UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[T4M] Nazi Zombies Remastered (All 4 Stock Maps)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 2 years ago
by John_Banana
Date Registered: 4 August 2022
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Amendoim115's Groups
Amendoim115's Contact & Social LinksOamendoim
I did everything in the instructions but I still can't get the mod to appear in the game, when i go to play the maps i go back to the original version
Date Registered: 5 December 2016
Last active: 3 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
John_Banana's Groups
John_Banana's Contact & Social LinksJohn_BananaYouTube Channel
Try following the instructions again this is where the mod goes and what it should look like

Date Registered: 22 May 2016
Last active: 4 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Signature
KhelMho's Groups
KhelMho's Contact & Social Links
I hope this will be open source. Combination with numan powerups and gympie perks would be awesome. I love this mod :cool_doge:  
:+1:1
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
John_Banana's Groups
Hey guys! I have a quick update I want to announce: Shi No Numa now has a hidden quest inspired by the storyline & Treyarch's Black Ops 1 style Easter Eggs. See if you can figure it out :wink:

Here is the trailer:

Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
John_Banana's Groups
Update: Officially working on Nacht Der Untoten! Feel free to leave any suggestions or if there are glitches you've noticed in the OG map that I could try to fix.

Before I share just a few of the things I've added so far, keep in mind there will stll be some settings to adjust/disable these features, and on top of that I really want to take Nacht to the next level while still retaining that classic, simple survival feel.

* Carried over all weapon balance changes & my new custom guns from other maps
* Adding new generic Marine voiceover, this includes full support using Der Riese style vox code ranging from voiceover for headshots, to explosive kills, picking up weapons, being surrounded by zombies, powerups, downing/reviving, etc and even a few new functions to make it unique.
* Scoped Kar98k is now only in the Cabinet to make it more special
* Carried over all powerup fixes from other maps, HUD icon, devil announcer, max ammo works on Rifle Grenades/Grenades/Molotovs, getting points from powerups, Carpenter added, etc.
Date Registered: 10 October 2021
Last active: 8 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
junmi0908's Groups
junmi0908's Contact & Social Links
i've got a bug when i load shi no numa after 3 seconds it sounds the crash sound and i can't do anything, only restart my pc manually
Date Registered: 16 February 2021
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
MaryMallon's Groups
MaryMallon's Contact & Social Links
I think adding in the powerup timer on the hud from nacht as a option for all the maps would be nice.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
John_Banana's Groups
i've got a bug when i load shi no numa after 3 seconds it sounds the crash sound and i can't do anything, only restart my pc manually

Make sure you installed it correctly, it can be a bit confusing because each map is its own mod and needs to be in the correct directory

Last Edit: February 20, 2023, 07:48:36 am by John_Banana
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
John_Banana's Groups
Just want to share some things

If you're sending me a 6 paragraph essay about how I'm killing the feel of WaW where you want me to cut 90% of my changes in these mods, and then playing it off with "it's just a suggestion bro" then I'm not going to consider it, I'm busy trying to actually make something cool here.

I have tried my best to be very faithful to the spirit of WaW and what Treyarch would do if they were in my shoes. But this mod gives me an opportunity to expand and polish the game that I love, what fun would it be to just fix the Wunderwaffe glitch and call it a day, with so many other bugs & stones left unturned? That would be boring, I want this project to be more than that. However, when my changes do cross the line of heavily altering gameplay (sticky zombies, 24+ zombies on solo), then I always add in a toggle setting so you can revert back to normal. If you feel like it would be benifical to add more settings then that would also be a fine suggestion.

But if you're messaging me that it's too dramatic of a change to add screenshaking fx to repairing barriers or matching backwards movement speed to the console version, then this mod isn't for you.

That is all, for anyone that has actual suggestions then please continue as you all have. I've just finished the Marine voiceover for Nacht (which yes, will have a setting to disable) and I'm really excited to share it, for now here is a sheet if you want to read about all the new lines.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
John_Banana's Groups
New update for all 3 maps is out, same links in the thread as always:

- New functionality for Achievements

- New menu items and a few more settings (LOD setting, super sprinters on Nacht, character dialogue, updated controller support)

- Splash damage has been re-written, it's not as nerfed as vanilla Der Riese but not as harsh as Nacht

- Occasional helmets on Der Riese and Shi No Numa

- Plenty more bug fixes and things polished, I gave up documenting every change for a while

And if you missed it, Nacht Der Untoten has already been released; the cool thing with it is the new set of Marine voiceover

https://imgur.com/a/X3bgvlg
:tada:1
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
fra98_'s Groups
fra98_'s Contact & Social Links

- New menu items and a few more settings (LOD setting, super sprinters on Nacht, character dialogue, updated controller support)

- Splash damage has been re-written, it's not as nerfed as vanilla Der Riese but not as harsh as Nacht

- Plenty more bug fixes and things polished, I gave up documenting every change for a while

And if you missed it, Nacht Der Untoten has already been released; the cool thing with it is the new set of Marine voiceover

Amazing, thank you!

Double Post Merge: October 19, 2022, 07:17:48 am

I have a weird request seeing you're porting console features on pc, is there any way to edit HUD safe area limits? I don't think there's an option on PC WaW.

I see there's a command that shows you current safe area (cg_debugDrawSafeAreas) but not a single command to edit it.

Any way, awesome work again and have a nice day!
Last Edit: October 19, 2022, 07:17:48 am by fra98_
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
John_Banana's Groups
Thanks! Unfortunately I won't bring back safe area it's not just a dvar, it's probably in the UI menu files so a lot more work to get it functional on pc
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
fra98_'s Groups
fra98_'s Contact & Social Links
Thanks! Unfortunately I won't bring back safe area it's not just a dvar, it's probably in the UI menu files so a lot more work to get it functional on pc
That's unfortunate but I understand, I'll personally try to find a solution for it, digging in menu files. There has to be something related to it somewhere.

Have a nice day!

Date Registered: 4 August 2022
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Amendoim115's Groups
Amendoim115's Contact & Social LinksOamendoim
Try following the instructions again this is where the mod goes and what it should look like

(Image removed from quote.)
Yep, mine looks exactly like this and still doesn't work, guess i am cursed
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
John_Banana's Groups
Well you're still doing something wrong if it's not working. Follow the installation steps, open the game, then in the Mods section select the map you want and click Launch.  Or maybe you're putting it in the wrong mods folder if you're using an unofficial third party launcher
Last Edit: November 14, 2022, 06:56:47 am by John_Banana

Loading ...