UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Renaissance Mod ( Final Update: 11-20-2019 )

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 5 years ago
by NikolaiLikesVodka
Date Registered: 30 October 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
rollir025's Groups
rollir025's Contact & Social Links
MediaFire and MEGA links not working
Date Registered: 23 December 2018
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Diakyuto's Groups
Diakyuto's Contact & Social Links
The mod is down on both links
Date Registered: 5 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
I specialize in audio design and weapon porting, but a majority of the time I do stuff in the audio department.
NikolaiLikesVodka's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.
Holy heck this is one of the most insane mods for Call of Duty in general I've ever played. I used to play a bunch of modded WaW but never knew Black Ops had mods. Decided to try this one out and my god it's amazing. I love it so much, though I find the difficulty ramp up after round 15 to be a bit much for my liking. I'm sure I'll get used to it though.

Is there a way to use cheats with this mod enabled? I wanna explore all the maps as it's been a long time since I've played Black Ops since XBOX 360 let alone modded BO1. I also just like dicking around lol.

Thanks for this masterpiece homie
Thanks man! you will get used to it after a few games and learn your way around things. Sorry man we disabled them but you could still use basic stuff like FOV, Gravity, Speed, etc.

Double Post Merge: June 23, 2019, 09:41:24 am
Released a Patch 1.4 because I think we fixed a potential game freezing glitch that happens when you kill the exo boss. As of now we doesn't explode and spew gas because it was causing the host to drop frames and everyone else to lag out, but it should be fixed now :) 
Last Edit: June 23, 2019, 09:41:24 am by NikolaiLikesVodka
Date Registered: 9 October 2013
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
cph30075's Groups
cph30075's Contact & Social Links
Thanks man! you will get used to it after a few games and learn your way around things. Sorry man we disabled them but you could still use basic stuff like FOV, Gravity, Speed, etc.

Released a Patch 1.4 because I think we fixed a potential game freezing glitch that happens when you kill the exo boss. As of now we doesn't explode and spew gas because it was causing the host to drop frames and everyone else to lag out, but it should be fixed now :)
 Yeah, I played much more after posting this and don't have any qualms anymore with the lack of cheats - it's really challenging but holy hell it gets really goddamn fun running around in Kino trying to avoid the zombies. Eventually you get a rythm and get really far. My best was round 35, I'm hoping to get a friend on and do some co-op. Though, I find Moon's difficulty a bit too overwhelming with the bucket-wheel excavators and this mod together, but eventually I'll get it.

This mod also inspired me to get BO3 after I saw the new perks and weapons from this modpack (the ones from BO3, of course). I have it now and it's tons of fun, thanks for indirectly showing me that BO3 is apparantly really goddamn good for zombies.
Date Registered: 30 April 2016
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
edoom54's Groups
edoom54's Contact & Social Links

Released a Patch 1.4 because I think we fixed a potential game freezing glitch that happens when you kill the exo boss. As of now we doesn't explode and spew gas because it was causing the host to drop frames and everyone else to lag out, but it should be fixed now :)
 i wanted to play the mod but it looks like its not working or its down. do u know when it will be back up?

Date Registered: 28 April 2019
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
zsh_'s Groups
zsh_'s Contact & Social Linkszsh_zsh1337iShootToes
i wanted to play the mod but it looks like its not working or its down. do u know when it will be back up?
 I just downloaded it using the mega link and it worked fine for me.
Date Registered: 9 February 2014
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
COD Resorces / Admin / Map Uploader
AdrX003's Groups
AdrX003's Contact & Social Links@AdrX003< COD Resources Hub >
To those having trouble playing in coop please read the known bugs tab, I'm sorry it has to be that way.

Double Post Merge: April 20, 2019, 07:41:53 pm

<p>[tested only the 1.1.1 version, im going through the most recent right now] i really dont care about how much time i spend to start a coop, verurkt and moon took +100 tries but now they work fine. i just wanted shangri-la.... the game keeps the host at kind of a "middle map middle lobby" screen, and when player 2 connects, the host is frozen (and this never changed through host exchange in +30 tries, but ill keep trying it)</p><p>and can you extend the Eclipse time for solo just a bit?</p>

<31
Date Registered: 13 July 2017
Last active: 6 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
MayroModz's Groups
MayroModz's Contact & Social Links
I was playing Der Riese with the Renaissance Mod V1.4 with the Walter Toggle Acton Pap'd and while I was shooting zombies, I got a G_Spawn: no free entities error. Maybe it was because I raised the fov to 95 via console when I started game? I'm not sure. 
Date Registered: 3 July 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
RHAIMI's Groups
RHAIMI's Contact & Social LinksRhaimi
Really hard, but still good to play, gj lad
<31
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
when i click on "zombie" it stucks in "connecting..." (probably with the servers). 
what i have to do ?? ???
Date Registered: 11 July 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
theRatb0y's Groups
theRatb0y's Contact & Social Links
Figured out the issue with Moon. If you pack a punch before you turn the power on (getting Mustangs before round 1 in NML) it won't let you. It's not affected by juggernog or stamin-up, just the pack a punch.

Hope this helps someone.
 Weird I was wondering why it wouldn't let me turn it on, came straight to the comments to figure it out..
Love this mod thanks a lot to the creator you are a beast!
Date Registered: 19 March 2019
Last active: 2 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Capt_Halvorsen's Contact & Social Links
Hey.
I would like to know if there is a way to disable the ""invisible flame zombie boss"" on kino der toten.
The game freezes 5/10 times when that zombie is killed. I know u mentioned a possible fix for that in 1.4(not totally sure). However its stil freezing on kino der totet, which is the map me and my friends plays exclusively xD

I would trie to fix it myself but i dont know how to repack .FF files or even if it works.

Anyways, thx for the mod :)
Date Registered: 24 July 2019
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
thegoldenwolf555's Contact & Social Links
i have a problem:

when i switch from unmoded black ops to moded black ops it sends me back to the windows dashboard and bascallys freezes my computer.

help please
Date Registered: 3 November 2014
Last active: 4 days ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Rotting Walker
Primary Group
More
Signature
Lord-san's Groups
Lord-san's Contact & Social Linkszsclordilord11Lord-san5102Black
Thanks for the mod, rly awesome work like always!
<31
Date Registered: 9 February 2014
Last active: 3 months ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
More
Personal Quote
COD Resorces / Admin / Map Uploader
AdrX003's Groups
AdrX003's Contact & Social Links@AdrX003< COD Resources Hub >

Double Post Merge: April 20, 2019, 05:47:54 pm

Double Post Merge: April 20, 2019, 05:49:31 pm

wow, the Exo Boss/ The King is pretty strong hahah
i know you said its final version, but ive written some stuff that you might want
(and through this year i will have alot of time to playtest anything. pm if you need (more active on telegram: @lolidev))
=========================
/--/ Scripting /--/
-Add sound completion and wait for user input to get some the rewards at challenges
-Allow Frag/Semtex wallbuy to get Widow's Wine grenades when the player is using the perk
-fix locations for perk proning like the Revive on Shang (except on water i think)
-keep FOV sometimes when teleporting (only saw this on Kino, DR might have it too)
-bug where player gets stuck on one of the teleporter rooms,KinoPAP, or outside the map after being auto revived by Whos Who (maybe limit the doppleganger spawning to the zones that the game might have some "auto limits" of some sort)
-make the same chance of getting Fire Sale to get Perk Bottle
-Max Ammo reward +song Easter Egg +one of the 2 non-machine perks to all ZC maps (now that we can get the BO3 scripts with the new tool)
-EE to get perks on Kino listening all the radios, teleporting to the 3 secret zones and linking the switches where the teleporter haves cables linked to them?
-More eclipse time for solo games on Shangri-La sidequest, and make everyone gets the perma-perks like moon/COTD
-maybe double time for the PAP Drop at Verrukt and Shi no numa (sometimes is very far) or just force to spawn in closest zone to the drop
-the Lockdown rounds seem impossible after the 3rd or more, seems to need a nerf, something like limit the zombies on solo to 24 or 30 (on Coop seems OK, tested until round 34, 35, the flow of the dogs and zombies are good, seems hard as it should)
-WW2 Combat Knife anims to hold on "X", adding Mob Knife and All Melees there it the mod have any space (wich i think the isnt, but a lite version of it with those would surely be awesome)
-button to inspect anim?
/--/ Models changes/fixes /--/
-Shi No Numa Peter model
-Shangri-la spawn mistery box having the cover/upper part being out of position when closed
-BO3 Easter Egg Items (vril, focusing stone, focusing crystals, MPD, maybe moon computers)
-maybe change Panzersoldat model to Origins BO3 one and add it to more maps
=========================<
/--/ Model+Scripting /--/
Update ADS to IW_Intervention to BO1_AUG model(the 1.5 Swarovski ACOG zoom,with corresponding sniper zoom, Intervention lens model)
<31

Loading ...