UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

[T4M] Nazi Zombies Remastered (All 4 Stock Maps)

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 2 years ago
by John_Banana
Date Registered: 14 October 2018
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
ween's Groups
ween's Contact & Social Links
Really loving this mod, these are definitely the definitive versions of these maps. Also really cool to see you're still working on it. I was wondering if you were planning to change the zombie's behavior after a nuke to how it is in later installments, where they can't hit you after you collect the powerup. So far thats my only suggestion though. Cant wait to play nacht and verruckt without the zombies being covered in superglue.
Date Registered: 5 December 2016
Last active: 2 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
John_Banana's Groups
John_Banana's Contact & Social LinksJohn_BananaYouTube Channel
Thanks man, glad you enjoy it. I've definitely thought about that and it would be possible, however I'm always careful about making things too easy since part of what makes WaW special is how challenging and "unforgiving" it can be (that's why I still have a setting to re-enable the sticky zombies). We will see though :)

Also, to the person that had the co-op bug please keep me updated, maybe try it with a different friend and try to give as much details as you can.
Date Registered: 5 June 2020
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
Gongsun_Zan's Groups
Gongsun_Zan's Contact & Social LinksGongsunZan
Working for me on co-op now - turns out my friend somehow managed to install this mod incorrectly on two separate occasions (despite having installed WaW maps before). Everything is now working perfectly; didn't need to verify my game files or anything either.

:thumbsup-smiley:1
Date Registered: 20 January 2021
Last active: 5 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
cammy8580's Groups
cammy8580's Contact & Social Links
Loving the mod, the game is so much better now that you cant stick to the zombies anymore. are you planning on adding the purple-ish metal to the paped versions of guns like the FG42 and .357 Magnum? it would make them look WAY better than how they look currently with their incomplete camos,
Last Edit: June 20, 2022, 08:11:13 pm by Cameron0717
Date Registered: 18 September 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
kylegreen8's Groups
kylegreen8's Contact & Social Links
How do i launch the mod if there is a way?

Date Registered: 2 May 2021
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
KrasnayaSoldat's Contact & Social Links
Hello,

So question, I personally downloaded and installed both mods as directed. They work fine on my pc. I had my buddy do the same so we can play coop. He followed the same directions as I did when installing. His versions do not work. Yes he has the suggested version of T4M installed as do I. Please Help.
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
John_Banana's Groups
Loving the mod, the game is so much better now that you cant stick to the zombies anymore. are you planning on adding the purple-ish metal to the paped versions of guns like the FG42 and .357 Magnum? it would make them look WAY better than how they look currently with their incomplete camos,
Thanks! I'm probably not gonna mess with any vanilla PaP models though, some were just made to look more incomplete and some are fully covered, adds some diversity.  
How do i launch the mod if there is a way?

Follow the instructions on the thread, and once you have the mod you want (shi no numa or der riese) in your mods folder, all you have to do is open your game and click mods, then select my mod and click launch

Hello,

So question, I personally downloaded and installed both mods as directed. They work fine on my pc. I had my buddy do the same so we can play coop. He followed the same directions as I did when installing. His versions do not work. Yes he has the suggested version of T4M installed as do I. Please Help.

I can't  help much unless you give more details. Steam? CD version? cracked version? is he on a mac? Plutonium? Does he get an error message? This is what your installation should look, idk how I can make it much simpler than this:
Local > Activision > CoDWaW > mods > (mod name with mod files)

Date Registered: 25 June 2022
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Callcium's Groups
Callcium's Contact & Social Links
Upon loading the mod to play, i got an error : Exceeded limit of 1600 'loaded sound' assets . From what iv'e seen with the reviews it seems like i am the only one that has this issue so I could have made a mistake while setting the mod up, but i just wanted to post about this in case there is a way to fix it. :) (also please remove my other post because i dont know how i posted that)
Last Edit: June 25, 2022, 02:08:10 pm by Callcium
The Last of Us
Date Registered: 28 September 2013
Last active: 2 weeks ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Zombie Colossus
Primary Group
UGX V.I.P.
My Groups
More
More
Personal Quote
ฏ๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎๎
Signature
smasher248's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
UGX V.I.P.
UGX V.I.P.
Community Mapper Has released one or more maps to the UGX-Mods community which have been added to the UGX Map Manager.
BO3 Modtools Alpha
BO3 Modtools Alpha
This user has access to the Black Ops 3 Modtools Alpha
smasher248's Contact & Social Linkssmasher248smasher248
Upon loading the mod to play, i got an error : Exceeded limit of 1600 'loaded sound' assets . From what iv'e seen with the reviews it seems like i am the only one that has this issue so I could have made a mistake while setting the mod up, but i just wanted to post about this in case there is a way to fix it. :) (also please remove my other post because i dont know how i posted that)
you need to install t4m, it can be found here: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/mods-releases/61/world-at-war-modification-t4m-r45/8092/
:thumbsup-smiley:1
Date Registered: 25 June 2022
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Callcium's Groups
Callcium's Contact & Social Links
you need to install t4m, it can be found here: https://www.ugx-mods.com/forum/mods-releases/61/world-at-war-modification-t4m-r45/8092/
I should read before i do things, thanks man :)
Date Registered: 8 February 2015
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
fra98_'s Groups
fra98_'s Contact & Social Links
Loving this mod! Keep going!
:)1
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
John_Banana's Groups
Update

I have gone ahead and updated both links with a new patch applied which include these changes:

• Slightly more HD weapon textures for most guns taken from Singleplayer
  • All PaP camos are (or will be) "completed." Treyarch originally left blank metal spots on the Kar, MG42, FG42, .357, and STG for some reason. I think the guns look a lot better with those gaps filled in, and makes them match the style of every other PaPed gun. However, the guns still have a lot of variety in the way textures are applied like in Vanilla, some have a lot of shininess and some have a lot of silver etching etc.
  • Revamped custom PaP models for a few of the new weapons
  • Type 97 Japanese grenade replaces German grenade on Shi No Numa (map is in Pacific theater)
  • American Bazooka replaces Panzerschrek on Shi No Numa(same reason)
  • Added Sticky Grenade as a special grenade including the cut voicelines on Shi No Numa. Der Riese you can choose between Molotov and Monkey, so the same applies here but with Sticky Grenades
  • Bipods re-added to every LMG. However, they are functionless and don't change the name of the weapons. It's just for the aesthetic, because in WWII these guns were issued with bipods
  • A few more tweaks (PaP hintstring is much smarter now, heart beat loop spam is toned down playing on high FPS, player uses crappy vox when getting bolt action from the box)
  • New HD slightly more HUD icons for Japanese grenades, flamethrower, and Sticky Grenades
  • Removed the  running animation I had added on Der Riese because I think it felt off
  • Probably a few more small things that I forgot :)

Note on unfinished changes:

Unfortunately, I am away for a few weeks and couldn't finish all of the latest changes, so keep in mind that a few of the PaP models will be improved (Upgraded MG42/Browning are missing bipods, for example, but this will be fixed eventually). I wanted to get the update out rather than delaying it

Last Edit: July 16, 2022, 05:14:56 pm by John_Banana
<31
Date Registered: 26 September 2021
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Greeenn's Groups
Greeenn's Contact & Social Links
I cant load this mod it doesnt work at all whenever i launch it for der riese it just simply sends me back to the base game with no mods or anything is there a way to fix this? i already have t4m installed prior to downloading this mod please help

Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
John_Banana's Groups
If it's not working you've messed up when installing, which isn't a big deal - you can easily correct any mistakes. Make sure the mod you want (Der Riese) is unzippied (i.e., you have a folder named n_zombie_dlc3 and inside it is a .iwd file and .ff file), and then put that folder inside your game's mods folder. If you're using Plutonium then they have a specific directory, otherwise for steam it's just the same as where you put custom maps.
Date Registered: 26 September 2021
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Greeenn's Groups
Greeenn's Contact & Social Links
Ok i was able to fix the problem thank you so much for the help and this mod!
:D1

Loading ...