02:38 pm
 :) :) :) :) :) :) So Gooooood cant wait
Post by: moonmaster1 on August 28, 2013, 10:33:26 pm
Personally I'd like to add the ugx mod to the classic four maps.

Gamebreaking? Yes.

Fun? Absolutely.
Post by: timelordalex on August 28, 2013, 11:51:00 pm
i dont count Christmas or the other map
Post by: treminaor on August 28, 2013, 11:52:51 pm
i dont count Christmas or the other map
I can understand not counting Christmas as a map, since it was a small playground to demo UGX Mod beta on - but Cabin is most certainly a map.
Post by: blood32145 on August 29, 2013, 05:06:35 am
if posable hurry would this it looks so bad ass very fucking nice job :D
Post by: timelordalex on August 31, 2013, 01:23:00 pm
I can understand not counting Christmas as a map, since it was a small playground to demo UGX Mod beta on - but Cabin is most certainly a map.

i know cabin is a map but it doesnt feature the UGX mod, its just a stock map, and ive played the hell out many stock maps and i was put off from getting it because of early runners (a feature IMO that ruins a lot of the maps that has them, Alcatraz for example)
Post by: DeletedUser on August 31, 2013, 03:35:01 pm
its just a stock map
I would rather say vanilla map. And in cabin there were more custom stuff than you thought.
Post by: BioAftermath on September 02, 2013, 08:06:20 am
Now that there is an elemental PaP, as for the Blunder Gat, after the first time you upgrade it, will it become The Sweeper, and then you use Mr. Elemental to get the Vitriolic Withering? 
Post by: treminaor on September 02, 2013, 08:28:20 am
Now that there is an elemental PaP, as for the Blunder Gat, after the first time you upgrade it, will it become The Sweeper, and then you use Mr. Elemental to get the Vitriolic Withering?
Correct.
Post by: DeletedUser on September 02, 2013, 09:22:37 am
Ill love that.
Post by: Billybob217 on September 02, 2013, 12:06:41 pm
Correct.
OMG YAY :D I was under the impression that you weren't adding in the sweeper as an upgrade, and that pack a punching it once turns it into the Vitriolic Withering
Post by: BioAftermath on September 02, 2013, 01:10:33 pm
OMG YAY :D I was under the impression that you weren't adding in the sweeper as an upgrade, and that pack a punching it once turns it into the Vitriolic Withering
They were, but not anymore! I can't wait to see what cool combos you can do for Wonder Weapons!
Post by: Stuffed_Oatmeal on September 15, 2013, 02:54:24 am
is there a jingle for this i think it would be awesome if there was