World at War Modification: T4M (r45)

broken avatar :(
Created 2023 days ago
by DidUknowiPwn
ChubbyIsaak, DOCTOR DEAD SHOT, beep and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.
Date Registered: 22 August 2019
Last active: 112 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
blastxgamer's Groups
blastxgamer's Contact & Social Links
Some time ago we tried to play call of duty waw with friends with the t4m but when we try to play it asks us to CREATE ONLINE PROFILE. We do not have the STEAM version or something similar paid legally and we play with RADMIN VPN to simulate the lan. If you can help us, we would be grateful
Date Registered: 13 November 2020
Last active: 81 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
zsim's Groups
zsim's Contact & Social Links
Some time ago we tried to play call of duty waw with friends with the t4m but when we try to play it asks us to CREATE ONLINE PROFILE. We do not have the STEAM version or something similar paid legally and we play with RADMIN VPN to simulate the lan. If you can help us, we would be grateful
 Have te same problem with my firends, found any solution?
Date Registered: 13 November 2020
Last active: 81 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
zsim's Groups
zsim's Contact & Social Links
Finally I found a solution, the only way that worked for my friends and me was to use the r41 version of T4M, this allows you to change the nickname of the %appdata% folder and does not change it.
Date Registered: 22 August 2016
Last active: 67 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
GiantSparta's Groups
GiantSparta's Contact & Social Links
Finally I found a solution, the only way that worked for my friends and me was to use the r41 version of T4M, this allows you to change the nickname of the %appdata% folder and does not change it.
Could you please help me out i've also tried the same with friends but it keeps getting infinte loading when launching the map.
I'm using the Latest version of the crack of Cod world at war (Dodi Repack) and T4m R45 + the R41 Fixed
Also changed the profile and indeed the R41 version doesn't change the profile but we still can't join get into a fully working lobby only the lobby.
Date Registered: 8 July 2015
Last active: 6 hours ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Lightning's Groups
Lightning's Contact & Social Links
Could you please help me out i've also tried the same with friends but it keeps getting infinte loading when launching the map.
I'm using the Latest version of the crack of Cod world at war (Dodi Repack) and T4m R45 + the R41 Fixed
Also changed the profile and indeed the R41 version doesn't change the profile but we still can't join get into a fully working lobby only the lobby.
 t4m r45 only works for the steam and cd disc versions of the game

Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch
Loading ...