UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

UGX Map Manager causing Session No Longer Available error in Coop Online?

broken avatar :(
Created 4 years ago
by maggie123131
Date Registered: 1 January 2017
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
maggie123131's Groups
maggie123131's Contact & Social Links
I've recently gotten my friend Cod Waw and had him install some custom zombie maps off of ZombieModding and other sites without the UGX Map Manager or  The Official UGX Maps. I've personally had the UGX Map Manager for a while; when I played with him when I had it installed and he didn't, he was able to join my lobby and start the game with me. But once I had him install the Map Manager, and had him try to join my lobby for the first time after that installation, he was unable to join and kept getting the Session No Longer Available Error however many times he tried. I've also had this happen with others in the past when they installed it and we all had pretty good connections. Would anyone happen to know a fix? (I'm sort of guessing re-installation of the Map Manager might help if anything else won't work.)
Date Registered: 6 June 2017
Last active: 9 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Mr. Elemental
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
My published cod maps:

Mansion of the Undead
Buros Der Toten
Minions by k3nt
klevi's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
I've recently gotten my friend Cod Waw and had him install some custom zombie maps off of ZombieModding and other sites without the UGX Map Manager or  The Official UGX Maps. I've personally had the UGX Map Manager for a while; when I played with him when I had it installed and he didn't, he was able to join my lobby and start the game with me. But once I had him install the Map Manager, and had him try to join my lobby for the first time after that installation, he was unable to join and kept getting the Session No Longer Available Error however many times he tried. I've also had this happen with others in the past when they installed it and we all had pretty good connections. Would anyone happen to know a fix? (I'm sort of guessing re-installation of the Map Manager might help if anything else won't work.)
i recorded a video about this a week ago i think, since most of members on my discord play with VPN, becuse they have a free copy of the game and not on steam, and they were haveing same shit problem, i hope this fixes your problem   --->   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw-Ma_Xtu_c&t=174s
If you don't want to bother watching a 10min video, just check the descriptions because i wrote the fixes step by step!
Last Edit: October 24, 2019, 11:48:02 am by klevi

Loading ...