by Deleted User
broken avatar :(
  • M0ul3_G4m3r
  • Deleted Member
M0ul3_G4m3r
This user is deleted :(
Hellooo !  :D
How change the starting round sound, end round sound, end game sound,... ? ???  ::)

Double Post Merge

Need help !  :'(
Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:19:07 am by Sidzzz
This topic contains a post which is marked as the Best Answer. Click here to view it.
Date Registered: 19 June 2015
Last active: 6 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Signature
Don´t mind me, noob going through.
matikka's Groups
matikka's Contact & Social Links
mus_gameover_intro
Date Registered: 19 February 2015
Last active: 7 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
My Contact & Social Links
More
Poyuma's Groups
1. Go to /Programs (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound_assets on your computer.
2a. Make a folder to put your songs into (Name can be anything your little heart desires).
2b. Name your songs so you can tell which is which REMINDER YOU CAN ONLY USE .WAV FILES!(again can be anything you want.
3. Open new 'File Explorer' and go to \Programs (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\sound\aliases and open up user_aliases.csv in a Text Editor (Sublime Text is recommended!!)
4. Copy and paste these under test_sound
Code Snippet
Plaintext
//ROUNDS
mus_roundend1_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart1_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart2_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart3_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart4_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogend1_intro,,,folder_name\songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogstart1_intro,,,folder_name\songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

//GAMEOVER
mus_gameover_intro,,,folder_name\songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now just link your map and run and it should load up your custom music

Note: If your perk jingles and other sounds disappear after doing this then please visit this tutorial by CraftDAnimations.
Date Registered: 30 October 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
EpicGamerNL's Groups
EpicGamerNL's Contact & Social Links
1. Go to /Programs (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\sound_assets on your computer.
2a. Make a folder to put your songs into (Name can be anything your little heart desires).
2b. Name your songs so you can tell which is which REMINDER YOU CAN ONLY USE .WAV FILES!(again can be anything you want.
3. Open new 'File Explorer' and go to \Programs (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Call of Duty Black Ops III\share\raw\sound\aliases and open up user_aliases.csv in a Text Editor (Sublime Text is recommended!!)
4. Copy and paste these under test_sound
Code Snippet
Plaintext
//ROUNDS
mus_roundend1_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart_first_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart1_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart2_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart3_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_roundstart4_intro,,,folder_name/songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogend1_intro,,,folder_name\songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
mus_dogstart1_intro,,,folder_name\songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

//GAMEOVER
mus_gameover_intro,,,folder_name\songname.wav,,,UIN_MOD,,,,,BUS_MUSIC,,,,,,100,100,,,,,,,,2,oldest,,,1,1,,,,,,2d,,,NONLOOPING,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Now just link your map and run and it should load up your custom music

Note: If your perk jingles and other sounds disappear after doing this then please visit this tutorial by CraftDAnimations.
(Content removed from quote.)

When I use this, the first round start sound is played twice in a row, and whenever a new round starts the round start sound is played three times in a row. How do I fix this?
Marked as best answer by Deleted User 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Poyuma's Groups
Are you using the same .WAV file for each line of code? You will need to divide the .WAV file into multiple .WAV files with different song names to make sure it is different.
Date Registered: 18 February 2015
Last active: 1 month ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Blink-420's Groups
Blink-420's Contact & Social LinksBlink-420
Are you using the same .WAV file for each line of code? You will need to divide the .WAV file into multiple .WAV files with different song names to make sure it is different.

What if you want the same sound to play each time, without overlapping?
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Poyuma's Groups
You can probably just shorten the .wav files in audacity. You might want to add a 'Fade In/Out' effect(s) to your song as it may sound chopped off when you put it into the game.
  • M0ul3_G4m3r
  • Deleted Member
M0ul3_G4m3r
This user is deleted :(
Thanks  8)
Date Registered: 30 October 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
EpicGamerNL's Groups
EpicGamerNL's Contact & Social Links
This doesn't work. But if I put an empty sound file in the mus_roundstart<number>_intro, it works until round 6, then the music from The Giant plays after the music I put in mus_roundstart_first_intro, even if I have a mus_roundstart6_intro.
By the way, this does fix the looping issue.
Also, which of the numbers is the volume? It's pretty quiet for me.
Date Registered: 21 August 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
All0utWar's Groups
All0utWar's Contact & Social Links
This doesn't work. But if I put an empty sound file in the mus_roundstart<number>_intro, it works until round 6, then the music from The Giant plays after the music I put in mus_roundstart_first_intro, even if I have a mus_roundstart6_intro.

The 100,100 is the min,max volume. 100 is the highest it will go, if it sounds quiet then you need to up the volume in Audacity.
Date Registered: 26 June 2016
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Conbini2017's Groups
Conbini2017's Contact & Social Linksdadakhrconbini2017
Please see here
http://ugx-mods.com/forum/index.php/topic,14088.0.html
Date Registered: 27 June 2018
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
chromaspark's Groups
chromaspark's Contact & Social Links
It's just silent for me, I can't get it to work.

Loading ...