UGX-Mods Login

or login with an authentication provider below
Sign In with Google
Sign In with Twitter
Sign In with Discord
Sign In with Steam
Sign In with Facebook
Sign In with Twitch

Renaissance Mod ( Final Update: 11-20-2019 )

HOT
broken avatar :(
Created 5 years ago
by NikolaiLikesVodka
Date Registered: 6 April 2019
Last active: 4 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
udk115v2's Groups
udk115v2's Contact & Social Links
Verruckt keeps crashing for me, sadly. Besides that....yeah, holy crap this mod is amazing. It's like if killing floor, black ops 1 zombies, and that zombie chicken taco mod for waw have a twisted love child, but in all the best ways. Looooving it.
Date Registered: 17 January 2019
Last active: 5 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
NUKE_is_OP's Groups
NUKE_is_OP's Contact & Social Links
i installed it into mods folder and i installed the mod that you said we most download for it but its not working what should i do?
Date Registered: 5 October 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
MTGL_0142's Groups
MTGL_0142's Contact & Social Links
Best mod for bo1 so far, loving the ww2 bo3 and bo4 aditions! But the skrake in der riese pieces me off. Don't fit in the ambient, disrupts completely the flow of f the map and kills you in 1 hit even with titan. Please lower the healt or get rid of it, it's fucking disgusting.
Date Registered: 8 July 2017
Last active: 3 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Casey_Hartley's Groups
Casey_Hartley's Contact & Social Links
I wanted to use console commands such as godmode and such, but it keeps saying "Cheats are not enabled on this server" even if I use /devmap or /spdevmap. The reason why I want to use console commands is just for fun and seeing every weapon available in the mod itself. 
Date Registered: 5 August 2012
Last active: 2 years ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
My Contact & Social Links
More
Signature
I specialize in audio design and weapon porting, but a majority of the time I do stuff in the audio department.
NikolaiLikesVodka's Groups
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.

Best mod for bo1 so far, loving the ww2 bo3 and bo4 aditions! But the skrake in der riese pieces me off. Don't fit in the ambient, disrupts completely the flow of f the map and kills you in 1 hit even with titan. Please lower the healt or get rid of it, it's fucking disgusting.
Appreciate the feedback! HAHAH I'm glad he angers you but not to worry I sort of made a mistake and set his damage to 98 instead of 58... but if you wait maybe a week or two the new update will have the fixed version of him with less health and he will kill you in 2 hits.
:)

i installed it into mods folder and i installed the mod that you said we most download for it but its not working what should i do?
What kind of error are you getting?

Verruckt keeps crashing for me, sadly. Besides that....yeah, holy crap this mod is amazing. It's like if killing floor, black ops 1 zombies, and that zombie chicken taco mod for waw have a twisted love child, but in all the best ways. Looooving it.
​​​​​​​Thank you yess that is exactly what it is also don't forget crappy flash zombie games is there anything specific you do that keeps causing it to crash or no? I'm just curious so I can maybe have a better idea on what could be causing the crashing.
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
udk115v2's Groups
Yeah, der riese, verruckt, call, shang and kino just black load screen then boto me to the menu. If I had to guess, maybe your mod is keeping them from loading multiplayer assets? I think most, if not all of those maps that aren't working for me, have that in common.
  • DeletedUser
  • Deleted Member
DeletedUser
This user is deleted :(
Im sorry for being ignorant, but how exactly do I install this mod? I installed the game mod and extracted it to the bo1 mods folder, and then i installed and extracted the main Renaissance Mod into the mods folder for b01 as well, I am still not able to play the mod, could i get a step by step and some assistance? sorry and thank you.
Date Registered: 9 May 2019
Last active: 1 year ago
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
More
bradleye13's Groups
bradleye13's Contact & Social LinksLangJan#8229
Can this Mod work online, for 2 people to enjoy? 
Date Registered: 19 September 2013
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Grzelu's Groups
Grzelu's Contact & Social Links
Hello !
I have big issues with this modification, lets start at the point that i instaled everything correctly so the mod is launching but thats enough of success i guess. So every time i go into zombie mod the game stays in ''connecting'' mode, then i tried join maps via console but after loading the screen stays black and even map restart via command isn't working. I really don't know what to do, if someone can help me i will be glad as hell.

PS: I have original Polish retail Steam version with all DLC's with i buy separately.

Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Donator ♥ Benevolent Soul who has our eternal gratitude and exclusive access to betas and the donator section of the forum.

Yeah, der riese, verruckt, call, shang and kino just black load screen then boto me to the menu. If I had to guess, maybe your mod is keeping them from loading multiplayer assets? I think most, if not all of those maps that aren't working for me, have that in common.
I see well that issue was already addressed in the "Read me" file within the winrar and in the known bugs tab
"
If you get stuck with a blackscreen when loading a map press the "`" key to open up the developer console
 and enter the command /map_restart
Should you have issues in coop try restarting both the game and steam, if it persists change hosts
"

-If you get stuck with a blackscreen when loading a map press the "`" key to open up the developer console
and enter the command /map_restart"

Can this Mod work online, for 2 people to enjoy?
Of course! if you look at the videos by sanchez you will see 4 player games, should you run into problems please check the known bugs and the read me file

Im sorry for being ignorant, but how exactly do I install this mod? I installed the game mod and extracted it to the bo1 mods folder, and then i installed and extracted the main Renaissance Mod into the mods folder for b01 as well, I am still not able to play the mod, could i get a step by step and some assistance? sorry and thank you.
I should have posted this earlier but don't wanna update the page till something is updated in the mod but watch this video
https://youtu.be/4ct863PFKHA?t=153

Double Post Merge: May 09, 2019, 08:59:29 am

I wanted to use console commands such as godmode and such, but it keeps saying "Cheats are not enabled on this server" even if I use /devmap or /spdevmap. The reason why I want to use console commands is just for fun and seeing every weapon available in the mod itself.
I understand your reasons but we just prefer if they were disabled.
Last Edit: May 09, 2019, 08:59:29 am by NikolaiLikesVodka
Date Registered: 5 October 2015
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
MTGL_0142's Groups
MTGL_0142's Contact & Social Links
Thanks for the feedback! I reinstalled my old bo1 only for playing this mod, and I was surprised by the atention for details you guys put: the new helmet in moon, the new muzzle flashes and the case extraction... I was wondering if you can put the classic triangular muzzle flash for the ppsh, like in waw and bo3. Keep the amazing work!
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
udk115v2's Groups
Ha, okay, that did the trick, the /map restart. Thanks! Really fun mod now that I can try it out on all the maps. Really fun, from the weapons, bosses, everything. Really does feel like a spirtual succesor to zct, alongside the ugx 1.4 mod that added bosses and all that. Thanks for your, and the rest of your team's hard work on this mod!
Date Registered: 20 July 2018
Respect
Forum Rank
Fresh Corpse
Primary Group
Dark-Gamer's Groups
Dark-Gamer's Contact & Social Links

Is there a way to use console commands?
Date Registered: 27 July 2017
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Anomalous13's Groups
Anomalous13's Contact & Social Links
Hi! Awesome mod, kudos to everyone who worked on this. I've played BO1 zombies to death, and this mod really brings some fresh air to the game. After several playthroughs, I don't think I've gotten close to trying out all the new guns. The quality-of-life changes are great (max ammo, multiple people buying the same perk, etc.). And the difficulty increase from the spawn rates and new enemies really makes the game interesting. I've been struggling to get past round 30, where before it was a cake walk.

Suggestions:My only suggestions are to nerf the Scrake or whatever miniboss appears on Der Reise, it seems he deals high damage AND has a ton of health (took a few magazines from a PaP'd gun on the low 10's... seems a bit much. Either lower his damage or health perhaps?)

And also explosive dogs... yikes. I have 0 problems with the other hellhound variants, but if you get caught by an explosion without Juggernog, you're basically dead. (If the explosion doesn't do it, then being stunned and immediately swarmed by other dogs will kill you.) There's not room for error with them which can be a bit unforgiving. I would suggest to either lower the explosion damage, or remove the stun effect?

Bug Reports:Is there anything that can be done about the game crashing/freezing at the loading screen? When playing co-op, the game soft-crashes about 7/10 times at the loading screen. The mod itself is great, but the stability really brings it down. If not the loading screen, then in-game I've had crashes several times from using the Mystery Box. Is there a glitched weapon or something?

So overall, great quality mod you guys have made. Brings fresh air and new challenges to BO1 zombies, something us long-time players can appreciate and enjoy. Some enemy balances could be used, but the game's stability is a prominent issue. I'm looking forward to bug fixes and possibly more game features being added in the future!
Respect
Forum Rank
Legless Crawler
Primary Group
Donator ♥
My Groups
More
More
Hi! Awesome mod, kudos to everyone who worked on this. I've played BO1 zombies to death, and this mod really brings some fresh air to the game. After several playthroughs, I don't think I've gotten close to trying out all the new guns. The quality-of-life changes are great (max ammo, multiple people buying the same perk, etc.). And the difficulty increase from the spawn rates and new enemies really makes the game interesting. I've been struggling to get past round 30, where before it was a cake walk.

Suggestions:My only suggestions are to nerf the Scrake or whatever miniboss appears on Der Reise, it seems he deals high damage AND has a ton of health (took a few magazines from a PaP'd gun on the low 10's... seems a bit much. Either lower his damage or health perhaps?)

And also explosive dogs... yikes. I have 0 problems with the other hellhound variants, but if you get caught by an explosion without Juggernog, you're basically dead. (If the explosion doesn't do it, then being stunned and immediately swarmed by other dogs will kill you.) There's not room for error with them which can be a bit unforgiving. I would suggest to either lower the explosion damage, or remove the stun effect?

Bug Reports:Is there anything that can be done about the game crashing/freezing at the loading screen? When playing co-op, the game soft-crashes about 7/10 times at the loading screen. The mod itself is great, but the stability really brings it down. If not the loading screen, then in-game I've had crashes several times from using the Mystery Box. Is there a glitched weapon or something?

So overall, great quality mod you guys have made. Brings fresh air and new challenges to BO1 zombies, something us long-time players can appreciate and enjoy. Some enemy balances could be used, but the game's stability is a prominent issue. I'm looking forward to bug fixes and possibly more game features being added in the future!
Appreciate your feedback!, yes the idea was to make getting to the 30's a struggle. Look on the brightside you got quad damage on double tap and deadshot with a headshot multiplier. The Scrake has been nerfed and the changes will appear in the next update, if you scroll up in the comments I mentioned that his melee damage and health reduction will appear in the next update. For your concern on the explosive dogs this was countered with purchasing PHD Flopper (You can take up to 4 explosions directly), also the key to surviving them is to keep your distance when shooting the explosive ones even on Nacht you can do it). For the game "Crash" we are looking into it I mentioned before and in the Read Me file that you can counter the black screen by opening the developer console and typing /map_restart....... There is no glitched weapon and I haven't encountered that crash on my end except when I was playing a game with a friend of mine but I had a different version of the mod. We are trying to look into the black screen issue but I'm afraid it's been plauging the mod for over half a year now, but until then refer to the known bugs tab on the mod page and the read me. Thanks

Loading ...